PDA

View Full Version : Somthing slow and moody......unfinished

Mindful
18-05-2005, 10:08 PM
I dont realy like the idea of posting my music cause I dont think its good enuff yet.....but I want to finish this track so could do with some input and fresh ears.
any feedback good or bad would be cool.Thanks

www.iluvtekno.com/Casual_violence__Rotate_cube.mp3

BRADLEE
18-05-2005, 10:28 PM
nice minimal dark little groover right here. Can't wait to hear the finished product!!!

audioinjection
18-05-2005, 10:55 PM
oops, didnt see this thread, i replied in your other one

but here is what i said

hey, this track sounds dope

i like that dark atmosphere and groove to it, good stuff man

xfive
18-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Pretty nice start.. I like sounds used.
Could go for some more low end... its pretty flabby/hollow right now.
Kick is fine tho.

Keep us posted ;)

Mindful
18-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Could go for some more low end... its pretty flabby/hollow right now.
;)

Cheers geezer will look into that.

dirty_bass
20-05-2005, 08:52 PM
wow, I like this.
I`m liking the fact that we are starting to get more variety of techno in this forum, it`s about time.

Lovely subtle ambience in the back of this, understated, but full of menace.
Nice little percussion build.
Top end could be brighter, I know you are kind of keeping a very tense and restrained sound in this track, but you could still get a little more brightness into the top end.

I would say as you continue with this track, try to go beyond the surgeon esque, nothing but ambience and a beat, and try to add something musical to it, but it`s early days and so far I`m really really into this.

Mindful
20-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Top end could be brighter, I know you are kind of keeping a very tense and restrained sound in this track, but you could still get a little more brightness into the top end.
cheers will do

I would say as you continue with this track, try to go beyond the surgeon esque, nothing but ambience and a beat, and try to add something musical to it
Noted.

thanks for comments.

Sunil
20-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Sounds good, very hypnotic. I like the minimal feel of it, everything is running into each other nicely :clap:

j_s
21-05-2005, 06:26 PM
cool stuff. dark & murky vibes...
it's maybe a little lacking in punch, but i guess that's not what you are aiming for with this...
some more traditional musical devices would probably work well & make the track a bit more memorable....

stjohn
21-05-2005, 06:46 PM
very nice atmosphere mate!!!

Mindful
21-05-2005, 07:27 PM
thanks for the feedback people :clap: very helpful indeed.
I will be working on this tonight.
gonna try and sort out the top and bottom ends,extend the intro,add a few more percussion elements and hopfully move on and add some chords.

lau
21-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah..!!

Liking this... Just try to work it out a bit more... like the intro though heavy nd dark !!!

nice dark stuff...!! Looking forward to your work of tonight..!!

:rambo:

Mindful
22-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Been working on this last night and most of today.its doing my head in a bit :rambo:
Think ive give the top end a bit of a polish but struggleing with that bottom end.
Also added a few little bits.
Will try and post results this week.Need a break from it for now my head hurts :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==