PDA

View Full Version : Many tears..(again)

RDR
13-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Bloody Ableton has packed up on me, just before a live gig. time to buy it and stop moaning me thinks. :doh:

xfive
13-05-2005, 09:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

detfella
13-05-2005, 10:15 PM
i am feeling your pain :crackup:

Mirsha
13-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Yeah if you are using it professionaly you should plug some dosh back into the people who make it worth your time.

dan the acid man
13-05-2005, 11:05 PM
especially being as its not as expensive as some software

RDR
14-05-2005, 08:10 AM
i know, i know....

it might not be expensive, but when you are running on the limit due to other considerations then it doesnt matter if its 200 or 2000. TBH i dont really feel that guilty, i have been responsible for over 25k or purchases for my college of both software and hardware - its not my money, but i am at least putting back something by chosing which to buy.

RDR
14-05-2005, 08:12 AM
there is one other thing to note. The problem i currently have with the program is definately not to do with the particular version i have, its clearly to do with coding problems within the app. i'm not sure i feel that confident in it as an app if its going to do that with the "proper" version.

Anyone care to pass comment? am i right in assuming this is the case?

;)

Komplex
15-05-2005, 10:23 AM
there is one other thing to note. The problem i currently have with the program is definately not to do with the particular version i have, its clearly to do with coding problems within the app. i'm not sure i feel that confident in it as an app if its going to do that with the "proper" version.

Anyone care to pass comment? am i right in assuming this is the case?

;)

coding problems?

RDR
15-05-2005, 12:18 PM
badly written code causes these problems rather than any active 'copy protection' elements.... :roll:

But of course i need to spend time with a legit version to be able to know if this is the case.... if i am gonna buy it id like to know exactly what im getting. I guess its a good example of try before buy...something i do believe in, whenapproached ethically it can and does work, IMO of course - others will certainly have a different view.

For my mind as well a 14day trial really isnt sufficient to be able to test out software, especially when presented with the sort of problem that has plagued me and many others.

nova
15-05-2005, 12:32 PM
i dunno dude.. sounds like ya having same sort of prob as im having with logic and a few other plugins. and thats brought box thing of logic express 6.4. im not using any cracks at all....ANyway im probly wrong.. im off :shifty:

Komplex
15-05-2005, 12:45 PM
You're not really telling us much to help you with the "problem"

Is it the copy protection itself or is it something to do with the functionality of the program?

Be more specific dood (if you can)

lau
15-05-2005, 02:44 PM
LOL.....

you wont believe what I did this morning..... :neutral:

250 euro´s all gone.... Just like my "copy-protection message"....

:lol:

RDR
15-05-2005, 04:53 PM
You're not really telling us much to help you with the "problem"

Is it the copy protection itself or is it something to do with the functionality of the program?

Be more specific dood (if you can)

Lau's post appears to answer my query, but i reckon time will tell. i think that copy protection error is more to do with internal program errors rather than the fact its done by H2O. Thats essentially my thoughts.

278d7e64a374de26f==