PDA

View Full Version : Atomic jam!!!!!!!!!

djfurness
09-06-2003, 06:43 PM
Oh my ****in god!!!!!
That club is ****in amazin!!!!!!!!!!
my first time at the que club and i get to see rush singin clap your hands and get on up live in a mechanics suit and a 3 fott pair of cartoon style shoes and a silver face!!!!!!!!! very very strange but brilliant all the same!!!
and dave clarke boomed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wouldnt mind goin to see mark vs chris in there next week but gotta go to vibealite now cos me mates playin!!! bastard!!!!

ampassasinbirmingham
09-06-2003, 07:14 PM
best aj ever. nice to me miasa man!!!

BritishMurderBoy
09-06-2003, 07:31 PM
very good nite

eyes without a face
09-06-2003, 10:02 PM
it was a ****in top nite, the best Jam ive experienced. i could not get over the atmosphere when Dj Rush came onstage for first time, it was simply incredible. i was standing behind the decks with Ade and he was goin mental, as was i, it was just so intense.

spent most the nite getting mullered with my mate Chris, top top nite was had

miasma man
10-06-2003, 10:56 PM
First time I've been to AJ - WOW !

It freakin rocked!

Proper good music and atmosphere, great venue. Met some real cool people - good to meet you too Ampass. Will see you soon no doubt.

Went with some mates who are into D & B - they couldn't believe it when at 6 in the morning the Techno room was still packed out with people goin for it. They said that Techno people are more hardcore than D & B heads, and that D & B events are nearly empty by about 4!

Need to go again soon...

peace

MM ;o)

PS - it was too f***in hot in there and why only one medic for 3000 people?

JACKSTAR
11-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Rush did have a few more trax to perform but his voice was kinda knackered by the time "Get on up" was over and also the stage was a little too small for his big boots. He really enjoyed the night as well as Justin & I managed to film about 30 mins of it :lol:

P.

Jimfish
11-06-2003, 08:00 AM
doh! why do i allways miss the best ones!!!

massplanck
11-06-2003, 01:26 PM
it was a **** top nite, the best Jam ive experienced. i could not get over the atmosphere when Dj Rush came onstage for first time, it was simply incredible. i was standing behind the decks with Ade and he was goin mental, as was i, it was just so intense.

spent most the nite getting mullered with my mate Chris, top top nite was had

do you know andy gartside who helps out there?

BritishMurderBoy
11-06-2003, 03:34 PM
it was a **** top nite, the best Jam ive experienced. i could not get over the atmosphere when Dj Rush came onstage for first time, it was simply incredible. i was standing behind the decks with Ade and he was goin mental, as was i, it was just so intense.

name dropper :wink:

spiralx
12-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Was a lot of fun, and even got this site recommended to me by someone on the bus home, lol :)

eyes without a face
12-06-2003, 07:33 PM
no, but i do know the owner/promoter Danny and his sound engineer/stage guy John. both extremely down to earth people and always up for it. big respect to em

278d7e64a374de26f==