PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan vs Liverpool FC (Champions League Final)

Numeric
25-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Well...

Liverpool have gotten this far so credit where credit is due...

However, i feel that if both teams perform to their potential, Milan will lift the trophy...

May the best team win (unlike the FA Cup final, sorry couldn't resist...)

:lol:

nick_anarchy
25-05-2005, 10:45 AM
:lol: ... thing is tho if liverpool win i wont hear the end of it from all my mates but im sure i can deal with it so im for a liverpool win got to look out for the english teams in games like this ...

2-1 biscan for a own goal :lol: luis garcia 2

penthesilea
25-05-2005, 11:12 AM
yeap! Good luck to Liverpool!

phantomdj
25-05-2005, 11:25 AM
wow nick, that's pretty specific :lol:

hopefully the 30 000 liverpool fans will lift the roof and intimidate AC like they did to Juve and Chelsea at Anfield

nick_anarchy
25-05-2005, 11:34 AM
put that nearly killed me

lukekendall
25-05-2005, 01:59 PM
hope liverpool win!!

i would not like to put money on ether team tho

jam
25-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Come on the scousers or should that be the taffs?

only joking i hope they win tonight for england

DJsmallpaul
25-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Come on England ! :clap:

Will
25-05-2005, 02:55 PM
:lol: ... thing is tho if liverpool win i wont hear the end of it from all my mates but im sure i can deal with it so im for a liverpool win got to look out for the english teams in games like this ...

That's the thing that worries me, all the glory hunters coming crawling out of the woodwork like when they won the cup treble and half the country seemed to be Liverpool fans, but talked utter shite, the glory hunters that is. It'd do my head in... They'd give real Liverpool fans a bad name too, it's calmed down now since then.

nick_anarchy
25-05-2005, 03:24 PM
so what u saying will ...

penthesilea
25-05-2005, 03:53 PM

That's the thing that worries me, all the glory hunters coming crawling out of the woodwork like when they won the cup treble and half the country seemed to be Liverpool fans, but talked utter shite, the glory hunters that is. It'd do my head in... They'd give real Liverpool fans a bad name too, it's calmed down now since then.

You such an moaner!
And anyway, "real" Liverpool fans already have a bad name...

jam
25-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Aye you can't get much of a worse reputation than they already have but i'm willing to forget all that tonight,it was a long time ago,things have changed.

lukekendall
25-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Come on England ! :clap:

come on spain! ;)

Traxx
25-05-2005, 05:21 PM

????????????????????

jam
25-05-2005, 05:51 PM

????????????????????

eh lol

what don't you understand about that? heysel etc etc

Traxx
25-05-2005, 05:55 PM
:roll:

"real" fans?????????????

Thats up there with the stupidest of things said on this board. No surprises its from a scumbag manc.

Mon the the red fella's :clap:

basslinejunkie
25-05-2005, 06:54 PM
im a ****in wreck and its not even started yet!!! :crackup:

Traxx
25-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Fukin lightweight :lol:

DJTrubass
25-05-2005, 07:35 PM
gotta say

good luck the reds

DJTrubass
25-05-2005, 08:30 PM
i feel embarrassed for you :eh:

robin m
25-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Well that's not a good start :cry:

nick_anarchy
25-05-2005, 08:40 PM
hmmm 3-0 half time :lol:

dan the acid man
25-05-2005, 08:45 PM
oops :doh:

RDR
25-05-2005, 09:03 PM
un ****ing believeable!!!!!!

3-3 a few mins after half time!!! walk on!

DJTrubass
25-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Mental extra time :clap:

dan the acid man
25-05-2005, 09:36 PM
great game

MARK NEENAN
25-05-2005, 10:16 PM
****ing penalties!

SlavikSvensk
25-05-2005, 10:27 PM
congrats, liverpool fans!

DJTrubass
25-05-2005, 10:28 PM
well.. **** me :lol:

Numeric
25-05-2005, 10:31 PM
My God...

:shock:

WTF...

oldbugger
25-05-2005, 10:38 PM
thank fuk thats over...is coranation street on now?

RDR
25-05-2005, 10:39 PM
one of the best finals i have ever seen!!! what a game! well deserved by both players and fans alike...

:)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Numeric
25-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Well done Kopites...

:doh:

robin m
25-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Get in! :clap:

MARK NEENAN
25-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Fair shout liverpool! :clap:
Good to have english champions again! (even though there was only 2 english players in the team!)

dan the acid man
25-05-2005, 11:34 PM
well done liverpool, what a great game that was, an all time classic :cool:

Traxx
25-05-2005, 11:43 PM
You all fukin happy now????? especially you downie ya cunt :lol:

"there's no chance your gonna beat blah blah blah" all season. Told ya!!!

Hahah that’s the best thing ever. I don’t mind admitting at half time i was worried they were gonna run a cricket score up against us in the 2nd half. They were all over us in the 1st they were all shite, especially traore. He was getting caught out all the time on the left. Knew they would shit if we got one back. That was an amazing preformance3 in the 2nd half all of them were outstanding, made up for vlad in his last game for us as well. I & many other may of not been his biggest fan over the years but good on him. Bet all you scumbag mancs are fukin lovin that??? Haha wankers….

Good on all you non Liverpool fans that got behind us

LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL,LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL,
LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL,LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41185000/jpg/_41185457_gerrardtrophy.jpg

Im off to get more wankered :twisted:

Traxx
25-05-2005, 11:45 PM
One more thing that for all the so called fukin experts that called us boring & said it was gonna be a shit final. TWATS!

That was the best for avery long time if not ever. Never seen a game like.

