PDA

View Full Version : Martyn Hare - DJ set on BBC Radio 1

Mirsha
20-05-2005, 01:36 AM
My guess is this one slipped under the radar of many people but I was awake and recorded it and now I'm poking it up for people to take a peek at. I've decided that since I don't have any space to stick it up fully I'll just have to settle with providing it as a torrent for a while. I will be sharing it on Soulseek, but not until I'm done torrenting it just to get it out as fast as possible to people.

Download the torrent from the following page

Martyn Hare - Radio 1 DJ set (http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/view_52171)

dan the acid man
20-05-2005, 12:58 PM
ooh nice one, your a star, i listen to radio one for weeks hoping they'll have someone decent on for a change, but im always not listening when they do :doh: :oops:

Traxx
20-05-2005, 02:15 PM
You will have to let us know when i can get it on soulseek. Torrents are to complicated for me :doh:

dan the acid man
20-05-2005, 02:25 PM
download azureus, then download the torrent file, open the torrent file, and hey presto, it starts downloading, easy

Mirsha
20-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah Torrenting is as easy as opening a file in a program, I know I tried to 'explain' it all in another thread but that was all background fluff that you don't really need to know.

Azerus is by far the best client out there, but you pay for it with it's memory munching tendancy and you need Java installed on your machine to use it.

If you are looking for a quick and easy sure fire method of getting them download Bit Tornado, install it, then click on the torrent from the page above and it should pop up a "open with or save" dialog box, just select open with then select Bit Tornado and then it'll load up Bit Tornado and ask you where to save it. Then jsut wait for it to be done.

detfella
20-05-2005, 05:57 PM
i had real problems with azureus (slow on my pc cos its java based) and after last update it wouldnt open anymore :eh: so i've changed to ABC which is great.

big thanks for the link :cool:

Mirsha
20-05-2005, 07:31 PM
You had to upgrade your version of the JRE to the latest version in order to get Azerus 2.3 to work. Good of them to not mention that when offering you the optin to upgrade.

MARK NEENAN
20-05-2005, 10:46 PM
A friend of mine heard this and said it was crackin! I love martyn's productions and i'd love to hear his dj sets!

Dunno how to use torrent, tried it bfore! :cry:

Can't someone put it up as a normal download thingy? :eh:

Mirsha
20-05-2005, 11:39 PM
If someone has space they could, the direction I posted above for getting it are very clear though. It will be available on Soulseek from Mondayish I reckon from me.

marginmaster
21-05-2005, 11:40 AM
it was banging, i reckon it was a pa

Traxx
21-05-2005, 03:19 PM
It was supposed to of been a pa.

Mirsha
22-05-2005, 02:13 PM
It was listed on the site as being a DJ set.

marginmaster
22-05-2005, 04:58 PM
maybe he can confirm next time hes about

278d7e64a374de26f==