PDA

View Full Version : Hard Techno/Schranz/NRG tunes - feedback please!

Kumatozz
19-05-2005, 06:38 AM
Hello once again!

Just uploaded some nuw stuff to my site. Here is the link:

http://clublife.ru/tracks.php?person=1197

Di Arty - Fox In Trip (Corrupted Mix)
The Distorted Robocops - Train Off

both are 128 kbps mp3's

Any feedback will be very appreciated!

Even if u think that those tunes are complete shit, please post something cuz i really don't know what to think 8)

Cheers,

Dan R.

nova
19-05-2005, 01:56 PM
i couldnt open the link. its probaly my comp tho so dont worrie

nova
19-05-2005, 04:38 PM
arr! can open now. gonna take a listen....

yeah heavy dude!. might just be a touch distorted out for me! but thats just me. some quite mad edits in there. and nice evil strings in the break. thumbs up!! :rambo:

BRADLEE
19-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Fox in Trip is some cool noise techno. Although I will kill the delat on the kick a bit. Sounds like a non stop train wreck and that would be a nightmare to mix. Some pretty cool little edits in there though. Maybe only use the delayed parts then during the edits???

I have not had a chance to listen to the others just yet....

Kumatozz
20-05-2005, 09:57 AM
thanks for listening ! :)

'Fox In Trip' isnt finished yet. Arty is workin on it now. But, actually, double kicks and how u called it 'non stop train wreck' - all this form his typical style :lol: . Hes a big fan of leo laker (switchblade) and weichentechnikk, and he sounds very close to them now. Check the other tunes, 'Speedway' is pretty good and has a decent straight kick in it.

cheers

Kumatozz
27-05-2005, 03:23 AM
any new thoughts ?

Just have uploaded another version of 'Fox In Trip' to the site. Its called 'Foxy Sista' and has more noise into it (and actually doesnt have a break that was used in 'Fox In Trip')...

cheers

Dan R.

gary_human
27-05-2005, 03:05 PM
I prefered the DJ Arty track - and yeah it sounds a nightmare to mix - Id love to have a go ;)

some of those DJ Arty trax are pretty cool :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==