PDA

View Full Version : brute force tribal..heh....

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
12-06-2003, 01:13 AM
and now for something completely different...

Poundmaker - Warpath.mp3 (http://www.hardsignal.com/001-poundmaker_-_warpath.mp3)

gunjack
12-06-2003, 10:09 AM
enjoyed it brova! too dang fast tho...;)

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
12-06-2003, 07:11 PM
hehe...thx brian...:D

not to say i don't get it, i've been told by everyone from Frannsen to Grovskopa that they dig what i'm doing but "can you slow it down...?". I s'pose i'll never get signed to a Kne'Deep or Deafmosaic unless i do.

but like any true artist who believes in what they craft, i program what >i< like to listen to. and honestly. anything ive ever done, when i drop 'em live the floor goes crazy. so i must be doing something right. i will continue to burn 'em as i see 'em and maybe someday i'll get a distribution deal and royalty checks. if not, that's fine too.

i got a little story i'd like to share about this...a few months back, i got a message from a well-known, well-respected dj/producer, we'll call him Mr. A., who was at rave in Europe. when the dj who was spinning at the time dropped a certain track...Mr. A. told me he just had to get up and go ask the dj what he was playing cuz it rocked and it turned out to be one of my tracks. hehehe...my stuff is being played by dj's i don't know and floors around the world are getting off on it. how cool izzat...? true story i swear.

money would be nice but people sweating to my thoughts is even better.

greetz!

gunjack
13-06-2003, 01:18 AM
great answer bro! f*ck other ppl's perceptions dawg. do what you feel! much respect!

MARKEG
13-06-2003, 01:02 PM
much much respect man 8)

Dj Daniel S.
14-06-2003, 01:41 PM
Nice tune Rich!!! Keep rockin` :D

DJPAUZE
14-06-2003, 06:07 PM
well said man, i really like this tune...
well talk latahhhhhhhhhhhh

Pauze

wojtek
17-08-2003, 04:51 AM
****in awesome tune!

I think im in the minority here, but a lot of tek that comes out has to sit at +8%, this one is bang on at 0%...

:twisted: love the percussion...
cant fault it

Would love to hear more of ya work!

EmotionComplex
17-08-2003, 06:44 PM
fast indeed but it be happy to make the effort to keep up with it :)

makes u wanna MMMOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE :D

278d7e64a374de26f==