PDA

View Full Version : 2 x 1210 + Pioneer DJM 500 FOR SALE

EmotionComplex
06-06-2005, 02:55 AM
Very good condition with a pair of Stanton i-track carts.

Im trying to sell them together but would consider seperating.

Any offers?

messyfuture
06-06-2005, 08:15 AM
i have a mate looking for a djm

i will let him know

EmotionComplex
07-06-2005, 01:58 AM
Im thinking..

£450 for the 2 x 1210's boxed , 2 x Blue Stanton I-track carts, 2 x Grey Drizzly records slipmatts + 2 x Black technics slipmatts

£300 for the DJM 500 ( ill throw in a good pair of 1/4 jacks if your amp takes them)

or £700 for the lot

everythings in good condition as i take good care of my music equipment and everything will be given a full clean and polish before sale :)

DJ Corbzy
07-06-2005, 03:07 PM
greg, selling your decks... :cry:

interested in the djm...will shout ya if so...

basslinejunkie
07-06-2005, 04:44 PM
gd deal if ya ask me.wish i could afford it.

DJTrubass
07-06-2005, 05:15 PM
****, id take that DJM if i just had a bit more cash to spare, proper good price tho, why selling?

EmotionComplex
07-06-2005, 10:22 PM
The reason im selling is i just dont mix anymore, i used to be mad about it for years but i havent bought any vinyl for months and my decks have been packed away since november, i kinda feel like im done with it now. all i want to do now is produce music

It is kinda hard for me to sell them though,ive been contemplating it for a few months. i bought them after saving my ass off from my very first job (1400 quid it all came to originally) , they have been my babies for a while now :lol:

but at the end of the day if im done with using them then the best place for them to go is to someone who wants to continue using them, then i can put the money i get back into my music making.

DJ Corbzy
08-06-2005, 12:29 AM
The reason im selling is i just dont mix anymore, i used to be mad about it for years but i havent bought any vinyl for months and my decks have been packed away since november, i kinda feel like im done with it now. all i want to do now is produce music

It is kinda hard for me to sell them though,ive been contemplating it for a few months. i bought them after saving my ass off from my very first job (1400 quid it all came to originally) , they have been my babies for a while now :lol:

but at the end of the day if im done with using them then the best place for them to go is to someone who wants to continue using them, then i can put the money i get back into my music making.

fair shout man, just dont give up on us greg.... ;)

messyfuture
14-06-2005, 12:50 PM
i have a mate looking for a djm

i will let him know

its ok he got sorted

278d7e64a374de26f==