PDA

View Full Version : Sven Wittekind - the +ve thread!!

MARKEG
14-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Look (RE: another thread) f off if you're gonna slag him. I could mention more tracks from him that have rocked the dancefloor that you ever will produce ;)

Name your fave top 3 Sven Wittekind tracks :)

FUSION
14-05-2005, 10:29 AM
sucker **** you too
that old yellow one on overdrive that was responsable for getting me into schranz
bastards on the move

:clap:

eyes without a face
14-05-2005, 10:29 AM
i didnt feel anyone was slagging him off, a few people gave negative views on his music and rightly so in that case, but no one slagged him off personally and he should be able to read a bit of negativity about himself without spitting out his dummy

i cant name top 3 so il just put the only ep i love of his

sven wittekind - headnut ep

:)

FUSION
14-05-2005, 10:36 AM
i didnt feel anyone was slagging him off, a few people gave negative views on his music and rightly so in that case, but no one slagged him off personally and he should be able to read a bit of negativity about himself without spitting out his dummy

i cant name top 3 so il just put the only ep i love of his

sven wittekind - headnut ep

:)

seconded, if people didnt draw attension to bellow par records producers standards would drop, we are after the all the people who buy them and play them

eyes without a face
14-05-2005, 10:38 AM
i feel taht strongly ive just posted a new thread, its pissing me off just as much as mark maybe pissed off to see threads like that...

ive had people tell me to my face my music is shit, but it means nothing, and i certainly wouldnt react in the way some do on here, it simply pushes u to improve ur work as it so rightly should

jon connor
14-05-2005, 01:33 PM
fuk me im astonished at some of your behaveir in these threads :nono: i aint been here for a while but was alarmed wen catching up on some reading wooooooooooooooo! some of you really need to think b4 you type, and wonder why so many respected artist decline to post anymore,there is a need for constructed critisism but blatent slagging just dont work tempers get fired up people fall out then we have politics at venues with some por twat wondering if hes gunna get his head kicked in i no trust me ;) anyway back to this thread im very inpressed with sven at how the sound he can get out of a programme like fruity loops wowwwwww! unbeliveble some of us here have been learning to produce with the more conventional methods for years and still struggle a bit with sound quality i openly admit that myself so wot ? but fare play man sven can really get some beef outa that software :shock: anyway fusion im with you on this 1 sucker **** you is a blinder :clap:

eyes without a face
14-05-2005, 01:39 PM
as said no one did slag him, it was merely negative feedback which never goes down well really

no one slagged him off personally as no one has any need to, Sven's a nice guy... a critique of someones music is not a critique of them as a person, so why is it being viewed as so?

this is just gonna go round in circles and this thread will probably end up 10 pages long too haha

:rambo: ;)

jon connor
14-05-2005, 01:43 PM
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it wont scoty laaaaaaaa :lol: ive heard it myself mate people do slagg him but i think the message is clear now just hope this dont turn into fried egg again :shock: hahahahahahah! :lol:

Ninja_Man
14-05-2005, 01:51 PM
serious bitch ep
gesichtsdisco ep

Numeric
14-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Zombie Holocaust EP on Overdrive...

eyes without a face
14-05-2005, 02:06 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh jooooohhhhhhhhnnnnyyyy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it will and already is going round in circles.....

;)

eyes without a face
14-05-2005, 02:07 PM
forgot about Zombie Holocaust i enjoyed that too

DJ Corbzy
14-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Sucker **** U Too
Schneeflitchen Jagende Pimmelpiraten
Dead Zone
Days With More Than 24 Hrs
Headnut EP
Remix of that track on the 666 EP....
Remix of that A.Crash on Expanded...