DJsmallpaul
25-05-2005, 11:58 PM
****in superb :cool: :clap: :clap:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41185000/jpg/_41185465_gerrardtrophpa203.jpg

DJsmallpaul
25-05-2005, 11:59 PM
One more thing that for all the so called fukin experts that called us boring & said it was gonna be a shit final. TWATS!

That was the best for avery long time if not ever. Never seen a game like.

Get em told lad :lol:

Ashley
26-05-2005, 12:03 AM
thank fuk thats over...is coranation street on now?

hahaha was a wee bit pissed off cos emmerdale or corrie wasnt on.
But i wasnt bothered after watching the game, amazing game it was :cool:

Frank Dogshit
26-05-2005, 12:26 AM
ther still a set of wankbags.

detfella
26-05-2005, 02:02 AM
nice job :!:

lukekendall
26-05-2005, 08:15 AM
yeah that game was ****ing brill!!!

thought liverpool were going to get thrashed in the second half! that gerard goal changed it around!!

everyone rants on how well chelsea have done this season but i think liverpool have just pissed on their fireworks

DJsmallpaul
26-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Big shout to my mate Cobo who left the pub at half time :doh: Bet he thought his tv was playing trick's on him when he got home :lol: I half expected him turning back up at the pub :lol:

connor
26-05-2005, 08:34 AM
i need to c the final again... half time i started to drown my sorrows then i ended up bein so pissed i cant rememebr much hahaha ****in brilliant game though was in the puib loving it but half time i was shocked it seemed liek we didnt even turn up for the 1st half

BloodStar
26-05-2005, 12:55 PM
huh. so this was the Final... absolut amazing game. i wouldn't bet a crown on Redas after 1st half,,and such a turnover, then.. :clap: :clap: great...

penthesilea
26-05-2005, 02:03 PM

"real" fans?????????????

Thats up there with the stupidest of things said on this board. No surprises its from a scumbag manc.

Woohhh... Hope you feel less pissy now that your team has won...
Stupidest thing on this board is what Will was saying: giving bad reputation to liverpool fans because we actually support them in a championsleague final even though we're not liverpool supporters...
Right. If we don't support them, we're small minded and can't see the value of your team, if we do, we're giving you a bad reputation... :shock:
Bullocks.

I must say for that matter that I really enjoyed the game, was delighted with the result but would have done the same for any premiership team (even the arse...)

;)

Hakka
26-05-2005, 03:13 PM
I was screaming for Liverpool to win last night. Something I doubt I will ever admit to again.

It was a English team and it was amazing to see what a will be a legendary match for years. 3 - 3 score! fantastic stuff... and to beat them on penalties!

Thought that point blank save from Dudek against Shevchenko in the last few minutes was so lucky and kept them in it. Also the save against Shevchenko's free kick was so important.

Great game, fair play to Liverpool. It's a dream I've had for Newcastle all my life, but Liverpool have done it and its great to see a team from over here conquer Europe.

Will
26-05-2005, 03:31 PM

"real" fans?????????????

Woohhh... Hope you feel less pissy now that your team has won...
Stupidest thing on this board is what Will was saying: giving bad reputation to liverpool fans because we actually support them in a championsleague final even though we're not liverpool supporters...
Right. If we don't support them, we're small minded and can't see the value of your team, if we do, we're giving you a bad reputation... :shock:
Bullocks.

I must say for that matter that I really enjoyed the game, was delighted with the result but would have done the same for any premiership team (even the arse...)

;)

You seem to have missed my point! I was talking about Liverpool fans who support them because they're successful, not people who wanted them to win in europe because they're English, but wouldn't call themselves Liverpool fans! Surely you know what the term glory hunter means - which is what I was talking about?

phantomdj
26-05-2005, 04:48 PM
i need to c the final again... half time i started to drown my sorrows then i ended up bein so pissed i cant rememebr much hahaha **** brilliant game though was in the puib loving it but half time i was shocked it seemed liek we didnt even turn up for the 1st half

i was hammered.. 12 pints of guinness in 4 hours.... NEVER AGAIN

Hakka
26-05-2005, 10:20 PM
most football fans were feeling it this morning. Man I drank so much last night, still feeling ill now.

Traxx
26-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Surely you know what the term glory hunter means - which is what I was talking about?

It would seem not.

Esox Lucius
27-05-2005, 10:46 AM
very well done to the shite, to come back from 3-0 down they deserve it.

i thought it was all over for them but ac lost the plot in them couple of mins.

no doubt we wont hear the end of it for months/years/ever, and i wonder how many liverpool fans will come out the woodwork now :lol:

would be funny if they cant defend it next season though haha

still scum the lot of you though

stevie was funny as in his interview hahaha

phantomdj
29-05-2005, 12:01 PM
You seem to have missed my point! I was talking about Liverpool fans who support them because they're successful, not people who wanted them to win in europe because they're English, but wouldn't call themselves Liverpool fans! Surely you know what the term glory hunter means - which is what I was talking about?

so what is diego?

http://liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N148985050529-1132.htm

Football legend Diego Maradona was so enthralled with the passion of the Liverpool fans and the incredible comeback in Istanbul that he has now become an adopted scouser and is a Liverpool fan.
Maradona, one of the greatest players the world has ever seen, says Liverpool were a credit to football and gave a perfect example of what the game is all about.

Maradona was in Istanbul working for Argentine TV and said: "The English club proved that miracles really do exist. I've now made Liverpool my English team. They showed that football is the most beautiful sport of all.

"You knew they could defend but the team showed they could play too and wrote a page in the history books. The match will last forever.

"The Liverpool supporters didn't let me go to sleep the night before, there were 10 of them to every three Milan supporters. They showed their unconditional support at half-time when they were losing 3-0 and still they didn't stop singing."

278d7e64a374de26f==