PDA

View Full Version : People forget

Richierush
04-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Befor the champs league final everyone knew liverpool where shite now they won the cup there the best thing since sliced bread all i can say is

Rafa
Rafael
Rafa
Rafael
Rafa
Rafael

RAFAEL BENEATH US!

SINGING IT SOUNDS BETTER :lol: :lol: ;)

Traxx
04-06-2005, 06:05 PM
:sleeping:

macca
04-06-2005, 06:27 PM
oh my word yawn ****in yawn

Richierush
04-06-2005, 06:45 PM
have ur glory,next season be same old same old no silverware and no champions league :lol: :lol:
and yeah u will all be yawnin at borin liverpool again :lol: :lol:

Traxx
04-06-2005, 06:46 PM
We will see....

macca
04-06-2005, 07:03 PM
ill say it again yawn ****in yawn

basslinejunkie
04-06-2005, 07:15 PM
have ur glory,next season be same old same old no silverware and no champions league :lol: :lol:
and yeah u will all be yawnin at borin liverpool again :lol: :lol:

and what have you won over the last 7yrs?? o yeah thats right,****ALL ;)

winning every major trophy apart from the prem must be boring.....

:doh: :lol:

Traxx
04-06-2005, 07:17 PM
They cant help themselves.

connor
04-06-2005, 07:30 PM
jelousy is such a horrible thing :lol:

Numeric
04-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Liverpool are s**t though...

Traxx
04-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Good job the united red sox still a dominant force in european football then isnt it?

*raises sarcasm alarm just in case*

Numeric
04-06-2005, 08:24 PM
At least United will be taking part in the Champions League next season...

macca
04-06-2005, 08:45 PM

yer but we all no u wont win it ;)

Traxx
04-06-2005, 08:52 PM

the joys of the group stages eh? big time you lot :doh:

Traxx
04-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Besides until were told we are definatley not allowed in next season your all gonna look fukin stupid (AGAIN) if they do let us in.

Even if they dont, fuk it. Whoever wins never beat the champions, that will do me. :cool:

basslinejunkie
04-06-2005, 09:59 PM
yup ;)

Numeric
04-06-2005, 10:40 PM
If Liverpool winning the European Cup has proven anything it is that the Champions League is in actual fact nothing of the sort. Liverpool FC win the competition, the same Liverpool FC which are only the fifth best team in their domestic league. And yeah, when Utd won it back in '99 we qualified as runners up, but i still say that the Champions League should be a competition for the Champions of each domestic league, not second, third or even fourth place teams. It's because of the amount of teams allowed into the Champions League that the UEFA Cup has lost a lot of it's importance which is a shame...

LFC will always mean s**t to me...

phantomdj
05-06-2005, 12:23 PM
If Liverpool winning the European Cup has proven anything it is that the Champions League is in actual fact nothing of the sort. Liverpool FC win the competition, the same Liverpool FC which are only the fifth best team in their domestic league. And yeah, when Utd won it back in '99 we qualified as runners up, but i still say that the Champions League should be a competition for the Champions of each domestic league, not second, third or even fourth place teams. It's because of the amount of teams allowed into the Champions League that the UEFA Cup has lost a lot of it's importance which is a shame...

yeah well at least when liverpool won it 4 times, they won it the real way... the knockout stages where u didnt have the comfort of group stages.... its easier now then back then

Richierush
06-06-2005, 12:36 PM

yeah well at least when liverpool won it 4 times, they won it the real way... the knockout stages where u didnt have the comfort of group stages.... its easier now then back then

yeah i wont take it away from them that the 4 times they won it between the 70's and 80's they deserved it they where the best team in europe but now they are shite and lucky,id like to say liverpool are a good side but there not why cant u fans see that :lol: ;)

Traxx
06-06-2005, 12:48 PM
It gets worse...

Richierush
06-06-2005, 12:52 PM
its got to i have'nt been on for ages,need to let off some steam,cant let u liverpool scum feel gud can i,u need bringing back down to earth :lol: :lol: :cool:

phantomdj
06-06-2005, 10:23 PM
we never said we are the best team.... BUT we can beat any team... thats the difference... there is no BEST team... because there are that many styles of play that certain teams find it more difficult against one team than another... and no one team can dominate all the other teams...

football is about the team, the tactics of the manager, but also a lot of luck... no one wins without it.

to deny that liverpool have something special in the making is folly...

Frank Dogshit
07-06-2005, 01:03 AM
United and Liverpool are both shite!

Blackburn took points off em both this season....and we really are fukin shite! But we dont care! :lol:

phantomdj
07-06-2005, 06:10 PM
United and Liverpool are both shite!

Blackburn took points off em both this season....and we really are fukin shite! But we dont care! :lol:

well thats what happens when u take shit teams for granted heh

DJsmallpaul
07-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Even Burnley beat Liverpool :roll:

Traxx
07-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeah & look how far that got them...

DJsmallpaul
07-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Haha yea not far :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==