PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly techno but it rocks

AcidTrash
24-05-2005, 01:55 PM
http://www.squatjuice.com/mp3/acidtrash/isolation.mp3

BRADLEE
25-05-2005, 12:59 AM
I only peeped it in the headphones Pete, but the synth seems a bit overpowering when I'm listening to it. You did many nice little edits on this one though amigo. You're correct when you say it's really not Techno, but that would be very good for the Acid Trance/NRG crowd. Should be really effective on the dancefloor as well. I couldn't really tell hwo the rest of the mix sounds either though in my headphones...but I'd have to say this track has the best progression of any track I've ever heard from you. Not really my thing, but very nice variation in it.

MARKEG
25-05-2005, 01:20 AM
stick squatjuice on here and you might get an eyebrow up hahaha

MARKEG
25-05-2005, 01:21 AM
but i have to say this sounds like hard house, done in fruity loops. really don't like this. sorry.

MARKEG
25-05-2005, 01:22 AM
actually this is awful

BRADLEE
25-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Well there was something posted about not getting to hear squatjuice, which I have yet to hear. However Mark has edited his post now. So my post would not reflect my correct opinion. I really don't like the style of music, but the tune isn't all bad. Just not my style...

eyes without a face
25-05-2005, 10:54 AM
sorry mate, terrible.... i ****in hate hard house im sorry

j_s
25-05-2005, 05:36 PM
actually this is awful

bit harsh. hardly constructive either.

tune sounds ok to me, not to my taste but seems fairly competantly made. lead is definately too loud.
like the break. and i agree with messanger about the edits.
is maybe a tad fast? i don't think it'd sound quite as cheeky if it was taken down a notch....

loopdon
25-05-2005, 06:02 PM
actually this is awful

+ve, mate +ve :lol: :crackup:

eyes without a face
25-05-2005, 06:23 PM
acidtrash is capable of much, much better than this... this doesnt sound releasable in the slightest whilst past tracks of his have, whilst maybe not being totally to my tastes content wise, they have sounded so much better than this

thats what i think anyhow ;)

nova
25-05-2005, 08:06 PM
the snips in that are well wicked. i dont mind a spot of nrg. the leads nic. and production sound realy good. thats a good bit of nrg :rambo:

Evil G
25-05-2005, 08:26 PM
it's obvious that some hard work went into this, and some of the edits are quite clever. the problem is that no amount of editing can add that musical spark if it isn't already there in the tune. i found that even though there were plenty of changes, none of them really went anywhere. it's too formulaic and (i hate to use the word, but i can't think of another way to say it) mindless. i know that that can be ok at a party, but it's not what people are used to around here, so i think that's why the negative reactions.

AcidTrash
29-05-2005, 06:41 PM
just got me the korg legacy plugin and was avin a wank wiv it. I liked this when I made it. Will post up some of my techno soon. Never tried hard house before and now I got the tools I figured I'd give it a bash. Sorry u don't like it. Will try harder next time

AcidTrash
29-05-2005, 06:43 PM
actually this is awful :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love honesty.

eyes without a face
29-05-2005, 06:44 PM
the Korg Legacy is capable of much more than hard house, its one of the best plugins around i think

The Divide
29-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Production wise its nice, cool edits

I wasnt too keen on the vocal mind you, not sure why

Just a shame its HH ya cheesy ****er :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==