PDA

View Full Version : It was good to see how Man U took losing

Will
23-05-2005, 01:31 PM
...how funny was it seeing their players cry????? Ahahahahaha, what a bunch of babies, and to think I thought their players had mental strength... After losing on penalties and then crying it seems I was mistaken! Their losers medals were well deserved! I'm glad we won the way we did, makes it all the harder for them to take.

If Liverpool win on Wedsnesday I suppose Man U fans misery will be complete - all their rivals will have won something whilst they've won nothing! And it's now 2 seasons without winning the title - I think they're going down!

nick_anarchy
23-05-2005, 01:38 PM
bah i forgot about u .. ... plz take it ez with th elashing dude haha

Will
23-05-2005, 01:41 PM
All I want to know is - do you agree it was funny seeing Rio, Ronaldo etc cry? Haha

nick_anarchy
23-05-2005, 02:12 PM
cant comment .. as i didnt see it ... turned it off after the final peno

Will
23-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Oh well... That's a shame, here's a picture though.

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/1829/leonbwhahaha5pk.jpg

nick_anarchy
23-05-2005, 03:21 PM
****in hell will .. why post pics up of your self ... i know u got a bit drunk after the match but u didnt have to geta pic taken l8r that nite

jam
23-05-2005, 05:33 PM
I think it was class that so many cared about losing the FA cup,i thought the cup had been devalued.

Real men can cry.

and i dont know how you can call anyone babies half your team are french

garlic reeking french fannies

Will
23-05-2005, 05:39 PM
They can (although Conan couldn't!) - but over a game? Shows how spoilt they are. And Arsenal players didn't cry when we lost the cup final to Liverpool - and Henchoz blocked a goal bound shot with his hand, on top of Liverpool being completely outplayed.

jam
23-05-2005, 05:46 PM
They can (although Conan couldn't!) - but over a game? Shows how spoilt they are. And Arsenal players didn't cry when we lost the cup final to Liverpool - and Henchoz blocked a goal bound shot with his hand, on top of Liverpool being completely outplayed.

A GAME?????????????????

nick_anarchy
23-05-2005, 07:22 PM
I think it was class that so many cared about losing the FA cup,i thought the cup had been devalued.

Real men can cry.

and i dont know how you can call anyone babies half your team are french

garlic reeking french fannies

so so true ... the biggist babies in the prem are arsenal players any foul well anythink against them thay cry to the ref

Miksta
23-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Though i dont really like Man.U , they outplayed Arsenal and should of won,but they just couldent finish....as with the crying,so what? just shows that they are upset for somthing they really care about,after all it is there jobs.

phantomdj
23-05-2005, 11:07 PM

when u exaggerate u lose your point mate! ...

and i think when liverpool lost at anfield when they were hammering arsenal yet pires got the goal to secure an arsenal win was harsher...!

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 12:13 AM
didnt liverpool players cry after thay lost to chelsea in the micky mouse cup ?

jam
24-05-2005, 01:06 AM

There is nothing wrong with that at all.

dee
24-05-2005, 01:57 AM
you would cry aswell mate, we outplayed you ,out classed you,
and lost on one misrable pen, you obviously dont have any
emotions will, well u wouldn't have being a arsenal fan would u

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 08:55 AM

There is nothing wrong with that at all.

nothin at all jam ..

you would cry aswell mate, we outplayed you ,out classed you,
and lost on one misrable pen, you obviously dont have any
emotions will, well u wouldn't have being a arsenal fan would u

:lol:

phantomdj
24-05-2005, 10:57 AM
fists not tears he he

Will
24-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Well it's funny how it was only the younger players that cried, I'm sure no-one has a stronger desire to win than Keane - they lack perspective - god forbid anything really bad should happen to them.

phantomdj
24-05-2005, 12:51 PM
people cry all the time...

oscars
formula one
football
snooker
because they've run out of tampons....

some just arent as emotionally strong as us :cool:

Numeric
24-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Will, once again you have proved yourself as the undisputed w**ker of the BOA Sports Hall...

To say that you're glad that Arsenal won the cup in the manor they did seems strange and twisted to me. All of the talk before the game was of how Arsenal were going to play beautiful football and that Utd would have to resort to heavy handed tactics to stem the flow. When, in actual fact, it was Utd who played the beautiful football and completely outplayed Arsenal in almost every respect...

