PDA

View Full Version : D.a.v.e the Drummer @ Compressed

Dirtyacid
10-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Right people im in need of a track ID from this monumentus set from henry Im after two tracks from the set the first being the one which sample,s the song from kill bill which the audio bully,s has ripped off BANG BANG!!
The second is a track which sample,s samuel l jackson,s speech from I think it,s pulp fiction EZEIKEIL 25 , 17 THE PATH OF THE RIGHTIOUS MAN ETC ETC please can any of you help ???? :rambo:

fresh_an_funky_design
10-05-2005, 10:25 PM
i got the first tune your going on about its rather good! but erm do i tell you who its by! what about a game of hangman if you get it right i'll tell you who itys by an what label its on ;)

dan the acid man
10-05-2005, 10:41 PM
theres already been a post in the acid techno section about these two tunes, go and find it, si posted it up somewhere

fresh_an_funky_design
10-05-2005, 11:42 PM
damn, my planned game of hangman's been busted :lol:

Frank Dogshit
10-05-2005, 11:48 PM
that samuel l jackon is horrible.....imo of course.

just not into film samples in techno tracksr really. :neutral:

Mucky Beats
11-05-2005, 12:11 AM
yeh i think i saw sigh post those track somewhere .....

dan the acid man
11-05-2005, 12:47 AM
the kill bill one is christian fischer poison remix, and the other tune is on rotation by jel ford i think, cant find the post that si put up, but that first tune im sure about, iv'e got it here in front of me, you even get a free poster.........oooooooooooooooh!!!!! :oops:

Dirtyacid
11-05-2005, 06:42 AM
funky you rotter lmao
cheers dan now the hardest part hunting them down anyone got any ideas????? im using juno to get most of techno from is their anywhere better????? :lol:

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 09:56 AM
This drives mad, this does. Why don't we rename this forum Techno / Dave the drummer :lol: . Nothing against him, but its seems like thats all I hear around here. Why don't we form a club for dave's fans. That way they exchange information between each other.

SlavikSvensk
11-05-2005, 05:13 PM
This drives mad, this does. Why don't we rename this forum Techno / Dave the drummer :lol: . Nothing against him, but its seems like thats all I hear around here. Why don't we form a club for dave's fans. That way they exchange information between each other.

if you don't want to read about henry, then why are you posting here? it would have been much easier, and much nicer to the folks who like his music, if you just ignored this thread and let them discuss in peace.

G-whizz
11-05-2005, 05:27 PM
if you don't want to read about henry, then why are you posting here? it would have been much easier, and much nicer to the folks who like his music, if you just ignored this thread and let them discuss in peace.

well put mate !

dan the acid man
11-05-2005, 06:15 PM
funky you rotter lmao
cheers dan now the hardest part hunting them down anyone got any ideas????? im using juno to get most of techno from is their anywhere better????? :lol:

tune inn have the poison remix in stock, well they did last time i looked

http://www.tuneinn.com/home.php

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 06:20 PM

Oh god, you guys need to get out more.

SlavikSvensk
11-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Oh god, you guys need to get out more.

keep flying those true colors, buddy...

fresh_an_funky_design
11-05-2005, 06:51 PM
the tune with the kill bill sample is on definition records, check any definition release out, all the on'es i've got are wicked

SlavikSvensk
11-05-2005, 07:04 PM
funky you rotter lmao

tune inn have the poison remix in stock, well they did last time i looked

http://www.tuneinn.com/home.php

cheers dan!

dan the acid man
11-05-2005, 08:04 PM
the tune with the kill bill sample is on definition records, check any definition release out, all the on'es i've got are wicked

oh right, is it not the one iv'e pointed out

massplanck
12-05-2005, 11:23 AM

Vitalic has a small willy. Al Ferox likes to **** small animals.

OriginalTechnobastard
12-05-2005, 11:33 AM
that close ha? :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==