PDA

View Full Version : Casual Violence__Dark source

Mindful
05-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Somthing ive started this weekend still needs somthing going on in the mid and a few EQ issues.
at the moment its just an idea.
Any help,advice,feedback good or bad would be super fly thankyou.

www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/casualviolencedarksource.mp3

Respect and thanks to Lau for hosting ;)

The Divide
05-06-2005, 10:27 PM
I like the style you have there

Mindful
05-06-2005, 10:33 PM
cheers Dan ;)

lau
05-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Yupzz like this one very muchos..!!!

Needs some polishing but you've definitly got a good beginning. !!!

Finish it :rambo:

Mindful
05-06-2005, 10:44 PM
cheers Lau will try think im going to make the intro maybe a bit better for mixing puposes then work on the sonics a bit.

nova
05-06-2005, 11:14 PM
yeah as lau said get it finish'd. sounds wicked dude nic & dark.

montydj
06-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Yo Mindfull sounds really good sounds mean keep doing this mate and get it finished.I am working on a hard trance tune with Devito so i will put it in hard trance collum if thats were i put it so you can have a listen to Nova.

dirty_bass
06-06-2005, 01:48 AM
This is great.
It really needs loads of work cos the sounds are just too distorted and blend together too much.
Clean this up and you`ve got a mother fukker of a tune.
:clap: :clap:

BloodStar
06-06-2005, 10:30 AM
hey,,nice one.. do some more sound polishing and make it to a full track,, i'm realy looking forward to hear this finished, because it sounds very nice,now.. cheers

eyes without a face
06-06-2005, 11:02 AM
banging, does need a fair bit of cleaning up tho sounds very muddy and dull

proper tune tho for sure, im sure u can fix the mix ;)

nova
06-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Yo Mindfull sounds really good sounds mean keep doing this mate and get it finished.I am working on a hard trance tune with Devito so i will put it in hard trance collum if thats were i put it so you can have a listen to Nova.

yo yo! mont. will do fella ;)

Mindful
06-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Much Thanks for the responce people :love: very helpful, it seems that my main concerns are to work on the sound then,will maybe make that tonights mission alltho I have a few ideas for the structure of the next part of the track so I may do that first while they're still in my head then work on the mix at weekend.

Any suggestions concerning what can be done to clean the mix?

Again thank you.

Mindful
06-06-2005, 06:14 PM
I am working on a hard trance tune with Devito so i will put it in hard trance collum if thats were i put it so you can have a listen to Nova.

its allways nice to hear your lurverly production tecnique Carl Heading over to the trance production forum now
*Mindfull pulls his hoody up so as not to get spotted hanging around the trance forums :shifty: *

BRADLEE
06-06-2005, 06:46 PM
yeah homie, really nice. Get this one done. :clap:

Mindful
06-06-2005, 07:00 PM
thanks Brad will try

montydj
07-06-2005, 12:48 AM
OK you need to clean up,try to seperate every thing with eq say if your low sounds have top end in them try to take some out to let the hi hats through but don't dull the sounds just try to eq your sounds that matchs the sound to bring them out more it is a task but it has to be done,
if some sounds are taking up to much room compress them so they stay where they are.

My tune will be on hard trance post soon as thats what i am working on eqing my sounds so it sounds good in a club and for poeple at home.

Mindful
07-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Cheers for the advice Carl ;) so a subtractive EQ session tonight then.

xfive
07-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Nice start..clean up the EQ and you'll be good to go ;)

Mindful
08-06-2005, 07:31 PM
cheers Chris
been working on it for the past couple of days worked the lay out of the track a bit better and got about 3.40 in to it now also been working on that EQ but am struggling due to the fact that alot of the tracks are bounced down together :doh: im going to try and finish it this weekend even if the end results are shat.

The Divide
08-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Don’t mix stuff together, keep everything separated. Then you'll be able to come back when you have sussed out mixing down (not saying you haven’t, but every day spent in the studio you'll find new ways of making things sit)

Save it, keep it. It’s refreshing to hear techno this style

j_s
08-06-2005, 10:39 PM
f.ck me that sounds heavy. rolls along nicely too. doesn't sound like the mix would be too hard to sort, all the power is there, i should think itll sound sweet once cleaned up a bit. am keen to hear the finished track...

Mindful
08-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Don’t mix stuff together, keep everything separated. Then you'll be able to come back when you have sussed out mixing down (not saying you haven’t,

:lol: i havent

thanks for comments people

278d7e64a374de26f==