PDA

View Full Version : Annihilating!

nova
24-05-2005, 05:08 PM
heres somthing been doing.. not finished but gonna tri get it finished!. any comments are app ;)

cheers all!

nu links lower down on messangers post ;)

Evil G
24-05-2005, 10:34 PM
it's definitely loud!

not bad percussion work. any plans to add some synths? and do i recognize that sample from an old gabber track?

nova
24-05-2005, 10:47 PM
yeah that vocals well rinsed!. just thout it went well with the stuttery thing'es haha!. ive just had it on head phones the loudness probaly comes from me tring to get it loud in the head phones. yeah gonna tri getting some synth going in there. got a few more ideas aswell to tri from a homie.
cheers evil :rambo:

BRADLEE
25-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Good job so far Mitch!!! Can't wait to hear where you go from there with it....

BTW, did everyone get Robot Loops I just added it to the production section.

nova
25-05-2005, 12:14 AM
cheers brad! i'll get it reposted when ive got bit more of them bits done onit. yeah homie we got robot loops downloading right now. nice 1 ;)

lau
25-05-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm liking this!!!

Love the editz you did that's some nice sh*t... But Id try to bring a bit more variation to the track coz its only 2 mins long and already gets kinda loopy....

Production sounds really really clear :clap: Though.. maybe just because of that the track gets kinda thin..

maybe try to get a phatter sound by eqing or add more 'big'samples and sounds to it... ( maybe boost the bass a bit too :twisted: )

aightt waiting for the next version !

nova
25-05-2005, 11:33 AM
thanks lau. been tring ta sort few bits out onit this morning. it does sound thin. 1 of the closed hi hats seems ta make it abit clippy cloppy over the kick im hearing. so gonna tri sort that aswell. i'll fatten up the kick&bass aswell. and tri ta get some more synth ta sit in there lol easyer said then done haha!. the loop'e ness is a factor aswell ha!

thanks again for listen ;)

BRADLEE
25-05-2005, 09:24 PM
the new second version is coming along nicely too Mitch. Keep it up and please finish it when time provides. All of the little things can be sorted in the final mixdown, but I really think so far so good homie!!!!
The new edits are well nice also.

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1KNONVPZ69WXP0YGDO7JF1KR4I

nova
25-05-2005, 09:31 PM
well done brad i hadnt put it up yet. still needs more perc ellements init. and not sure about the pads i put in. cheers dude ;)

lau
26-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Yupzz definitly sounds much and much Phatter!!!!

nice :rambo:

nova
26-05-2005, 03:52 PM
cheers lau. gonna tri get it to a play able lenth. then tri sort out sound. hopfully it will be pretty much done. well its hard ta say done!!. im glad ya liking it cheers :rambo:

detfella
26-05-2005, 04:59 PM
**** thats a burner!! well full on!! good stuff :rambo:

nova
26-05-2005, 08:48 PM
**** thats a burner!! well full on!! good stuff :rambo:

nic detfella. its all good ta hear ;) . gonna re post it soon

thanks man

montydj
02-06-2005, 04:50 AM
Yeah i like the sound of this Nova if you want to use that it annihilating sample try to change the sound of it like distortion and maybe pan it left to right everytime you use the sample but i can't tell the mix quality yet as i have only listened to it through my headset but i will listen to it thruogh my speakers keep up the good work.

nova
02-06-2005, 10:01 AM
thanks mont. i'll tri that bit of dist on the vocal & pan it around abit. cheers for taking a listen :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==