PDA

View Full Version : Favourite artist club

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Maybe we should have section for mills and axis eyh? With updates and shitt :lol:

eyes without a face
11-05-2005, 02:36 PM
have u been drinking?

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 02:41 PM
No, why would u say that? Whats so abnormal about this suggestion? Have you been making funky loops :lol:

conflict
11-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Maybe we should have section for mills and axis eyh? With updates and shitt :lol:

what a splendid idea

eyes without a face
11-05-2005, 03:16 PM
the topic title "favourite artist club" and content "Maybe we should have section for mills and axis eyh? With updates and shitt " doesnt make much sense to me thats all.... what are u trying to say? that mills is ur favourite artist? u havent even mentioned any clubs so errrr not sure what thats about...

the post was too non-specific, why would there be a need for a mills forum and axis with updates?

maybe a poor joke thats gone over my head here?

as for funky loops, yeah, ive made loads lately... the first records are coming very soon so il send u a special funky loop pack

conflict
11-05-2005, 03:29 PM
i was being sarcastic

eyes without a face
11-05-2005, 03:31 PM
i knew u were dude that wasnt aimed at u :lol:

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 03:39 PM
hmmm. its got to do with few things but most importantly filtering. Aren't u tired of hearing about the same artist(except the one's I list of course ;) ? I just want people to talk about something new and fresh. It will also help followers of the same artist and label post links, news, whatever they want in one area.

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 03:41 PM
i was being sarcastic

what a numbnuttt! thanks for spelling out for us guyy!

eyes without a face
11-05-2005, 03:50 PM
well a better worded post would have maybe achieved ur aim or at least helped towards it maybe? and no offence mate but the only artists u ever talk about are the french guys so ud have to take ur own advice on that one too mate ;)

it is a good idea of course, but i dont personally feel the same artists gets discussed on here too much, maybe in the past but its balanced out ok i think at the moment, and adding extra forums is more trouble than its worth, the dividation of the forums now is enough

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 04:39 PM
No just a subdivion within the different forums. I think it will be useful for people seeking stuff out from their fav artist and prevent us from hearing about the same ole, same ole.

dirty_bass
11-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Jeez
If you don`t like the look of the thread
Don`t read it.
I`m not gonna start splitting up little sticky threads for each artist and whatever, the point of this thread is to bring all sub sub sub genres of techno back together, not split em down even further.

dan the acid man
11-05-2005, 04:57 PM
and you would still get people not paying attention to those sticky threads and starting new ones.

iv'e found that this forum tends to have a fashion of threads so to speak that come and go, a short while ago there was a huge ammount of threads about the future of dj'ing etc, but its died down again now

SlavikSvensk
11-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Jeez
Don`t read it.

:clap: :clap:

and whatever happened to respecting other people's tastes?

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 05:40 PM
[quote=dirty_bass]Jeez
Don`t read it.

:clap: :clap:

and whatever happened to respecting other people's tastes?[/qu??

???? what you going on about Svenk?

whatever happened to reading topics for what they are. Yeah you can not read it once but having the same kind of topic loads of times??? Its a suggestion I had regarding it, same can be said about my topics. Don't like it, then don't read it. Anyway nice to see Slavinik back on form again taking this topic to god knows where :eh:

SlavikSvensk
11-05-2005, 05:45 PM
qu??

whatever happened to reading topics for what they are. Yeah you can not read it once but having the same kind of topic loads of times??? Its a suggestion I had regarding it, same can be said about my topics. Don't like it, then don't read it. Anyway nice to see Slavinik back on form again taking this topic to god knows where :eh:

hmm...don't know who this "slavinik" character is you are talking about, but if that's me, then all i'm doing is referring to the tone you use here and in both the davethedrummer threads.

if i'm wrong, and you do respect other people's tastes when they differ from yours, then i'm very glad for that...but you should keep in mind you have given most people the impression you do not

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 05:52 PM
qu??

hmm...don't know who this "slavinik" character is you are talking about, but if that's me, then all i'm doing is referring to the tone you use here and in both the davethedrummer threads.

if i'm wrong, and you do respect other people's tastes when they differ from yours, then i'm very glad for that...but you should keep in mind you have given most people the impression you do not

You can tell what tone I use via internet now can you? WOOOwwwwwwwwww! I am impressed. How come you couldn't use this device to help you out in Metropolis, which had a definite tone to you from me :lol:

SlavikSvensk
11-05-2005, 05:59 PM
You can tell what tone I use via internet now can you? WOOOwwwwwwwwww! I am impressed. How come you couldn't use this device to help you out in Metropolis, which had a definite tone to you from me :lol:

what does any of this have to do with the thread here? if you have a personal problem with me outside the subject matter, you shouldn't waste anyone else's time and eyesight by airing it here. PM me, i'll be glad to reply.

all i'm talking about is the way you have presented yourself on these threads...take a look at people's replies to you...you have pissed off all the acid techno people and you come across as belittling the people who like henry's music...if you don't mean to be like that, take a good look at how you present yourself and adjust it. plain and simple.

OriginalTechnobastard
11-05-2005, 06:09 PM
and you're their voice? Listen its pretty 'simple' what the threads about, I'm not going over it again like a yo-yo. Ok bye

mrbenn
11-05-2005, 11:15 PM
people need to lighten up & stop taking everything so personally. This post seems to have been made as a piss take about some of the posts on this forum. Why get so offended by a joke? its not like OTB said some racist joke.

At the end of day like DB said, if you dont like it and dont find it funny dont reply. Your only going to feed oxygen to the fire.

OriginalTechnobastard
12-05-2005, 08:34 AM
:clap: ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==