PDA

View Full Version : DJ Darjis - Closer (with PopSyckIll Pete) FEEDBACK PLEASE!:)

Darjis
16-05-2005, 03:08 AM
feedback please, i am not 100% sure if it's completely finished, but so far i am happy. thoughts?

right click, save target as...

http://www.mv2media.com/mp3_request.m3u?m=download&id=12713&url=/bank/oe43kil/137_DJ_Darjis___Closer__with_PopSyckIll_Pete_.mp3

BRADLEE
16-05-2005, 06:31 PM
really rather liked the NIN samples and the idea of the tune. Not exactly the ordinary Acid. Might need some help in the mixdown, but I only listened in the headphones.

Darjis
16-05-2005, 08:10 PM

more please :)

robin m
16-05-2005, 08:56 PM
I like the way you've used the NIN samples as well... they work really nicely, especially the 'help me' bit nearer the start. The lead up to the break on ~3.40 mins is good, the 'record stop' effect works well and is quite nicely unexpected - but I'm not too sure about the part after that, it sounds a trifle 'cluttered' - maybe you could lose some of the hats & clicky sounds? I'm not too keen on the synth that comes in on 4 mins to be honest - maybe it'd fit with the tune better if it was a bit distorted? It sounds a little out of place to my ears...

The mastering definitely needs some work as well - especially just after that main break the kick gets a bit lost and hard to pick out... in my head I want it to properly start going BOOM!

All the ingredients are definitely there though and it's nicely arranged - but for me the buildup works better than after the break... and all the way through the tune I was expecting to hear 'I wanna f*ck you like an animal' - stop teasing and drop that in somewhere! :lol:

Darjis
16-05-2005, 11:58 PM
wicked...that's some awesome feedback, i will get on some of those suggestions tonight!!! :) cheers man, i want the final version of this tune to be bam! you can't miss it, and can't forget it either...

djindica
28-05-2005, 08:07 PM
hey Darjis , big hello from Montreal
give some news mate
Luc

dirty_bass
28-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Link odesn`t work
I got this

I'm sorry, you do not have permission to access that file directly. To listen to music or find Musicv2 artists,
CLICK HERE

278d7e64a374de26f==