http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/175994-01.htm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 11:34 AM
not bad

that bassline is awfully familiar tho

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Its probably from you or finke's latest hit?

So where do you think that bassline is from? The original? :lol:

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 12:57 PM

what the hell are u on about, mine or Finke's latest hit? ur posts just reek of jealousy ever more mate, even with the joking aside... what the hell as Finkey got to do with it?

i didnt say the bassline was nicked, i said it sounded familiar, which it does, the chord progression is identical in places to another track which im struggling to put my finger on unfortunately...

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 01:18 PM

what the hell are u on about, mine or Finke's latest hit? ur posts just reek of jealousy ever more mate, even with the joking aside... what the hell as Finkey got to do with it?

i didnt say the bassline was nicked, i said it sounded familiar, which it does, the chord progression is identical in places to another track which im struggling to put my finger on unfortunately...God Potter, why would I be jealous over your self-claimed success. If anything I would want everyone in this forum to be a 'success' minus the obvious arseholes. You take yourself way too seriously amigo. Why do always come across like a tangled up pasta?

Tell us about the bassline then. R u talking about the orig or the remixes?

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 01:26 PM
God Potter, why would I be jealous over your self-claimed success

ur comments are constantly based on inadequate refferences, when have i EVER claimed that im a success? prove it to me.... all im doing is the music i want to do and ive managed to harness a number of ep's that are all in the different stages of completion, with my first bits out very soon on Humanoid... whats up with that? and again, why bring Finkey into it?

as i said u dont know the first thing about me dude, im the most non-serious person u could possibly want to know, but when people who dont even make music themselves post petty comments about the music im doing and the people im friends with then im going to bite back... so just ease off, there was no need for the comment "maybe its from urs or Finkes latest hit", absolutely no need what so ever and it more than reeks of jealousy, as i said maybe u should actually put some effort into doing something productive with ur time instead of just trolling this board wanking over The Hacker

re the track... i mean the Carretta remix that i checked, that chord progression is definately copied from somewhere, its a good track regardless but its definately off something else

now seriously ease off mate because its getting very boring, and its starting to feel personal which i dont care for one bit, im doing my thing so let me get on with it, and maybe one day ul prove that ur not jsut full of hot air urself and actually get down to releasing some music yourself? i await that day tho really....

FILTERZ
23-05-2005, 01:35 PM
vex forum anyone :?:

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 01:36 PM
there's nothing to vex, someones just having a dig, im telling him to east off

simple

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 01:36 PM
haha ease off even :lol:

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 01:42 PM
I worry about you. You sound like a paranoid weedhead - minus the hits!

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Thats another one RIP :cry:

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 01:45 PM
i worry about you... you sound like a geeky internet freak with no real friends or ability to do something that others actually enjoy...

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 01:45 PM
thats another one RIP :cry:

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 02:05 PM
So has all the bigups worked on a date yet? I always knew you had a finke about finke?

re bassline? who?

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 02:07 PM
big ups? if u mean finke, well he's a mate so no we've not taken it to the dating stage yet, and hopefully we never will

still cant think re the track its got me stumped for now, off out shortly but i have another crack at it when i get home

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 02:09 PM
what about u, have u managed to get a date with either the Hacker, Vitalic, Al Ferox or just about anyone from France? ;)

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Nofinke at this end champ. You should try self-promo.

Will try again for you!

I think you misunderstand most of what I type. But recently I did begin to wonder about your credibility. Is it a m8 helps out m8 kind of thing? Alliance? If you have the talent then I guess its justifable(not saying you do, cause I don't know your stuff). I have a real passion for what I listen to. Does this mean I have to go buy korg, and sh-101? No! It doesn't have to be that way. I see myself as someone has a genuine opinion about music and someone who supports a particular style of music in techno. Now there is couple of people who come here seem to support what they do because they forked out time and money onto their sound. This seems biased to me, at times fake. You know like in terms of producing music and what their interpertation of how techno should sound like. I don't buy it. And the reason why I don't list names blatantly, is because I think its bit foul and unnecessary. Thats all and un

FILTERZ
23-05-2005, 02:49 PM
what you expect people to slag off or be negative about what they themselves do .

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 02:55 PM
no just stop looking cheap :oops:

dan the acid man
23-05-2005, 03:01 PM
i would expect people who love a certain style of music, whether they make that style or just listen to it, to support it, believe in it and promote it, otherwise whats the point

tocsin
23-05-2005, 03:05 PM
OTB reminds me of the type of pent up person that would say sex is allowable but you can't enjoy it. ;) Congrats, OTB. You're another faceless tool on the internet that can hold a grudge. Get over it, take it private, or just shut the hell up already.

