Jack
19-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Main room buttermarket
Zion train live set!!

Cellars
Reggae & Dub
Rebel evolution sound
Ja free

Back Room -cellars (U-like soundsystem) Full rig in the backroom, hope they don't ask us 2 turn it down again, turn up the dub!!
Techno, Acid, Tribal, Banging
U-like residents and stourport guests....

In shrewsbury, Buttermarker cellars and upstairs, full club 3 rooms open., Howard street.
Friday 10th June £10 9pm - 3am

Will be nice start to weekend, take it easy with some dub reggae or ave it to banging techno. I know where i will be.

fresh_an_funky_design
19-05-2005, 10:43 PM
looks good mate, you still in derby or you gone home yet? been so tied under with work aint had chance to see what ure up to

Jack
20-05-2005, 06:43 PM
yer im still about till 2nd of june, did try to ring you today but answer phone.
Been busy to got 5 exams left and done 2 already.
All assignments in thankfully.
laterz

mekmusic
21-05-2005, 04:47 PM
http://www.mekmusic.com/MekOption1.jpg

check out some serious techno & dub over here:
http://www.beatport.com/mek!%20music

nihilist
23-05-2005, 05:06 PM
sounds cool zion train are a superb outfit havnt seen um for ages.will be full zion train band or the soundsystem.

allso the buttermarket is a great venue i saw the rythemites there back in ,91

Jack
23-05-2005, 09:21 PM
sounds cool zion train are a superb outfit havnt seen um for ages.will be full zion train band or the soundsystem.

Not sure im doing the backroom only. Found out the whole club will be open cellars and upstairs so 4 rooms. Will let you know about Zion Train but reckon just live set not soundsystem, saw them back in about 95 at the music hall in shrewsbury they were spot on then.

Will keep you informed...

Jack

Jack
23-05-2005, 09:23 PM
I do know the backroom will have the u-like soundsytem. But im sure thats not as fat as Zion trains, but last time we took it to buttermarket the Dub room asked us to turn it down, was drowning the dub out!!!!
Turn the Dub up please that will work.

kai
24-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah man, good to see an event involving the Ulike Sound System guys.

We had Kitson up to play for Techno Prisoners in April and for me it was the set of the night in that room!

Jack
24-05-2005, 12:28 PM
yer kitsons good on the decks, nice cutting in and out and that.
Has been quite for u-like soundsystem recently but i can feel things are gonna pick up over the summer, did someone say outdoor party ;)

kai
24-05-2005, 02:54 PM
:clap:

I think someone may have done y'know.

I may be :crackup: but after much :doh: I do recall someone mentioning something along those lines!

Jack
25-05-2005, 02:20 PM

Zion train will be full band but not the soundsystem to the best of my knowledge.
They are in the upstairs of the buttermarket and the rig in there is ok, but probs could use a few extra subs for Zion train.

License till 3am :lol:

Jack

Pheeva
28-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Has been quite for u-like soundsystem recently but i can feel things are gonna pick up over the summer, did someone say outdoor party ;)

come to Wales for an out door :lol:
how far is shrewsbury from wales?? in time :?:

Jack
30-05-2005, 11:34 AM

Didn't get out this weekend as exams this week but sounds like wales was going off big time. Doing a free party on the 18th of July a bit away from Shrewsbury.

Shrewsbury to wales not 2 far. where in wales? Is close to border.
Have flyer now so will post full line up etc.

Jack
30-05-2005, 11:46 AM
10/06/05 Zion train full band.

Main room - Upstairs
Eclectic providing a mix of world sounds followed by dubs from Earthdoctor.
The legendary Zion Train take to the stage to provide their unique sound, ranging right through from world reggae to stomping electro dub -NOT TO BE MISSED!!

Main room - Downstairs
Rebel evolution spinning roots reggae and dubwise cuts + the dub activist JAH FREE set to tear down babylon in a soundsystem style!

Backroom - Downstairs
U-like full rig + UV Decor + Intelligient lighting and possibly lasers, U-like residents and Stourport guests. Banging grinding tribal acid and in between techno and so on.

1 door 3 floors - 9-3am £10

DUBCLUB - U-LIKE - Eclectic - World roots live

Will be spot on.

;)

jos
31-05-2005, 10:09 AM
This looks like it'll be worth going to some time, I don't live too far away from Shrewsbury but I've never been out there before. I never thought it would be a place to go for techno.

Jack
31-05-2005, 02:51 PM
This looks like it'll be worth going to some time, I don't live too far away from Shrewsbury but I've never been out there before. I never thought it would be a place to go for techno.

i don't think it usually is, we have done the backroom before in shrewsbury but is mainly breaks, Dub, D+B trance etc.
We do outdoor parties in shrops and around, there your best bet for regular techno.

Let me know if you want to know more ;)

Laterz

Jack

Pheeva
02-06-2005, 03:04 PM

Didn't get out this weekend as exams this week but sounds like wales was going off big time. Doing a free party on the 18th of July a bit away from Shrewsbury.

were 10 mins from Prestatyn, 20mins from Rhyl ;)

Jack
06-06-2005, 02:23 PM

were 10 mins from Prestatyn, 20mins from Rhyl ;)

About 1.30hr from you, 70 miles.
Will be worth it...

This weekend come on!!

Jack
09-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Tommorro will be fat. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==