OK, you may say that Arsenal were under-stength, but so were Utd, missing Gary Neville (best right-back in the Prem) and Gabriel Heinze (best left-back in the Prem). Your beloved Vierra was bossed by the ever more impressive Darren Fletcher and your defence tore to pieces at every turn by the awesome Cristiano Ronaldo and superb Wayne Rooney...

You say that Utd will be going down next season, ha!! I'm sorry, but on the respective perfromances shown by both teams on saturday it's Arsenal who look the team in decline. You should be ashamed of them, because on saturday they were absolute s**te!! If Utd had shown such an abject display and then went on to lift the trophy the victory would have felt hollow and undeserved. But as it stands Utd proved to the world that they are still a powerfull force on the football field and will be back next season with more hunger and determination than ever. Pires has even said that the only hope Arsenal had of victory on saturday was to take the game to penalties. That's one of your best players admitting that his team had no chance of winning the contest in open play. How does that make you feel?

Have your cup, and enjoy it, Lord knows you don't deserve it...

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Will, once again you have proved yourself as the undisputed w**ker of the BOA Sports Hall...

To say that you're glad that Arsenal won the cup in the manor they did seems strange and twisted to me. All of the talk before the game was of how Arsenal were going to play beautiful football and that Utd would have to resort to heavy handed tactics to stem the flow. When, in actual fact, it was Utd who played the beautiful football and completely outplayed Arsenal in almost every respect...

OK, you may say that Arsenal were under-stength, but so were Utd, missing Gary Neville (best right-back in the Prem) and Gabriel Heinze (best left-back in the Prem). Your beloved Vierra was bossed by the ever more impressive Darren Fletcher and your defence tore to pieces at every turn by the awesome Cristiano Ronaldo and superb Wayne Rooney...

You say that Utd will be going down next season, ha!! I'm sorry, but on the respective perfromances shown by both teams on saturday it's Arsenal who look the team in decline. You should be ashamed of them, because on saturday they were absolute s**te!! If Utd had shown such an abject display and then went on to lift the trophy the victory would have felt hollow and undeserved. But as it stands Utd proved to the world that they are still a powerfull force on the football field and will be back next season with more hunger and determination than ever. Pires has even said that the only hope Arsenal had of victory on saturday was to take the game to penalties. That's one of your best players admitting that his team had no chance of winning the contest in open play. How does that make you feel?

Have your cup, and enjoy it, Lord knows you don't deserve it...

woo to me thats hit the nail on the head their

Will
24-05-2005, 01:13 PM
people cry all the time...

oscars
formula one
football
snooker
because they've run out of tampons....

some just arent as emotionally strong as us :cool:

Quite right! Arsenal finished the season with silverware and 6 points above Man U in the league after they cheated non-stop to end Arsenal's run - I think Arsenal deserved to win the cup! Besides, Man U only had 56% possession, not that big an advantage and big occasions are all about composure - Arsenal had it and Man U didn't.

If you have to resort to personal insults then you've already lost the arguement.

Numeric
24-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Utd did not cheat to end Arsenal's run, every team at some point will employ strong arm tactics to get a result, Arsenal have done that on many occasions in the past, it's just that with all the nancy-boys they have in their team now it's not possible anymore...

Utd had 8 shots on target during the FA Cup final to Arsenals 1...

Utd deserved to win, Arsenal played for penalties and got lucky...

Will
24-05-2005, 01:22 PM
5 penalties out of 5 isn't luck! And don't forget the bringing down people through on goal, diving to take the lead, trying to maim people etc etc that ended our run!

Lehmann was equal to anything Man U could throw at us - it's a team game and he's part of the team.

phantomdj
24-05-2005, 01:32 PM

OK, you may say that Arsenal were under-stength, but so were Utd, missing Gary Neville (best right-back in the Prem)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..SHUT UP

phantomdj
24-05-2005, 01:34 PM

When, in actual fact, it was Utd who played the beautiful football and completely outplayed Arsenal in almost every respect...

big wow... how many times have man utd been outplayed but still won? many times! and if ur telling me that ur left back and right backs are better than carragher, then LOL

Numeric
24-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Yes both Heinze and Neville are better than Carragher...

Numeric
24-05-2005, 01:43 PM
5 penalties out of 5 isn't luck! And don't forget the bringing down people through on goal, diving to take the lead, trying to maim people etc etc that ended our run!