Oh shit, Mark said 3... :lol:

Sven Wittekind
14-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Sucker **** U Too
Dead Zone
Headnut EP

uuuuh nice that u like this one!
Wasnt sure if i should Release it? we´ll see ;)

@eyeswithout....: i think its not the Point here to talk about what critic u gave to me, i know musical critic isnt personal critc.... bbbuuuutt (!!!) i write in the other Topic, that i am totally ok with your option, i never said...aaah u r wrong, or something like, u dont have an idea what techno has to be blah blah blah...I said its ok, maybe u´ll like the next Record i do!
I dont feel pissed, i released so many records the past Years, its just normal that some Ppl like other Tracks then other ppl.

but i dont want make any offtopic here now anymore.... :nono:

DJ Corbzy
14-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Sucker **** U Too
Dead Zone
Headnut EP

uuuuh nice that u like this one!
Wasnt sure if i should Release it? we´ll see ;)

I downloaded it via USB, I like it a lot!!

The bassdrum has some SERIOUS PRESSURE!! :twisted: :twisted:

The Overfiend
14-05-2005, 02:46 PM
fuk me im astonished at some of your behaveir in these threads :nono: i aint been here for a while but was alarmed wen catching up on some reading wooooooooooooooo! some of you really need to think b4 you type, and wonder why so many respected artist decline to post anymore,there is a need for constructed critisism but blatent slagging just dont work tempers get fired up people fall out then we have politics at venues with some por twat wondering if hes gunna get his head kicked in i no trust me ;) anyway back to this thread im very inpressed with sven at how the sound he can get out of a programme like fruity loops wowwwwww! unbeliveble some of us here have been learning to produce with the more conventional methods for years and still struggle a bit with sound quality i openly admit that myself so wot ? but fare play man sven can really get some beef outa that software :shock: anyway fusion im with you on this 1 sucker **** you is a blinder :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

eyes without a face
14-05-2005, 02:47 PM
yeah i never thought u were pissed, i gathered u were ok in ur other posts... but re off topic, well the other post got locked and there were still things people wanted to say, people say its good to talk about these things which it is but if the posts get locked as soon as someone says something that others deem unpalatable to their tastes, what are we to do?

but yeah back on topic the 2 records i have of urs are headnut and zombie holocaust, wikid stuff

The Overfiend
14-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey Sven you can't beat this free press eh?
:lol:

epxstudio
14-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Headnut EP
Sucker **** You Too
Tales Of Life (with R.Natus)

keep it up, sven :clap: :clap: :clap: i love your style!

MARKEG
14-05-2005, 07:32 PM

hahahaha. :clap: :clap:

yeah come on keep the arguments out of this thread.

f you all LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

massplanck
14-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Fav Sven Wittenkind Track

Elmo Song

dirty_bass
14-05-2005, 10:43 PM
I guess the Sven thread did go waaaaay off topic. But I don`t think he was slated or insulted by anyone.
I`m sure he`s done some killer stuff, and will do more in the future.

Thegerm
15-05-2005, 12:29 AM
no one kills it like DB though... :cool:

dirty_bass
15-05-2005, 01:33 AM
no one kills it like DB though... :cool:
Up your bum, potty features :love:
Just you wait for my hard techno version of a celine dion classic. then you will think I am a god.

Thegerm
15-05-2005, 04:15 AM
:shock:

Adverse
15-05-2005, 07:12 PM
i think you are all senile and delusional.

sven has made some very good tracks. all power to him; but doing this negative and positive things is just retarded. you just need a better moderator in here.

SlavikSvensk
15-05-2005, 07:46 PM
you just need a better moderator in here.

hope you are kidding about that...

...besides...why don't we all just f***ing relax here! there was a thread, it went for 10 pages (ample time to make one's opinions clear), the moderators decided to lock it, end of story. i'm sure there are other things techno related we can talk about...

Adverse
15-05-2005, 08:52 PM
am i ever kidding?

lau
15-05-2005, 09:26 PM

sven has made some very good tracks. all power to him; but doing this negative and positive things is just retarded. you just need a better moderator in here.

You suck!! Go home...!!! :lol:

look who started this tread....

