PDA

View Full Version : if man utd fans live .....

nick_anarchy
22-05-2005, 07:46 PM
in manchester , arsenal fans live in london

where do liverpool fans live

in the past .......

Numeric
22-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Old but still good...

:clap:

phantomdj
22-05-2005, 08:15 PM
your season is over isnt it nick?? hahaha

you live in the past too.. its all over!

nick_anarchy
22-05-2005, 08:57 PM

haha we dont man we know we are havin a bad run .. no club lives in the past as much as liverpool tho

macca
22-05-2005, 09:59 PM
ill say it again bitter scummy manc

nick_anarchy
22-05-2005, 10:35 PM
ill say it again bitter scummy manc

haha belive im far from bitter .. :lol:

phantomdj
23-05-2005, 10:13 AM

haha we dont man we know we are havin a bad run ..

so then accept that liverpool are on a good run

nick_anarchy
23-05-2005, 10:24 AM
yeh dont get me wrong dan u are in eurpoe .. and fair play been a while only think is u live in the past to much .. all liverpool fans do

macca
23-05-2005, 10:56 AM
yeh dont get me wrong dan u are in eurpoe .. and fair play been a while only think is u live in the past to much .. all liverpool fans do

y do we name a time u av heard 1 of us fans on here mention it??????????? it is u scummy mancs an bitter blue noses who bring it up not us all the time ;)

nick_anarchy
23-05-2005, 11:17 AM
on here .. tbh man no one has well not that iv noticed but im sure their is a post somewhere , thing is tho im not sayin its ppl on here who say that im sayin its liverpool fans in general !!! .. dan ( phantom dj ) is one who will say things like that tho .. ( and dont lie dan !! ) .... im from the wirral where most ppl suport liverpool etc and thay come out with the bollox of we are goin to win everythink next year blah blah its quite boreing and when thay loose so many games an shit .. u then get yeh well next year is our year

macca
23-05-2005, 11:23 AM
on here .. tbh man no one has well not that iv noticed but im sure their is a post somewhere , thing is tho im not sayin its ppl on here who say that im sayin its liverpool fans in general !!! .. dan ( phantom dj ) is one who will say things like that tho .. ( and dont lie dan !! ) .... im from the wirral where most ppl suport liverpool etc and thay come out with the bollox of we are goin to win everythink next year blah blah its quite boreing and when thay loose so many games an shit .. u then get yeh well next year is our year

just admit ur just typin utter shite cos ur bitter cos u av won **** all, think its a bit sad me self ;)

phantomdj
23-05-2005, 11:43 AM

just admit ur just typin utter shite cos ur bitter cos u av won **** all, think its a bit sad me self ;)

true... i mean, nick.. every year u say u will win everything... and i dont remember the last time i said we will win everything.. i do always think we will get a cup ... but then how that is living in the past i dont know ..

nick_anarchy
23-05-2005, 12:03 PM
haha dan when do i say that .. i know we will be their and their abouts every season but as for winning nar ....

macca im far from bitter so why say it .. if i was bitter i would be rippin arsenal and chelsea .....

macca
23-05-2005, 12:24 PM
haha dan when do i say that .. i know we will be their and their abouts every season but as for winning nar ....

macca im far from bitter so why say it .. if i was bitter i would be rippin arsenal and chelsea .....

OK UR NOT BITTER LOOK AT THE LAST 2 TOPICS U AV MADE WHICH R UTTER SHITE TOWARDS LIVERPOOL FANS, COMIN ON THE BACK OF UR FA CUP FINAL DEFEAT AN WITH R CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL COMIN UP :roll: I REST MY CASE

nick_anarchy
23-05-2005, 12:38 PM
hahaha .. and im that bitter i will be chearing on liverpool .. thats how bitter i am i will slate liverpool till the cows come home its fun :lol:

dee
24-05-2005, 02:04 AM
hahaha .. and im that bitter i will be chearing on liverpool .. thats how bitter i am i will slate liverpool till the cows come home its fun :lol:

init all these slags say is you bitter mancs, ill be cheering on liverscum
aswell , and chelsea if they were init ,but i draw the line and
winging wengers(not that they would get that far) :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 08:53 AM

init all these slags say is you bitter mancs, ill be cheering on liverscum
aswell , and chelsea if they were init ,but i draw the line and
winging wengers(not that they would get that far) :lol: :lol:

:clap:

Will
24-05-2005, 12:51 PM
See, just goes to show how bitter you Mancs are!

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 12:53 PM
See, just goes to show how bitter you Mancs are!

haha not bitter just hate arsenal/liverpool tbh i like chelsea nothin wrong with that

Will
24-05-2005, 01:20 PM
You only hate them cos you're bitter though!

phantomdj
24-05-2005, 01:31 PM
then why did u hope liverpool would beat chelsea in the semis nick?

it seems silly to hate liverpool... at the end of the day, its man utd, arsenal and chelsea with the arrogant managers and players... albeit not every individual, but a large proportion

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 01:33 PM
when .. when i sat in the pub with my mate coz hes a chelski fan .. and i didnt wont them to do the trebble

phantomdj
24-05-2005, 01:36 PM
when .. when i sat in the pub with my mate coz hes a chelski fan .. and i didnt wont them to do the trebble

still... u wanted liverpool to win

278d7e64a374de26f==