PDA

View Full Version : Luke Mcmillan (the dj producer)

FuK-NuT
16-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Just picked up his NTEC02...bit old no doubt but **** me, the audio
clips i listened to b4 buying really did not do this justice...on listening
bak on a decent system lets me truly hear the sweetness going down on
both sides of this record...Luv it, FRESH!!!

Really do luv everything this man does be it techno,dnb n Hardcore!!

MAX Respect...

Louk
16-05-2005, 05:20 PM
NTEC 02 + 03 ARE ****ING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love them

****ing sick techno

Louk

Numeric
16-05-2005, 06:19 PM
The Producer is probably the greatest hardcore DJ of all time, love his techno sets too...

MARK NEENAN
16-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Yeah producer is a ****ing class dj and those 3 tunes on north technology are wicked! :clap:

audioinjection
16-05-2005, 07:25 PM
agreed :clap:

Sunil
16-05-2005, 08:55 PM
NTEC 02 + 03 ARE **** INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love them

**** sick techno

Louk

Number 2 is one of the best hard techno records ever made, No.3 is great as well :clap:

tocsin
16-05-2005, 09:37 PM
He's released a good amount of my favorites. "Sirens of the Aqua Sulis" and "King of the Vari-Speed" were two I used to bump a lot when they came out. Still do today at times. Last Man Standing was a tight track too.

audioinjection
16-05-2005, 09:59 PM
"that guitar track" is another dope one

its on his doomsday mechaniks album

dtl
16-05-2005, 10:17 PM
I cant think of a gig I havent brought my North 3 along.... I ****ed the beginning of my North 2b with all the cutting samples.. Gutted.

Louk
17-05-2005, 01:09 PM
shame north tec 4 + 5 were never released i have them on cdr

no 5 was supposed to be a 5 track luke mcmillan ep :(

no 4 was supposed to be by mark tyler

FuK-NuT
17-05-2005, 01:30 PM
shame north tec 4 + 5 were never released i have them on cdr

no 5 was supposed to be a 5 track luke mcmillan ep :(

no 4 was supposed to be by mark tyler

wot happened?

not heard o mark tyler in a good while now...has he done
anything new since no-entry etc??

Louk
17-05-2005, 01:33 PM
infectious went down, oweing cheeky charas who backed the labels shitloads of money

the tunes ive had since summer 2002 - i reviewed the mark tyler thing for bubble jam its nearly 3 year old

Louk

nick_anarchy
18-05-2005, 11:57 AM
yeh iv herd them tracks too. when i last spoke to luke about them releases he said just keep an eye out .. so who's sayin that wont be released in the near future ???

lee clarke who owns the label scoial parasite on cheeky charas , that went down after 10 releases i new he was goint o have trouble from the start as he told me about the problems that were due to arise .. and now have ...

but that NTEC is that the mixed reactions , that went to number one in the dance charts and was being cained out my judge jules etc luke was laffin his tits off @ species in manchester one time about it

Paul Nisbet
19-05-2005, 07:37 AM
The Producer is probably the greatest hardcore DJ of all time, love his techno sets too...

Yeah he is amazin, i seen him for the first time live when i was on in elgin with him, he was ****in AMAZIN. Really really good. Not heard too much of his techno but, his hardcore is top drawer

JohnnySideways
21-05-2005, 01:07 PM
he's the don of hardkore :lol: ****in genius...the kinda music that makes me shit meself n run to the studio to do serious homework!!
he played at our nite in Leeds once..mixin techno (i wudv prefered hardkore meself) and he's pretty damn good with that sound too. deck skills :twisted:

JohnnySideways
21-05-2005, 01:08 PM
ello to fuknut btw...been waitin ages to get on this board!!

Slacky
24-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Used to see him at Skelter back in the day - Love his gabba sets :)

I was lucky to catch him b2b with Lenny Dee at Energy 98 (99?)/. Phat set!