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 03:22 PM
guilty! u really do want to see big ben don't you?

And this for you dan. People make music for various reasons. Its usually for other reason other then 'passion'.

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 03:24 PM
i resent the implication that im doing what i do because im mates with someone.... i met chris whilst out partying and i was already by then djing and starting to foray into production.... Chris does his thing and i do mine, we've only dj'd on the same night on 1 or 2 occasions and ive not even spoke to him in about 6 weeks..... Chris is at a much higher level than myself and he doesnt need to waste his time trying to help me because he has his own shit to deal with, nor wud i, or have ever, expected help from him...

i spent nearly £2000 in one day last year on equipment and have worked my ass off to get to the level im at now, anyone who KNOWS me will vouch for this, and there are only a few people i know who work on their tracks as hard as i do, so to have someone say this is wrong is just ****in stupid....

you really do speak the most useless drivel ive ever come across on a message board mate, im being serious now u do need to look at what ur posting... youve just in essence said that anyone whose put money and time into production is fake, and comes across as cheap? what???? even people like ur beloved Hacker started out with nothing and put money, time, effort into getting where he is today, it doesnt happen overnight u know...

if its a crime to want to get urself out there and get ur music out there then im guilty as charged....

i have no doubt youl get banned soon mate the way ur going because u are really rubbing people up the wrong way, u just cannot go around saying that those who put in so much effort, time, money and love to something that means more than the world to them are fake and have no credibility, not that i know anyone whose in this game for credibility...

u really are a nasty piece of work mate, the sooner u get banned from here the better

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Again why r u going off about yourself again? A page and half about yourself and Chris. Not to be rude but who asked you about how much you spend. This is not an open interview m8. I didn't say anything nasty about u in the beginning total opposite u idiot. I found you offensive talking about wanking the hacker and all that nonsense about artist who I think deserve mention.

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 04:16 PM
when did I call you fake? Again why do I always get the same feeling you're out to prove yourself against never nothing zero? You have been annoying no doubt with a hint of boredom.

FILTERZ
23-05-2005, 04:20 PM
lock this one , going nowhere again

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 04:24 PM
I think you misunderstand most of what I type. But recently I did begin to wonder about your credibility. Is it a m8 helps out m8 kind of thing? Alliance?

its not worth trying to play the innocent when u are posting comments like that mate.... if anyone posted that about me id respond, which i did.... my response was more than justified, im simply using myself as an example and its quite obvious the message in the post is why the hell do u doubt pretty much everyone whose not the Hacker or Vitalic or knows Vitalics mum etc etc u bang on about people looking cheap and self-promotion and how people who actually support what they do are cheap and u actually call people obscenities, whilst also i must add being afraid to name certian individuals, no doubt because of a fear of backlash or even worse a ban, ur not on 2 warnings for playing the innocent party around here are u???

its a case of "do as one says and not as one does" here, u put up a post about how people are wrong to promote themselves and their music, and then bang yet another post about the Hacker... que a reply "oh i love the music and it should be supported"... well heres some news for u, it is supported, its why the Hacker and Vitalic are at the top of their game, its why Poney ep sold in excess of 50,000 copies (if figures are to believed)... its why Miss Kitten gets basically stalked when she does a gig.... u think ur on some crusade to bring French music to the masses, when its already there.... id rather listen to someone post about their new music which is coming up rather than another Hacker or Vitalic release, as good as they maybe....

il put it in words u might understand more

son pas intéressant essayer pour jouer innocent quand u signalent des commentaires comme ce compagnon.... si n'importe qui signalait cela au sujet que de moi l'identification répondent, que je .... ma réponse étais davantage que justifié, im simplement en utilisant comme exemple et son tout Ã* fait évident le message dans le poteau est pourquoi l'enfer font le doute de u assez beaucoup de chacun dont pas l'intrus ou le Vitalic ou sait le coup de la maman etc.. etc.. u de Vitalics sur des personnes semblant bon marché et art de l'auto-portrait-promotion et comment les gens qui soutiennent réellement ce qu'elles ne sont des obscénités bon marché et de u réellement d'appel de personnes, tandis qu'également je dois ajouter avoir peur pour appeler les individus certian, aucun doute en raison d'une crainte de jeu de denture ou même plus mauvais une interdiction, ur pas sur 2 avertissements pour jouer la partie innocente voici autour u ? ? ? son un cas de "font pendant qu'on indique et pas en tant qu'un " ici, u a mis vers le haut un poteau au sujet de la façon dont les gens ont tort pour se favoriser et leur musique, et frappe alors encore un autre poteau au sujet du que d'intrus... une réponse "amour de l'OH i la musique et il devrait être soutenu"... les heres bons quelques nouvelles pour u, il est soutenu, son pourquoi l'intrus et le Vitalic sont au dessus de leur jeu, son pourquoi le PE de Poney s'est vendu au-dessus de 50.000 copies (si les figures sont Ã* cru)... son pourquoi Mlle Kitten obtient fondamentalement égrappée quand elle fait une gig.... u pensez l'ur sur une certaine croisade pour apporter la musique française aux masses, quand sa déjÃ* lÃ*.... identification écoutent plutôt quelqu'un poteau au sujet de leur nouvelle musique qui est soulevée plutôt qu'un autre dégagement d'intrus ou de Vitalic, aussi bon qu'elles peut-être....

