PDA

View Full Version : VST Arpeggio synths

bishtay elliott
16-05-2005, 06:15 PM
heylo yo..... ;)
can anybody recommend any good vst synths with a decent arpeggio function?
Thanks n ting
Bishtay :!:

RDR
16-05-2005, 07:14 PM
The Vanguard has a good one.

Also if you are using cubase Sx there is a very nice programmable arp as a midi plug-in. with that you dont need a synth with one built-in.

TechMouse
16-05-2005, 07:27 PM
The Arpeggiator on Novation V-Station is pretty good.

eyes without a face
16-05-2005, 07:46 PM
i find most arrpegiators these days do the trick just depends on how u use em

but ones i particulary like include the V-stations and Arp2600

nova
16-05-2005, 08:13 PM
The Arpeggiator on Novation V-Station is pretty good.

v stations ok but... you only get the standard ----------------. and then up/down, octaves, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, and so on.

with vangaurd ya get the trance gate. which ya can mak patterns with. and then an arp like just above aswell.

hardware synths are usually good for arp patterns.... access virus has loads of patterns, waldorf micro q has quite a good 1. it only has 14 paterns but ya can programe ya own. and also can send the pattern into the sequencer. were as vangaurd's trance gate runs alongside if that makes sense. i kno with some of the soft arp's can send there pattern in. like probaly the cubase 1 that got mentioned

MARKEG
16-05-2005, 08:15 PM
i say vanguard all the way. but hey, why not use cubase sx on any synth - it has a wicked midi arpegiator function.

MARKEG
16-05-2005, 08:17 PM
actually what style of music are you trying to make?????

arpegiators are usually good for electro..

might it not be a step seq you're after for techno??

miss bass
16-05-2005, 08:21 PM
yeh the arpache 5 is cool.

tocsin
16-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Personally, I think z3ta+ has the nicest arpegiator I've used because you can import your own midi into it rather than just using some non-customizable presets. It makes some awesome sounds as well. Probably my all around favorite soft synth.

loopdon
16-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Personally, I think z3ta+ has the nicest arpegiator I've used because you can import your own midi into it rather than just using some non-customizable presets. It makes some awesome sounds as well. Probably my all around favorite soft synth.

yeah, i was planning to have a deeper look into that one again. as u can use it as an fx plugin as well.

here's a mod:

museum mod:

http://www.fr4ncesco.com/z3ta+/muz3um.zip

nova
16-05-2005, 09:56 PM

i hear about z3ta quite alot.. alot of peeps seem to prefer that over vangaurd. i want it!! takes a access virus mod init???

miss bass
16-05-2005, 10:06 PM

i hear about z3ta quite alot.. alot of peeps seem to prefer that over vangaurd. i want it!! takes a access virus mod init???

its badass, and playing with the wave shape is fun! So much crazy stuff can be done with that thing!

nova
16-05-2005, 10:09 PM
its badass, and playing with the wave shape is fun! So much crazy stuff can be done with that thing![/quote]

gonna get it some time when got the pennys. im i rite that theres a virus mod??

nova
16-05-2005, 10:14 PM
vaz2010 is susposed to be good aswell, thats another i would like to buy!

loopdon
16-05-2005, 10:45 PM
its badass, and playing with the wave shape is fun! So much crazy stuff can be done with that thing!

gonna get it some time when got the pennys. im i rite that theres a virus mod??[/quote]

yeah, i was going to post that as well. get it on patcharena.com

gotta register though...

bishtay elliott
17-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Wow!!max respect guys......u all rule!im gonna have fun tryin some o those idea's!
chas! :lol:

dan the acid man
17-05-2005, 02:42 PM
i find most arrpegiators these days do the trick just depends on how u use em

but ones i particulary like include the V-stations and Arp2600

ive just started using the arp2600, its bloody brilliant :cool:

Thegerm
26-05-2005, 07:28 AM
vanguard is brilliant also check out

Korg Legacy one... thing is wikid

TechnoNRGKid
26-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Vanguard is brilliant, great sound and all. But there some reason i dont use it as much, it's just me and the setup if it what i'm not to fancy for.

Z3TA+ is my favorite to use so far , along with
Camelon 5000
http://www.kvraudio.com/get/600.html.

The sound quality in z3ta+ catches your attention really fast.

There's another intersting one called itexture i got from www.kvraudio.com/get/1002.html free synth.

278d7e64a374de26f==