PDA

View Full Version : track lau: MFN

lau
17-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Well....

finally solved my ableton problems... ( buying a legal copy that is.. :doh: )

So found some time to sit down and start with a new track...

comments really welcome...

LINK (http://www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/MFN.mp3)

lau :rambo:

Evil G
17-05-2005, 09:50 PM
sounds pretty good. it could perhaps do with a few more elements to fill it out - maybe some funky bass licks or something, but i definitely like what you've put in so far.

BRADLEE
17-05-2005, 10:46 PM
That's pretty dark and evil sounding Lau. I like it thus far. Maybe add sample a scream from an old horror flick and put some fx on it. Then you can use it as a pad and pan it around thru the mix a bit. Maybe even sample the sound of some electricity for in the break just before the beat comes back in. Kind of like a machine powering back up.

Ha Ha, the track just gave me a cool little mental picture. :twisted:

nova
17-05-2005, 11:06 PM
that's a good track lau. productions spot on!!. realy clear. good break aswell nice riff pattern with the string sort of sound. like the way ya started it aswell with the no bass kick then drop main kick in with a broken beat pattern and funky ass bass deep bass!!

laters lau

:rambo:

xfive
18-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Liking this so far.... a bit of spit-shine and I think you'll be good to go :lol:

lau
20-05-2005, 06:45 PM
NICE!!

tnx for the feedback....

had a listen to it again today... definitly needs to be filled up...

put more dirt in it like brad said....

will work on it again as soon as I find some time again!!!

lau
22-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Added some sounds and editzzz last night....

Still needs some work I think.... though feel I'm getting closer ;)

Comments and help alwayz welcome :rambo:

New link : HERE (http://www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/MFN2.mp3)

BloodStar
22-05-2005, 01:13 PM
hi,

i quite like it,. i§m not too much into this kind of techno, but i like it. nice dark sounding track, even something more could happen there,. production sounds good to me,. cheers..

eyes without a face
22-05-2005, 01:37 PM
production sounds really good but i feel the track needs a stronger hook or somthing more going on in there

Mindful
22-05-2005, 01:42 PM
production sounds really good but i feel the track needs a stronger hook or somthing more going on in there

Agreed

lau
23-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Aightt Tnx for the feedback...!!

Yeah I feel I like it needs something to carry it all too....!!

Still having probs finding nice hooks for tracks... Trying to keep it more minimal lately though..

When I put less in a track it always seems to sound much better... maybe its easier to create a track with loads of stuff in it.. but than the quallity always seems to get less and less..

Will try to work on this tonight!!

278d7e64a374de26f==