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Listen you're getting more and more into the knobhead land. It was fun at the time now its getting boring. I love to make you think thats all I care about(French music). Its even better. Beats shittalkinnng about schranz no doubt. You play with your new toys and your new mates. Only thing I hated was being generously nice to you. . Why would play innocent or pussy behind a computer. I said what I said. You were talking finke and now I hear he talks about you. Funny how that worked(But truly I ask you nicely stop. I don't really care). So I asked you ****in valid question. Now go make a valid track.

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Listen you're getting more and more into the knobhead land. It was fun at the time now its getting boring. I love to make you think thats all I care about(French music). Its even better. Beats shittalkinnng about schranz no doubt. You play with your new toys and your new mates. Only thing I hated was being generously nice to you. . Why would play innocent or pussy behind a computer. I said what I said. You were talking finke and now I hear he talks about you. Funny how that worked(But truly I ask you nicely stop. I don't really care). So I asked you ****in valid question. Now go make a valid track.

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 04:59 PM
i wouldnt mind if u actually made sense, you'd warrant a more thought out reply...

im done with this, even i can realise ur really not all there in the head.... :dontevengothere:

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Men most of what you talk is charmless bolllooxx. Seems to you try to get me banned than anything else. Seriously do we need your biography everytime u type typy type. I wasn't talking about startin from ice and then doing well by hardwork. Why would I be here and post for what you talked about in the first place and fight for it in the last few threads. Its great you take arguements to stickout really. You waffled about my jealousy over listing your signature and now you take things that I haven't talked about you as personal. Great just don't let me listen to. shit that was holligandub. You call that music then the 2K defiently was worth the laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 05:07 PM
see, this is my argument, u just want to get personal, hooligan dub was done about 2 years ago, yeah it was ****in shit, ive moved on so far from then but as i said, u dont know me, and havent made any serious effort to without ridiculing me along the way....

i dont need to try and get u banned, nor have i tried.... did those 2 warnings appear all by magic on their own? they tell me ur going the right way about getting urself banned mate...

thank you... and good night! ;)

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 05:09 PM
i wouldnt mind if u actually made sense, you'd warrant a more thought out reply...

im done with this, even i can realise ur really not all there in the head.... :dontevengothere:

Yeah like someone who made that tune actually is. Thats a compliment by the way(I've used the term a tune)

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 05:12 PM
haha amazing :lol: :roll:

OriginalTechnobastard
23-05-2005, 05:22 PM
cheap. Don't start talking shite then cry away :cry: . I mean you bored plenty of threads being this music know it all when you can call what you produce as a snip worth of a checkout .

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 05:25 PM
when you can call what you produce as a snip worth of a checkout

:shock:

the more u speak the more im convinced ur about 8 years old... and illiterate...

anything ive said in other threads that has gone down the wrong way ive apologised for, so yeah um thats a good angle to try from....

again... good night :love:

dan the acid man
23-05-2005, 05:39 PM
i think he types about himself because you make it personal about him in the first place, just saying how i see it anyway

eyes without a face
23-05-2005, 05:42 PM
i think he types about himself because you make it personal about him in the first place, just saying how i see it anyway

exactly, as i said im not paranoid, others can see it too....

it says on this forum that -Ve equals a ban.... well calling my tracks shit is quite possibly as negative as it gets surely?

im done anyway :dontevengothere:

SlavikSvensk
23-05-2005, 06:22 PM
eyes, you are not paranoid...not at all.

this guy's words sound like those of a little boy who never learned how to play nice with others.

i can't believe this crap has been allowed to go on for as long as it has.

dirty_bass
23-05-2005, 08:53 PM
ENOUGH
OTB BANNED
Scot, please don`t rise to the bait so easily.

278d7e64a374de26f==