;)

MARKEG
16-05-2005, 12:51 AM
oh god PLEASE calm down :cry:

horse. flog. dead. need i say more.

The Overfiend
16-05-2005, 09:45 AM

Get a life man seriously, for someone who quote on quote doesnt even listen to techno anymore why do you still throw your opinions around like they matter for a split instance. You're a heckler in a full concert hall.

The Overfiend
16-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Back to the positive yay Sven ;)

~cheeky~
16-05-2005, 11:21 AM
oh god PLEASE calm down :cry:

horse. flog. dead. need i say more.

http://www.harderfaster.net/images/smiles/deadhorse.gif

eyes without a face
16-05-2005, 11:22 AM
i agree with Adverse on some points i have to say... some i dont

jon connor
16-05-2005, 02:14 PM

hahahaha. :clap: :clap:

yeah come on keep the arguments out of this thread.

f you all LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes a fine lesson in turning negativity into positivity in one sweep :lol: go on sven lad avit son you deserve it matey :clap:

djlukas
16-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Look (RE: another thread) f off if you're gonna slag him. I could mention more tracks from him that have rocked the dancefloor that you ever will produce ;)

Headnut EP
Carnage 1
Expanded 8 rmx

i must be forgetting something as usual but for sure this 3 records rock the floor everytime i play it!

sven rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

much respect

Lukas

eviled303
16-05-2005, 04:06 PM
just listen to slayer instead :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Numeric
16-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Carnage 01

Forgot about that...

poisoned antidote
16-05-2005, 10:32 PM
deadzone - overdrive
from frankfurt to hell - carnage
shock therapy - ?

The Overfiend
16-05-2005, 10:36 PM
just listen to slayer instead :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Now there's a man with class!

eviled303
18-05-2005, 07:26 PM
haha, damn right, slayer rule!! not sure if that was an ironic comment by sos!! its all good either way. i've only just read a few of the pages of the original thread. goddam, i'm dumbfounded at the ego and the bullshit on that thread, and all cos someone asked for a soundclip!! i'm right, no you're not, i am, i like this, well i don't, nah nah na nah nah yah boo sucks to you etc etc. never seen anything like it!! hope it doesnt happen again. people like different things, life would be dull if we all liked everything, but jesus, how did 10 pages of posts happen? sorry to dredge it up as it's been put to bed, but it was pretty out of hand!!

eyes without a face
18-05-2005, 08:53 PM
ahh come on its over with, leave it alone dude...

Will
19-05-2005, 02:23 PM
You haven't been brainwashed have you? Or did Mark nick your account to post positive things with? :lol:

eyes without a face
19-05-2005, 06:40 PM
of course not, im full of positivity, about positive causes thats is....

this was sorted days ago now and really doesnt need more opinions on it, even i can see that... this is the Sven Wittekind +ve thread afterall...

back on topic......

Will
20-05-2005, 03:43 PM
You'll become a moderator next!

eyes without a face
20-05-2005, 03:59 PM
woahh easy! :lol:

S/E
23-05-2005, 01:17 AM
The Dead Zone EP is one of my favourite records. :)

The Overfiend
23-05-2005, 02:35 AM

I'll call you on that.
Meaning?

Paul Nisbet
23-05-2005, 07:25 AM

Headnut EP

Lukas

I would give my right arm for a copy of this.

AMAZIN EP.

eviled303
23-05-2005, 08:35 AM
my most recent post on this thread was after reading the other one about sven. i hadnt been online for a few days and i was catching up on the threads, and i expressed an opinion, which i was told my mr eyes without face to leave alone "dude", and that it was sorted out days ago and more opinions were not needed. i then read a thread started my mr face advocating people to speak their minds. mr face was clearly unhappy about a little exchange, when i was speaking my mind about superconductor. his response was to call me an idiot and sad. instead of arguing online i sent a pm explaining why i felt the way i felt. make your mind up face, sounds to me like do as i say not do as i do. and be careful who you dig at online. its all good when you're at the safety of your pc. all i did was express my opinion, something everyone else does.