The Divide
24-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Got the constant mutation tripple pack with Hellfish and Producer for old times sake

Loved his purist sets too. Sounded very minimal driving and deep at the time

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 02:47 PM
luke will allways be the no 1 hardcore techno dj/producer

audioinjection
24-05-2005, 04:09 PM
anyone heard his new remix of mindustries? :love:

Numeric
24-05-2005, 04:39 PM
I haven't heard any of his recent work...

:cry:

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 05:13 PM
anyone heard his new remix of mindustries? :love:

no ... might have to phone simon underground now

Mindful
24-05-2005, 08:23 PM

agreed Them are the sets that got me deep in to techno

The Divide
24-05-2005, 09:29 PM

Hey me too

Mindful
24-05-2005, 10:18 PM

Hey me too

you must be as cool a mother fu*ker as me then Fern :lol:

FuK-NuT
25-05-2005, 12:03 PM
ello to fuknut btw...been waitin ages to get on this board!!

ello to u too johnny.... the muff comes close!

jon connor
28-05-2005, 01:59 PM
infectious went down, oweing cheeky charas who backed the labels shitloads of money

the tunes ive had since summer 2002 - i reviewed the mark tyler thing for bubble jam its nearly 3 year old

Louk

lee cheeky charas is coming back ,spoke to him a few months back and it looks like things are gunna start happening again, i think the web site may be back up im not sure . :eh: as to this post luke is a legend just wish he would put out some more techno mixes the north technology mixes are imense :shock: :shock: :shock: infact im going to put them back in me box for friday in blackpool fukin is right :love:

jon connor
02-06-2005, 09:54 AM
GENUINE PIONEERS OF THE URBAN UNDERGROUND

SOUTHWEST RETAILERS FOR:
VESTAX / CITRONIC / GEMINI / NUMARK / STANTON / KAM / SOUNDLAB DJ EQUIPMENT
VINYL:
TRANCE / TECHNO / HOUSE / HARDCORE / HARDHOUSE / HIP HOP BREAKS / HIP HOP
R&B / D&B / DANCE HALL
TAPES:
HIP HOP MIX TAPES / EVENT MIX TAPES
STREET:
ECCKO T SHIRTS SWEATERS & HOODIES / SEAN JOHN T SHIRTS / ROCCA WEAR T SHIRTS
DEPHECT T SHIRTS
ONLINE RETAIL STORE:
VINYL / CD’S / DVD’S / VIDEO'S / URBAN CLOTHING / STREETWEAR / FOOTWEAR / DJ EQUIPMENT
STUDIO EQUIPMENT / TOYS&COLLECTABLES / BIKES / SMOKING CONSUMABLES / SCALES / SEEDS
ELECTRICALS / COMPUTER PERIPHERALS AND MUCH MORE
HTTP://WWW.CHEEKYCHARAS.COM HTTP://WWW.CHEEKYCHARAS.COM

Cheeky Charas
Customer Services Representatives
P.O. Box 172
Torquay
England
TQ2 6XY

Phone:
UK - 0871 236 3476
INT - +44 (0) 871 236 3476

Fax:
UK - 0871 236 3477
INT - +44 (0) 871 236 3477

EMAIL:
help@cheekycharas.com

http://www.cheekycharas.com

--
Caution!Nuts Contained!
+44 (0) 7764 758 651

ther ya go dude`s ;)

Clarkus
11-06-2005, 09:57 PM

Wey hey... goin to see Lenny Dee @ the carlin academy in Glasgow at the end of the month... Should be pretty damn good :rambo:

The Divide
12-06-2005, 06:18 AM

Wey hey... goin to see Lenny Dee @ the carlin academy in Glasgow at the end of the month... Should be pretty damn good :rambo:

That would rock ::shock:

gunjack
13-06-2005, 03:01 PM
lenny dee just played amoks b-dya party and the kids were complaing because ppl didnt know who he was lol.

gumpy green
13-06-2005, 03:21 PM
do kids have to know the dj playing nowadays..

