PDA

View Full Version : Tranmere

Richierush
13-05-2005, 06:21 PM
1st leg of playoffs tonite 7.45 kick off sky sports 1 shud be a good match not makin any promises though :lol: ;) tranmere to win
:rambo: :twisted: :cool:

DJsmallpaul
13-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Good luck lad ;)

dan the acid man
13-05-2005, 11:27 PM
to be honest ( and im saying this despite being an owls fan) on your league form, you deserve to get promoted, but you sure did mess it up tonight, i cant believe they beat you 2-0

jam
14-05-2005, 01:46 AM
Adam Boyd is a class act,im so happy for the monkey hangers.I think they will go all the way this time.One thing is for sure though,they will need to invest heavily.

It's mad if they ever got in the Premiership they would become our rivals and at the moment we see them as like a second team.

DJsmallpaul
14-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Boo !

Esox Lucius
14-05-2005, 01:51 PM
once again you show why you are an embarrassment to merseyside football. :lol:

jam
14-05-2005, 03:16 PM
There is a strong Rumour that Dennis Wise and Vialli are going to take over the Managers job at Hartlepool,that would be fantastic,it would raise the profile of the club and they would be able to attract a different calibre of players.

DJsmallpaul
14-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Dream on, Dennis Wise is a London lad & i can't see him anywhere further north than Watford

Richierush
14-05-2005, 04:49 PM
tranmere always play shite on the telly i shud of known,they played really shite am sorry i posted up for u to watch them,i still feel they can do it at prenton park but it wil be tough :neutral:

jam
14-05-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm not dreaming mate,im not all that arsed i just want to see them do well.

Boro are my team end of.

DJsmallpaul
17-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Oh dear :doh: Penalties are always a shit way to go out. hard luck ;)

jam
18-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Get in told you they would do it.

Esox Lucius
18-05-2005, 06:34 AM
play off finals, your avin a laugh :lol: :clap:

hate tranmere fans me :lol:

Eddie
18-05-2005, 02:24 PM

I went the match expectin us to lose. We ****in hammered them, at points it was like watchin brazil. Beresford who has been shite all season was quality dadi had a few good chances saved then Ryan Taylor netted a class free kick (although their keeper got a hand to it. when beresford scored the second i really thought we where goin to do it, couple more good chances in extra time then peno's. Felt sick at te end. Man of the match was without a doubt hartlepools keeper, because he made 5 or more fantastic saves. As for the first leg, tranmere where disgraceful.

John, your only "real" friend is a tranmere fan, and last time tranmere met it was 3-0 to the whites so shut up, cant wait to see everton get shown up in europe!

Traxx
18-05-2005, 02:35 PM

I went the match expectin us to lose. We **** hammered them, at points it was like paint dry

:!:

Traxx
18-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Haha fuk'd that up :lol: :oops:

jam
18-05-2005, 02:49 PM

I went the match expectin us to lose. We **** hammered them, at points it was like watchin brazil. Beresford who has been shite all season was quality dadi had a few good chances saved then Ryan Taylor netted a class free kick (although their keeper got a hand to it. when beresford scored the second i really thought we where goin to do it, couple more good chances in extra time then peno's. Felt sick at te end. Man of the match was without a doubt hartlepools keeper, because he made 5 or more fantastic saves. As for the first leg, tranmere where disgraceful.

John, your only "real" friend is a tranmere fan, and last time tranmere met it was 3-0 to the whites so shut up, cant wait to see everton get shown up in europe!

I couldn't believe he took Adam Boydd off,that just seemed daft to me.Im glad Sharps was the one to miss the penalty coz he was dirty all and he kicked the ball at point blank range into sweans head for no reason what so ever.

I bet Richie Humphries is buzzing about playing his old team in the final.

Eddie
18-05-2005, 02:57 PM
[quote="jam"]

I couldn't believe he took Adam Boydd off,

Im glad Sharps was the one to miss the penalty coz he was dirty all and he kicked the ball at point blank range into sweans head

[quote]

Boydd was gettin pure stick from some one sittin behind me, the lad couldnt speak by half time.