The Overfiend
23-05-2005, 10:01 AM
cant mess with a slayer fan bro
when you know angel of death by heart your a formiddable enemy :twisted:

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 10:58 AM
oh for ****s sake are u still pissed at that whole Superconductor thing?

THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT CUNTING THREAD!!!!!!! for ****s sake

Mark asked me to leave things alone in this thread, it was over, so i was diplomatically asking people to concentrate on the thread topic, which is Sven Wittekind +ve!!!!

and be careful who you dig at online. its all good when you're at the safety of your pc. all i did was express my opinion, something everyone else does

what? is this meant to be a threat or something? i didnt dig at u online, if u mean the superconductor pm exchange we had haha ****in hell mate u really do need to move on, i didnt dig at u in this post so dont u dare threaten me mate, seriously... there is no need for threats and they are not taken lightly, this is a music discussion board for gods sake if u wanna spit ur dummy and try and prove ur worth as a man then **** off somewhere else and do it

eviled303
23-05-2005, 11:37 AM
touched a nerve there did i? i was merely commenting on you telling me that my opinion wasnt needed cos the thread about sven had already been tied up, and then harping on about peoples right to speak their mind. you've missed the point sunshine. our little disagreement over SC was clearly the reason you had a little dig at me expressing my opinion over sven. i'm entitled to my opinion on something, just because its a few days late doesnt make invalid, and as it was you who took up nearly the whole 10 pages of posts telling everyone what you thought, wasnt it a bit hypocritical to tell me to leave it, and then advocate peoples rights to speak their mind. instead of telling me to 'leave it dude', why didnt you just not say that and leave my opinion as my opinion? no need to get so cross there sunbeam, there are ways of putting your point across without looking like you're going to blow a gasket. and to interpret my comments as a threat is a bit silly, my point was that from the safety of a pc you can have a pop at people and say things you havnt the testicles to say to their face. i really hate arguing with people on message boards, its childish and unecessary. perhaps you should make yourself a nice cup of tea and calm yourself down. eh laddy?

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 11:39 AM
seriously you've taken my "leave it alone dude" comment to heart, i didnt even have our pm exchange in mind when i posted it, there was no malice in there at all hence my reaction in that last post, id totally forgot about teh whole superconductor thing

i was simply acting on Marks request to leave things alone, which i was, and as i posted if i can do it then surely everyone else can?

if u have anything else to say mate then pm me cos clearly your still bitter over things

as for a brew, im on my 3rd today, im calm as mate

eviled303
23-05-2005, 11:41 AM
and may i remind you that without any provocation whatsoever, you called me an idiot and told me i was sad (and should you need a reference for this just have yourself a little look at the techno promotion section under superconductor, love parade). thats not the way to endear yourself to someone. if you'd held your tongue and just been civil, i'm pretty sure these petulant exchanges wouldnt be happening.

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 11:43 AM
and whats this misconception that seems to be on this board that people would be unwilling to say things to people's face's? this is something no one can judge without knowing the person they are judging.... i have no qualms about repeating anything ive said on here or will say to anyones face, if people cant take a bit of criticism to their faces then they shouldnt be in this game, ive had people tell me to my face my tracks are shite and its like "ok fine, as long as the label bosses keep enjoying em thats all that matters"

just using thats as an example before im accused of showing off or owt ;)

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 11:44 AM
well no we are getting somewhere, ur obviously still reeling from that, so for that i must apologise

FUSION
23-05-2005, 11:47 AM
hug anyone?

