PDA

View Full Version : reflex

nova
01-06-2005, 11:35 AM
hi there, is anyone using reflex?. i want to kno if reflex will let ya move the slices around in the program. i got recycle but ya cant move the slices around in the same program. for me i gotta doit in logic which is a pain in the arse!. just be easyer if reflex will let me slice and move the slices around in the same programe

nova
01-06-2005, 03:06 PM
can the slices be moved round in recycle??. ive got recycle i know they can be onest opened in logic say! can they be in recycle??

loopdon
01-06-2005, 04:02 PM
u can export stuff you processed in recycle as *.rex files, these can be loaded and rearranged in basement arts reflex. haven't played with rex files yet, but i know you can get some for free or buy them as well.

loopdon
01-06-2005, 04:04 PM
in addition to that you can load your wave files directly in reflex in order to slice and rearrange them. neat, huh :rambo: :cool:

nova
01-06-2005, 06:25 PM
ahh yeah wicked thats wot i wanted ta kno dude. i use rex files quite alot. shit i should of just got reflex ta start with. gonna hav ta put recycle ta 1 side i think. sounds good reflex saves them as rex aswell. just no need for recycle is there ha ha. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==