Lehmann was equal to anything Man U could throw at us - it's a team game and he's part of the team.

Because your bunch of tarts have never took a dive...

F**ks sake, Vierra and Pires are the undisputed kings of the dive...

phantomdj
24-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Yes both Heinze and Neville are better than Carragher...

oh come on man.... u want people to take you seriously? being a man utd fans hinders that already... but to stake claims like that is silly...

thats like saying Crouch is better than Shevchenko

Numeric
24-05-2005, 01:49 PM
I don't see why you're having a problem grasping this fact...

Up until a couple of seasons ago Carragher was g**h, but now, because he's had a good season and has actualy made some progress you Kopites think he's the best thing since sliced bread...

dee
24-05-2005, 01:55 PM
no way is he as good as heinze :dontevengothere: ,his first season
in english footy, and he was as good as crackhead or even better

:clap: :clap:

Will
24-05-2005, 02:17 PM

Because your bunch of tarts have never took a dive...

F**ks sake, Vierra and Pires are the undisputed kings of the dive...

Rooney went down every time he was touched in the penalty area in the final - and I mean everytime! Vieira and Pires get a worse rap because they're French, United have several players worse than them.

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 02:46 PM
will thats bollxo and u know it .. no one went down in the box

jam
24-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Gary Neville is the best right back in the league for sure.

name one better?

Will
24-05-2005, 04:06 PM
will thats bollxo and u know it .. no one went down in the box

Rooney did... It's funny some of the comments after the game though, people saying Fergie was moaning about not getting penalties, then he gets 5 and they still lose!

Will
24-05-2005, 04:08 PM

name one better?

Reiziger! All I can say is it doesn't say much for right backs in this country if he's the best. Though I'd take Lauren over him I think, at least he has pace.

Will
24-05-2005, 04:11 PM
In all fairness though I was glad to see the game played in good spirit (on the whole).

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 04:15 PM

name one better?

Reiziger! All I can say is it doesn't say much for right backs in this country if he's the best. Though I'd take Lauren over him I think, at least he has pace.

yeah he shown his pace with ronaldo :lol:

Will
24-05-2005, 04:22 PM
He didn't have a great game then, but he has more pace than Neville.

Numeric
24-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Lauren is s**t...

:lol:

lukekendall
24-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Ha ha

you lot make me laugh :lol:

jam
24-05-2005, 05:10 PM

name one better?

Reiziger is the biggest pile of wank going

nick_anarchy
24-05-2005, 05:10 PM

hes a joke , worse than rio thick as pig shit

macca
24-05-2005, 06:35 PM
I don't see why you're having a problem grasping this fact...

Up until a couple of seasons ago Carragher was g**h, but now, because he's had a good season and has actualy made some progress you Kopites think he's the best thing since sliced bread...

who ever said he was gash??????????????? i thought he class at left when he played there. please tell stop chattin shite u filthy scumbag does me head in when u here people just make up shite like this.

Traxx
24-05-2005, 06:40 PM
He cant help it...

Will
24-05-2005, 09:18 PM

hes a joke , worse than rio thick as pig shit

Worse than Rio you say? Does that mean you think Rio is thick, or just not very good? Or you meant someone else?

phantomdj
24-05-2005, 09:29 PM
rio is very over-rated

lukekendall
25-05-2005, 08:28 AM
rio is very over-rated

agreed :neutral:

Numeric
25-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Over-rated...

:roll:

phantomdj
25-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Over-rated...

:roll:
its funny... man utd fans think that just because a player has a man utd shirt on that he is the best in the prem .. ha ha

Numeric
25-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Rio is without doubt one of the top two defenders in the Premiership...

jam
25-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Rio isn't over rated like but the way carragher and Terry have played this season.

phantomdj
25-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Rio isn't over rated like but the way carragher and Terry have played this season.

is that sentence finished or were you going to add something :?:

lukekendall
25-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Rio is without doubt one of the top two defenders in the Premiership...

he thinks he is the best tho and wants 125 000 a week

****ing prick!

jam
25-05-2005, 02:16 PM

is that sentence finished or were you going to add something :?:

****ing hell dont know what happened there

i was trying to say his place isnt cememented in the england team with the way they have played this season

278d7e64a374de26f==