QUICK & SMART - commodore quicksmart

on: nerven09

must be one of my face records ever :!:

loopdon
03-06-2005, 08:00 PM
face???? wtf. favorit i meant. :doh:

Mindful
03-06-2005, 08:36 PM
haha I stangley read it as favorite until you pointed it out.

we got a link like?

eyes without a face
03-06-2005, 08:52 PM
pointless without links dude

FUSION
03-06-2005, 10:12 PM
http://tuneinn.com/product.php?productid=15134&cat=23&page=1

this is pretty good :clap:

FUSION
03-06-2005, 10:13 PM
but this is where its at if you ask me :clap: :clap:

http://tuneinn.com/product.php?productid=15129&cat=23&page=1

nice title too ;)

MARK NEENAN
03-06-2005, 10:23 PM
****ing evil tracks! Love em! :clap: :love:

oldbugger
03-06-2005, 10:56 PM
i just dont get this sort of stuff. its just noise to me :dontevengothere:

Tiptoe
03-06-2005, 11:17 PM
yeah this is shit hot. love this shit man. playing loads of this type of stuff at darkside on saturday can't wait :twisted:

Stella Boy
03-06-2005, 11:18 PM
/\

:shock:

Frank Dogshit
04-06-2005, 12:33 AM
the 1st track on the ep is fairly decent,the rest average i thought.

its ok in moderatiion this stuff,but i spose its all about what you dig really.

ds2
04-06-2005, 10:32 AM
/\

:shock:

what he said twice over

i hope that was a joke tiptoe

eyes without a face
04-06-2005, 02:14 PM
thought the wittekind ep was no improvement on the tool terror ones, pretty much the same schranz, no development content wise so hardly warrented a thread with the "haha told u so" message this one gave across... maybe a recommendation instead would of been a bit less dramatic...

checked the mayhem man one too... not my bag at all, not a good record at all imo

benjames
04-06-2005, 04:39 PM
it wasn't a ha ha told you so, it was just a post to see if this record gained a better opinion than tool terror.

At the end of the day were all on the same side!

I did not promote or demote this record just asked an opinion, however I think its great and eyes without a face if you wanna send me some stuff you've done i'd been keen to listen.

The mayhem man record is definately not in the same class as the Sven one.

FUSION
04-06-2005, 05:17 PM
it wasn't a ha ha told you so, it was just a post to see if this record gained a better opinion than tool terror.

At the end of the day were all on the same side!

I did not promote or demote this record just asked an opinion, however I think its great and eyes without a face if you wanna send me some stuff you've done i'd been keen to listen.

The mayhem man record is definately not in the same class as the Sven one.

scott dosnt make schranz have you not picked up on that already?

at least both tunes are better than those terrible schranz bootlegs eh ben? :lol:

FUSION
04-06-2005, 05:18 PM
im still waiting for that mix BTW mate my sites gunna be up and running soon

eyes without a face
04-06-2005, 05:37 PM
well the "For all that gave Wittekind and Tool Terror a bashing" title is easily misconstrued i think ul agree, but even so i honestly didnt think this was an improvement at all, of course the production quality is there but content again, sorry but lacking imo....

yeah as Fusion said i dont make schranz at all so its not really a comparison on what Sven does, i dont doubt his skills as a producer, he can obviously produce releasable records but content is a different and personal thing entirely... this will no doubt work on the dancefloor as they say, i just personaly like to hear alot of other stuff working on the dancefloor instead...

and even saying that i much prefer Sven's stuff to Mayhem Man/Kraemer (spelling?), thats just total noise and REALLY not my bag

Numeric
04-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Feelin this more than the Tool Terror record...

schlongfingers
05-06-2005, 12:57 AM
This is good stuff, like the Arkus P mix, although I'd end up with it on -8 and the 'man with no dick' track is pretty inventive.

killarava2day
05-06-2005, 05:36 AM
When do you think the steam, if it hasn't started already, is gona run empty with this type of techno...maybe it won't at all?

I've brought alot of this gear a few years back, and like, where can this honestly progress? It's not like it can get funky, way to harsh for that, but the sound is in itself is limiting too.

But hey, they're still selling well, keeps business' and end users happy.

Certainly though pick Arkus P. leading the way in this style.

Tiptoe
05-06-2005, 03:24 PM
yeah yhave to agree arkus p is very good. also like boris s too

Mindful
05-06-2005, 10:01 PM
I belive the way foward for this sound is for it to get a deeper edge to it but I dont make this side of techno and personaly trust the likes Arkus,Boris,Sven,Amok ect to take it in the direction they choose they do have the right of course to do what ever they want with it and seem to be the leaders in this style.
Like I say I trust them to push this sound onwards I know one thing Ive seen it rock a good few dancefloors.

278d7e64a374de26f==