View Full Version : Check out the line up at the Inukshuk fundraiser

Stuart
05-06-2003, 07:32 PM
http://www.inukshuk.org.uk/flyers/june20-03-back.jpg
@ the sanctuary Birmingham 20th June 2003

BritishMurderBoy
06-06-2003, 12:29 AM
DJ welly :o

is he ne good or just a bit of a showpiece stu?

MARKEG
06-06-2003, 02:46 AM
stu did i get back to you re: dec 5th? i can't remember? we defo need to go with this date m8..

Stuart
06-06-2003, 12:11 PM
stu did i get back to you re: dec 5th? i can't remember? we defo need to go with this date m8..

Was the November Date no good then? I'll give you a ring today.

Stuart
06-06-2003, 12:15 PM
DJ welly :o

is he ne good or just a bit of a showpiece stu?

He is really good, Gets the crowd going. He's played at alot of big clubs he's also played in birmingham several times. Quite a little showman stood on his beer crates so he can see over the decks.

ampassasinbirmingham
06-06-2003, 03:24 PM
i heard that he plays cohesion ocassionally. Is this true?

What sort of techno does he play?

Stuart
09-06-2003, 11:51 AM
i heard that he plays cohesion ocassionally. Is this true?

What sort of techno does he play?

He has played Cohesion. He plays all over.

He plays trancier techno, hence the early slot of 10-11

Stuart
10-06-2003, 03:11 PM
We're still supporting St Basils homeless shelters in Birmingham so we will still be collecting food donation at this event which will go to St Basils on the Monday Morning. Packets and Tins only please.

Thank you for all your support

Stuart
12-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Youngest DJ
DJ Llewellyn Owen, from London, UK, (aka DJ Welly) headlined at The Warp club in London, UK on May 1, 2000, when he was eight years and 70 days old. He was paid £125 (US$180) per hour - the standard rate for headlining. Before he was five years old, DJ Welly began experimenting with record decks, as his father was involved in the free party scene in the Northants area in England. People started giving Llewellyn their old records and he soon began to DJ to earn pocket money until he later turned professional. His family is baffled as to where Llewellyn gets his talent from as they are not involved in music. Llewellyn has four sisters and is home educated. He also attends drama school and is very creative. He has recently started composing music with two older girls and his father feels that fame and fortune beckons. Having headlined famous clubs such as The Ministry of Sound in London and played on national TV and radio, it is easy to see why!

this him?

http://www.inukshuk.org.uk/flyers/DJwelly.JPG

Patrick DSP
13-06-2003, 07:45 PM
I just hope he takes care of his ears or else he'll be deaf before he can drive.

but if he's got a good selection and good beat matching, he gets my thumbs up!

Stuart
16-06-2003, 02:20 PM
I just hope he takes care of his ears or else he'll be deaf before he can drive.

but if he's got a good selection and good beat matching, he gets my thumbs up!

He plays the trancier Techno (but not Tech trance) He can beat match but he does have his moments but then again he also can play a perfect set.
I've been told that he's started writting and playng his own stuff too. I'll be interested in hearing some on Friday.

278d7e64a374de26f==