WTF......if thats the case it shows how sad the scene must be in places.

imagin not knowing who lenny d was tho......been round the block a few times over.

djfurness
13-06-2005, 04:48 PM
i feel honoured to be playin with lenny dee a week on friday in Liverpool...
an absolute legend in my eyes

jon connor
14-06-2005, 02:29 PM
lenny is a dark lord of the dance :rambo: nice to see he has slowed down a bit over the years :shock: hahahahahah ive seen people pass out many times back in the 90`s to his sets wooooooooooooooooo fuk me hahahaha if you see any old kinetic or steam etc tape packs flying round take a listen. :shock: machine gun central hahahahahahahah!

koma
14-06-2005, 06:22 PM
slow down? no.. i think he still plays diverse sets.. from house and acid to techno and hardcore..

industrial f****in strength :rambo: DOA, dj skinhead etc..ah good old days...

Mindful
14-06-2005, 07:00 PM
slow down? no.. i think he still plays diverse sets.. from house and acid to techno and hardcore..

Ive got quite a bit of the Industrial strenth stuff is good shit anyone heard "Costic Visions" :rambo:

jon connor
15-06-2005, 09:51 AM

:lol: yes the old days hahahahahahahaha fuk me that stuff was fast ,

FuK-NuT
15-06-2005, 10:09 AM
lenny is a dark lord of the dance :rambo: nice to see he has slowed down a bit over the years :shock: hahahahahah ive seen people pass out many times back in the 90`s to his sets wooooooooooooooooo fuk me hahahaha if you see any old kinetic or steam etc tape packs flying round take a listen. :shock: machine gun central hahahahahahahah!

slow down? i think lenny has always played and produced
a diverse range of techno...ive noticed he's done alot of
"techno" these days on the likes of maximum minimum etc, this
is not to say he's went total techno because ive not long
ago bought his new release on Phycik genoside with Radium
this is total hardcore @ 180 bpm +... i wouldnt say he has slown
down at all....just produces wot he wants and likes...

jon connor
15-06-2005, 03:01 PM
fuk 180 the stuff ive heard in the past is more like 200 + bpm hahahahaha ive done many events in the past with these guys like lenny/ hms/ loftgroover etc etc etc etc hey i dont knock them i quite like the old hardcore especially the dutch stuff , all sorts of stuff ,but i preffer the more bouncy style ,the machine gun stuff is to fast for me wooooooooooooooooooooooo! each to there own . but hay alls i want say is fairdooze to lenny hes banging out some quality stuff , likeing the last cluster he did to nice! . ;)

nick_anarchy
16-06-2005, 06:45 PM
haha jon .. did u ever sneak in the main room int he void and se all us goin sick haha iv got a old tape of lenny somewhere his mixin is well shit aswell

tocsin
16-06-2005, 07:00 PM
He's dropped some of our tracks in mixes when over in Europe which are over 200bpm. He's always been "diverse."

jon connor
18-06-2005, 12:49 PM
haha jon .. did u ever sneak in the main room int he void and se all us goin sick haha iv got a old tape of lenny somewhere his mixin is well shit aswell

yes nick the void was off its cake hahahahahahah :shock: but you i quite respect hardcore artist there production is imense absolutly fantastic , even to i dont play the stuff was a joy to watch and listen especially people like simon underground producer dolphin scorpio etc etc etc and cool world talent. i like the bouncy sound especially and love the dutch stuff , infact i still have a few sets i blast at home , just got a decent cd of some netherland guys called operation nordcore fuk its shit hot , will burn you a copy m8t ;) .

as for lenny d ive a decent tape from kinetic at home with conie on the mc , keeping hold of that fella! :love: them were the days :love: hahahahaha!

Will
18-06-2005, 05:43 PM
lenny dee just played amoks b-dya party and the kids were complaing because ppl didnt know who he was lol.

Ah, that explains how Lenny returned to America with a flyer for Antithesis then! Jules was a bit surprised by that, me too in fact, funny to think one of the flyers made it all the way to another continent! Lenny didn't know how he ended up with it apparently.

278d7e64a374de26f==