PDA

View Full Version : Apologies.

dirty_bass
30-05-2005, 02:21 AM
I apologise for my recent rantings.
I`ve had monumental headaches for 2 days solid now, and it`s made me very very touchy and argumentative.
I`ll try to be extra extra nice to make up for the bad karma

Sunil
30-05-2005, 02:49 AM
I`ve had monumental headaches for 2 days solid now, and it`s made me very very touchy and argumentative.

You're fine, I've had a bit of time on my hands this weekend so was up for the debate. To be honest I think things like this are good sometimes, and in a way re-affirm my belief in this board. I don't ever feel malice or hostility towards anyone when I enter into discussion, and have never felt any back I don't think, and I admire the fact that we're all respectful enough not to get too abusive towards one another when trying to make a point. We might not agree on everything but I like the lengths that conversations are taken to sometimes, I think everyone learns something, whether either side will want to admit it at the time or not.

:clap:

SlavikSvensk
30-05-2005, 02:51 AM
no one got personal, so no worries, the way i see it...arguing about music is a-ok as long as people don't get their egos bruised or try to land a cheap shot...maybe it did go on for too long, but hey...we're all internet geeks and techno snobs, right? it might be in the blood...

Mindful
30-05-2005, 02:58 AM
its all for the benifit of this lurvely techno we love :love:

I love it when theres a disscusion going on if im involved or not theres allways more than one good veiw/angle to hear out :clap:

Mindful
30-05-2005, 03:01 AM
and usely from the people who are passinote whitch is the point is it not
(sorry about any spelling but im pissed and feeling a bit hap haserd mother fu*kers)

~cheeky~
30-05-2005, 09:08 AM
haha :lol:

dirty_bass have a hug http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/knuddelz.gif

eyes without a face
30-05-2005, 10:36 AM
I don't ever feel malice or hostility towards anyone when I enter into discussion

superb comment, this is how im feeling everytime i get into a heated debate, no matter the subject matter, but i think these boards make it hard to show this when actually in the throe's of discussion

ds2
30-05-2005, 11:10 AM

you should've just given in and had a coffee.

it was only an argument between a few of us who have no life from the look of it. :lol: i've been stuck at home all weekend with a chicken pox ridden family so needed something to do to keep me half sane.

if we'd been in a pub and argued like that it'd be no big deal. we'd finish the argument and go on to the club.

still think you're a freak though :lol: as you're the first person i ever met who loves hard techno but doesn't like even 1 mills track. :shock:

like fitpaldi said if you hate those records so much i'll take seawolf, drama and the waveforms offf your hands for £30.

dirty_bass
30-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Sell my records? I`d die first.
even the ones I hate are staying with me.

dirty_bass
30-05-2005, 06:10 PM
I may have liked mills about 5 or 6 years ago. But right now, no way.
I`m not really into hard techno per say either. Not right now anyway.
My tastes move pretty frequently, and stuff I liked last year falls out of my taste range pretty quick.
I`m obsessed with filling my brain with new info.
Whether it be scientific knowledge, visual art, literature, or music, I consume like a voracious animal.

dan the acid man
31-05-2005, 12:57 AM
I may have liked mills about 5 or 6 years ago. But right now, no way.
I`m not really into hard techno per say either. Not right now anyway.
My tastes move pretty frequently, and stuff I liked last year falls out of my taste range pretty quick.
I`m obsessed with filling my brain with new info.
Whether it be scientific knowledge, visual art, literature, or music, I consume like a voracious animal.

that might be why your getting so many headaches :lol: :lol: ..................ok, i'll leave now :oops: :shifty:

278d7e64a374de26f==