PDA

View Full Version : BradLee *CHange in Direction*

BRADLEE
05-06-2005, 06:44 AM
Well I'm just working on this a bit. Not done with it yet, but I hope you guys enjoy it thus far. Something a bit differant for myself. Although Techno Indeed.

http://iluvtekno.com/BradLee_FUNK01.mp3

xfive
05-06-2005, 09:04 AM
This is quite nice man :) But I think all of the sounds could be a lot thicker and bigger. Over-compression is likely causing this.. coupled with maybe too much eq. ;)

BRADLEE
05-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Yeah I did eq this one very carefully but I didn't want the sounds to collide with one another. No problem though, that is an easy fix. As of core sounds and so on, what do you think???

Obviously I am not done with this yet....

nova
05-06-2005, 11:50 AM
i like i like!!. sounds heavy when it kicks in. i had me speakers right up. it came belting out :lol:. the breaks cool. sounds like its beening trashed with the lfo ;) . dark riff :twisted:

dirty_bass
05-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Nice, energetic techno
Could be a bit fuller. The low end doesn`t go deep enough.
:clap:

lau
05-06-2005, 05:53 PM
yeah loving this too!!!

Like the funky swing you gave to it :clap: ..!!

Like dirty said the low end could go loads deeper.... and personally I think the track gets kinda full and chaotic in places.. though that might just be me ( I like it more minimal... )..

anywayz good job b*tch :rambo:

finish her and repost ;)

Mindful
05-06-2005, 07:57 PM
coolmate love the vibe and the energy of this one that kick in is sick.
Realy like the elements and the groove.
Sortout the sonics of the track and your laffin mate :clap:

audioinjection
06-06-2005, 04:02 PM
not bad brad, though i think it needs a bit more low end and less compression :rambo:

BRADLEE
06-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Cool, I'll try and get the EQ sorted out this evening. I'll also make sure the sub bass is kicking in a bit more as well. Glad that you guys like it so far. Just something a bit differant for me thus far.

I also have a few bangers I'm working on as well. So please don't think I went soft on you guys :lol:

dirty_bass
06-06-2005, 11:09 PM
I also have a few bangers I'm working on as well. So please don't think I went soft on you guys :lol:

Nahh, I`ll take thoughtful production over anonymous angry noise any day. The world has enough bangers. This tune has a little more class to it, I dig :clap:

BRADLEE
06-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Nahh, I`ll take thoughtful production over anonymous angry noise any day. The world has enough bangers. This tune has a little more class to it, I dig

Thanks Steve. I'll be rapping this one up in the next day or two. So I'll shoot you a link when My Eq's are sorted.

TechMouse
08-06-2005, 10:19 AM
I really like this. Lots of interesting noise intereaction.

As said previously though, could do with a bit more oomph in the low end.

BloodStar
09-06-2005, 10:18 AM
hi man,

nice track. nice funky shit... EQ work could be done little more precise.. you could make a lowend more defined + i"d say it's all little bit overcompressed and maybe little bit too much on hats.. let's see how you can sort the things up.... cheers.....

278d7e64a374de26f==