GARETH WATKINS
‘minimal’ MIKE BULL

Information
26 May 2005. 9 – 2. Free b4 11
Arc Bar, 27 Broad Street, Bristol, BS1
info@vagisness.com
www.vagisness.com

Oliver Ho Profile
Oliver's artist album’s are a stunning blend of ambient and club tracks. Out on Meta it serves as a potent reminder to the world of his abilities in the studio. Tribal, funky, driving, experimental, emotive are the words I would use to describe it. Following the success of his initial vinyl releases on London's reputable Blueprint label, Oliver Ho has established himself as one of the world’s most creative electronic producers. His own Meta imprint has now reached its eighth release, and frequent DJ’ing appearances in both the UK and abroad enable Oliver to take his powering textural rhythms directly into the clubs, enhanced further by live drum machine and sampler interaction. His elegantly crafted grooves soar high above the majority of minimal loop-based matter, moulding unique percussive arrangements and awesome atmospheric soundscapes to produce an intensely tribal feeling. "My music is about the balance between the two inherent dynamics in everything - force and form. "Oliver's remix projects have also gained him considerable attention, with Damon Wild, Adam Beyer and DJ Funk among the distinguished artists to benefit from Ho's masterful makeover treatment.

:cool:

Jay Sanders
16-05-2005, 03:52 PM
If I wasnt going somewhere else id deffinately have gone to this.... Good to see some big Techno names in the South West!!

Vagisness
17-05-2005, 02:56 PM
If I wasnt going somewhere else id deffinately have gone to this.... Good to see some big Techno names in the South West!!

Cheers mate, there will be plenty more big Techno DJs in Bristol soon so we will hopefully see you soon.

Jay Sanders
17-05-2005, 03:38 PM
You Betcha!!!

Vagisness
20-05-2005, 01:05 PM
;)

Vagisness
24-05-2005, 10:12 AM
:cool:

Vagisness
26-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Tonight