18-05-2005, 12:48 PM
is this the one with the gains on the back of it or the one up from that

Hakka
18-05-2005, 02:48 PM
is this the one with the gains on the back of it or the one up from that

gains at back for 32.

nihilist
18-05-2005, 08:26 PM
so is it a good easy to use mixer? ive used the xone 92 which is class just wonderd if the 32 was ace nice to use-i cant aford £950 for the 92

Barely Human
18-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Im going to throw my usual "Buy ecler" post in because i can..

So here it is -

Id personally buy an Ecler.

Mindful
18-05-2005, 11:43 PM
:lol:

nihilist
19-05-2005, 11:03 AM
why ecler?

dan the acid man
19-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Im going to throw my usual "Buy ecler" post in because i can..

So here it is -

Id personally buy an Ecler.

i think im getting one of the new nuo ones myself, they do look great qaulity, but i could do with trying one somewhere first, but i dont know any shops around here that stock them

lukekendall
19-05-2005, 04:02 PM
so is it a good easy to use mixer? ive used the xone 92 which is class just wonderd if the 32 was ace nice to use-i cant aford £950 for the 92

well if it is the one with gains on the back of it, i would personally not get it!! i do not understand why they have put them on the back so you cant see them. i use the gains in mixing quite a bit! and they are usless on the back

just what i think.......

Yoshimitsu
19-05-2005, 06:49 PM

well if it is the one with gains on the back of it, i would personally not get it!! i do not understand why they have put them on the back so you cant see them. i use the gains in mixing quite a bit! and they are usless on the back

just what i think.......

agreed m8, i need to see exactly how much im turning it up etc

Robin H
26-05-2005, 11:28 PM
yeah i've got one had it a bout a year now
love it
got a few different features on it from the bigger A&H
a tempo tap which makes the filters loop nice little trick
plus a x2 button if you want it to go from 4 to 2 bpm
or what ever you tap in
contour controll so good for scratching
reverse x fade
any more Q just ask

EmotionComplex
26-05-2005, 11:35 PM
ive never used a 32 but if its anything like the 62 then id recommend it, such a good quality design not to mention the sound output

A.McHardy
01-06-2005, 12:59 PM
I wouldnt hesitate on getting this baby, ive had mine 2 years now and mastered it down to a tee, its an ace mixer when u know how to do all the combinations at any given moment.

As for the gains on the back, i didnt like this at first either and it did piss me off a little, but u get used to it and u dont exactly have to see the gains anyhow when your in the mix when u have the Leds on the front to tell u when its at right setting?!

Buy or DIE!!!

dan the acid man
01-06-2005, 02:19 PM
I wouldnt hesitate on getting this baby, ive had mine 2 years now and mastered it down to a tee, its an ace mixer when u know how to do all the combinations at any given moment.

As for the gains on the back, i didnt like this at first either and it did piss me off a little, but u get used to it and u dont exactly have to see the gains anyhow when your in the mix when u have the Leds on the front to tell u when its at right setting?!

Buy or DIE!!!

yeah but it must be a pain having to reach round the back, i would hate it

A.McHardy
01-06-2005, 02:38 PM
the gains round the back arent that far away from the ones on the front really

nihilist
01-06-2005, 03:41 PM
build and sound quility is what im after

A.McHardy
01-06-2005, 04:08 PM
:lol: mixers that cost this much wonga dont have crap build or sound

this 1 no exception.

Smak
06-06-2005, 08:47 PM
I really can't understand why people have a problem with the gains on the 32, yeah ok there on the back of the mixer but you dont have to do a back flip to reach them, the 32 is small DJ mixer not a massive studio work station. Qaulity mixer all round, had mine two years now and would only consider a 92 as a replacement....

Hakka
26-06-2005, 12:29 PM
I really can't understand why people have a problem with the gains on the 32, yeah ok there on the back of the mixer but you dont have to do a back flip to reach them, the 32 is small DJ mixer not a massive studio work station. Qaulity mixer all round, had mine two years now and would only consider a 92 as a replacement....

It's just an odd feature mate. If the bass eq's was on the flat side of the mixer sticking out you would say that was wierd. Gains are important for setting up the volumes of each track your mixing, so I guess the easier the access the better. If your having to fumble and feel for something round the back of the mixer it's just not as easy and useful as it would be if at the top of the front.

You can't knock the mixer and its quality, but you can if it has a feature which makes life harder than all other mixers. The gains are on the back and its wierd. But I'd still say get the 62 really, just love mine, its been so good to me so far...

rowland the bastard
04-07-2005, 03:55 PM
if its anything like there dj mixers i'd forget it, buy a mackie, they rock!

rowland the bastard
04-07-2005, 03:56 PM
if its anything like there dj mixers i'd forget it, buy a mackie, they rock!

MARK NEENAN
06-07-2005, 07:38 AM

Well said m8! I've had mine about 2/3 years and i've had no problems with it, was a bit wierd at first, i thought i had set it up wrong because there are rotary nobs right at the top inbetween the tops/high's and the gain's at the back, which aren't even used for anything on my set up? But like you said it's just as easy using the one's at the back, you don't need to look at the nobs when your tweaking them do you, you go by ear or the led channel volume lights! Stop slating my mixer! :rambo: or i might cry! :cry:

Likewise, i'd only replace it for the 92, there are the daddy's! Lovely to mix on! :clap:

analog tactic
05-10-2005, 04:31 PM
i'd recomend getting a 62, used a 32 at a mates house and i didnt get on that well with it, the filter is a fader rather than a knob. (excuse my lack of the correct technical turms) the zone 62 is wicked, nice channels and fader

278d7e64a374de26f==