PDA

View Full Version : microtonic vst vs. fruity

borisXHL
27-05-2005, 09:12 AM
i was wondering if anyone deal with that, im trying to write the pattern down in "fruity style" but microtonic doesnt allow me to, its just keep playing shit over and over. anyone knows how to control this ? ive noticed cubase like options so maybe its just the program thing and them 2 (mean microtonic and fruity) dont go along 2gether :?:

nova
27-05-2005, 10:56 AM
im not sure wot itis :oops: but if its an sequencer running in frutiy aswell as fruitys sequencer use fruity as the master. turn its off and programe the notes from it but in fruitys sequencer. bit of drible there from me :lol:

eyes without a face
27-05-2005, 11:58 AM
when u say "fruity style" im guessing u mean u want to program with a step sequencer like the 16 step sequencer in fruity... Jay put up a post asking if anyone knew of one in VST format but didnt bring up any results i dont think....

ive not used Microtonic so cant help u out there

loopdon
27-05-2005, 12:01 PM
as far as i know the microtonic must be running itself (play button) in the plug. you might as well do the little sequences in there.

will have a go on the plug today and see what i come up with.

borisXHL
27-05-2005, 03:56 PM
as far as i know the microtonic must be running itself (play button) in the plug. you might as well do the little sequences in there.

will have a go on the plug today and see what i come up with.

indeed, this one seem to be stand alone plugin

TechnoNRGKid
29-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Nah, you can use Fruity as the main sequencer for microtonic.
I just opened it up to give a look.
Just have to make sure there are no patterns on microtonic, then open up the tonics piano roll on the fruity sequencer, find the sound you put in the tonics bank, and program it from there.
All the tweaking of your notes has to be done with the knobs in tonic to get different pitch sounds, and stuff.

loopdon
30-05-2005, 07:24 AM
@technonrgkid: shit, i was guessing this could work, too. well, now we know, thanks :twisted:

this is the way it usually works, tis the same for the fruity drumsynth, which is ok, too. with that one you can see the instruments on the left hand side, so you don't have to look for long..

TechnoNRGKid
30-05-2005, 07:50 AM
I just checked the drum synth out.
That's a nice setup. Wish they all could be mapped out like that.

BTW, with Microtonic, i got some really nice bassy sounds with that program making a drum kick and a bit of decay with it.
Program seems really good.

borisXHL
30-05-2005, 10:46 AM
big :clap: for you guys ive sorted things out :love:

278d7e64a374de26f==