Was bemused as to why sharpes took a peno. Tranmere are shit at penos, the one person who you would expect to score would be ryan taylor and he never.

As for sharpes havin no reason to blast it into sweans head, got us a throw in didnt it.

wouldnt mind knowin some match details, i.e how many shots hartlepool actually had, but its old news now, i wish them luck in the final, and if they dont go up, i look forward to seein tranmere slaughter them next season!

Esox Lucius
18-05-2005, 03:19 PM

I went the match expectin us to lose. We **** hammered them, at points it was like watchin brazil. Beresford who has been shite all season was quality dadi had a few good chances saved then Ryan Taylor netted a class free kick (although their keeper got a hand to it. when beresford scored the second i really thought we where goin to do it, couple more good chances in extra time then peno's. Felt sick at te end. Man of the match was without a doubt hartlepools keeper, because he made 5 or more fantastic saves. As for the first leg, tranmere where disgraceful.

:lol: nob head. eddie this is the first time i have even heard of you being even remotely interested in footy. i bet you couldnt even name the entire tranmere squad!

big ginger glory hunter :lol:

jam
18-05-2005, 03:19 PM
No it didn't coz the whistle had gone for a free kick anyway,even if he did want to win a throwing you dont kick it at someones face like that.If that had been in the premiership he would have been sent off for sure.

If the monkey hangers do go up then im pretty sure they will go straight back down coz they have no money what so ever and only a 8,000 seater stadium.

Esox Lucius
18-05-2005, 03:20 PM

:lol: nob head. eddie this is the first time i have even heard of you being even remotely interested in footy. i bet you couldnt even name the entire tranmere squad!

big ginger glory hunter :lol:

I reckon you only pretend to support tranmere because brendan does and you want his arse you qweg. ;)

Eddie
18-05-2005, 03:25 PM
john i have supported tranmere since i was 7, and used to go all the time until i started workin in a bar and couldnt, not that you would know about workin you fat lay about.

got a number of a 24hour mushroom delivery service do you want me to text you it?

Esox Lucius
18-05-2005, 03:28 PM
john i have supported tranmere since i was 7, and used to go all the time until i started workin in a bar and couldnt, not that you would know about workin you fat lay about.

got a number of a 24hour mushroom delivery service do you want me to text you it?

hahaha :lol:

i used to go when i was about 10 or 11 was in the prenton pups :lol:

give us that number, who is it anyway?

fresh or dried?

Esox Lucius
18-05-2005, 03:31 PM
talking of tranmere, eric nixon was in the windmill the other week pissed as a fart our kid said.

Traxx
18-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Fresh i think

dan the acid man
18-05-2005, 06:52 PM
yeah they ****ed it up, hartlepool played crap, how they thought they could sit back for 90 mins and defend i dont know.

im pleased tranmere didnt get through though, they would have given us alot tougher match than hartlepool to be fair.

i bet he is, but he's as crap now as when he played for us :lol:

Frank Dogshit
18-05-2005, 09:55 PM

the same service are doin a round for mushrooms in manchester too.....bullshit they do 24 hour delivery though. you try ringin them after 3am!clowns!

we ordered off them last week,get a good 130grams for 50 notes like,mexicans,ecudoarians,thais and hawaians,worked a treat!

Traxx
18-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Am planning on heading the shroomservice party on saturday, heard the last one was a messy affair :twisted:

jam
19-05-2005, 12:57 AM
yeah they ****ed it up, hartlepool played crap, how they thought they could sit back for 90 mins and defend i dont know.

im pleased tranmere didnt get through though, they would have given us alot tougher match than hartlepool to be fair.

i bet he is, but he's as crap now as when he played for us :lol:

Aye they weren't very good in that leg but they were in the first leg.

Dont forget Hartlepool have already beet you twice this season.

dunno why im sticking up for them so much like

278d7e64a374de26f==