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 11:48 AM
lets not spoil things now ;)

FUSION
23-05-2005, 11:50 AM
hug anyone?

just to clarify that I was meaning is it ok for me to hug anyone? like if i was in the street and a beautifly crafted women was to pass me would I be ok to hug her? :love: its been a long weekend and I just want to check as im off out in a minute and dont want to get hauled in for sexual harrasment by da po po. :lol: :lol: :lol:

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 11:52 AM
haha well thats a location defining action i think....

if u hugged most of the girls round here they'd probably tout for business haha

eviled303
23-05-2005, 12:01 PM
yeah, actually, you're right, i've been so silly, i should have just agreed with you all along. i'm going to have a long hard look at myself, and try very hard not to misunderstand people so easily in future. and you know, you're right about getting ****ed over by superconductor, i should just grow up and forget about the whole thing. i don't know why i didnt think of that before!! i mean, to still be a bit miffed at losing over £700 of my own money and my clubnight going down the shitter, when the whole silly incident was a whole two months ago!! i promise that next time i get ****ed over i'll take it like a man, cos thats what you would want me to do. forget everything i said matey, and shucks, next time i see you, how about i buy you a beer and we can just have a laugh about the whole thing? :love:

FUSION
23-05-2005, 12:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I also want big up svens HEADNUT ep on knee deep in the hope that evil ed will see this post and reconsider selling me his copy :lol: :lol:

eyes without a face
bloody hell mate ive just apologised and your still coming at with the sarcasim??? really mate... :roll:

as for the beer, well id prefer a brandy and coke myself ;)

eyes without a face
i actually had 2 copies of Headnut at one point id of sent u my spare if it hadnt been pinched at a gig :o(

eviled303
23-05-2005, 12:19 PM
hahaha, yeah, got your pm after i'd typed my last post. errr, yeah, whatever, pretty bored now, couldnt care less about anything. had enough of this message board stuff, on reflection, no one really cares what i think, i don't REALLY care about anything apart from when slayer are touring next and whether arsenal are going to sign enough decent players to win the title next year, so perhaps its best to just not bother hahah!!!

RDR
23-05-2005, 12:21 PM
hahaha, yeah, got your pm after i'd typed my last post. errr, yeah, whatever, pretty bored now, couldnt care less about anything. had enough of this message board stuff, on reflection, no one really cares what i think, i don't REALLY care about anything apart from when slayer are touring next and whether arsenal are going to sign enough decent players to win the title next year, so perhaps its best to just not bother hahah!!!

Steady there gareth... actually some people do care. ;)

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 12:22 PM
of course they do, i care about what u have to say myself... that doesnt mean we should all get along all the time, there are going to be worse disagreements than this thats for sure, but hopefully they wont involved us again haha

and Chelsea are gonna have that title for a few years now i think ;)

Will
23-05-2005, 02:10 PM

I'll call you on that.
Meaning?

What? Meaning his recent posts were the sort of thing one might expect from a moderator, keeping the peace etc... You seem a bit touchy! Maybe you'd feel better if you shared the pain of being a moderator with us. ;)

Will
23-05-2005, 02:27 PM

Slayer, and especially Arsenal are 2 things worth caring about! Chelsea and Man U are a bunch of over rated cry babies though, we'll surely win our title back! I bet you have a lot of love to give though, why not share it with...

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/1829/leonbwhahaha5pk.jpg

FUSION
23-05-2005, 02:34 PM

Steady there gareth... actually some people do care. ;)

yeah I care too man 100% behind ya, sept you know that already :clap: you rotter eyes,,,,,,,,,,,, lets all be friends :lol:

FUSION
23-05-2005, 02:47 PM
sven?????? eh???????? sven who??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont think the rangers gunna like this yogi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will
23-05-2005, 02:57 PM
That's a picture of me by the way Mark, I thought if I took a picture of myself in a nappy Gareth might adopt me.

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 03:14 PM
haha im no rotter ;)

Will
23-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion! ;)

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 03:27 PM
no one said they werent ;)

The Overfiend
23-05-2005, 07:32 PM
I swear the lot can turn a wet dream into a nightmare.
Locking this. Mark start the Positive one again please. Maybe a few people need keys to the vex forum. Babysitting is not fun.

278d7e64a374de26f==