PDA

View Full Version : osx installer

nova
11-05-2005, 04:15 PM
hi dudes, bit of a silly q. wot is the option key on mac???. ive gotta do a apple test thing coz my computers playing up again. and ive been tring to do the osx installer thing to get a clean harddrive like when new but its not working its say error in installing osx or somthing. and been having probs with my plugins getting locked and no one knos why hav been on to psp which dont kno and there the plugins that hav got locked. emagic tecsupport aswell coz the plugins hav just been going off the list whilst im using them and is saying logic cant open because core audio could not find. and memory which i hav recenty got up to 1.5gb. and kno one knows feck all!. so i want to get back to fresh osx buit i cant even do that. coz the errors and i think tis to do with them locked plugins.

somone please help

xfive
11-05-2005, 04:31 PM
The option key is the same as Alt on a regular pc keyboard...
As for the rest of your problems... not sure :/

nova
11-05-2005, 04:53 PM
thanks man. i think it might even be to do with waves c1 the bundle. i just messed about uninstallin things and they were all locked logic aswell. i reinstalled waves c1. and logic's not locked now so ive uninstalled it. i should do this test now see if anything is broke. thanks man

278d7e64a374de26f==