PDA

View Full Version : ZOID (F.A.T. Collective) NEW TRACK !!!!

fatcollective
08-06-2005, 12:43 AM
heres a track i done on the weekend, its not fully finished yet, but its nearly there, your comments would be most welcome.

www.fatcollective.com/audio/zoid/Zoid_KICKZ.mp3

eyes without a face
08-06-2005, 09:22 AM
not bad, but at the moment would suit a locked groove better i think, needs more to stand alone as a proper track, and that kinda rolling clacking noise is pretty iritating i found

a nice start

fatcollective
08-06-2005, 05:15 PM
its cookin, should be finished on the weekend...cheers!

A.P.
10-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Like what your doing here mate, cant wait for the end result! :cool:

audioinjection
10-06-2005, 09:17 PM
this track has a nice groove and drive to it, mix sounds decent on my headphones

but i agree w/ scott a bit, sounds more like a locked groove

but still good though

fatcollective
10-06-2005, 11:15 PM
cheers for the reply...i have played with this track and made a little break towards the end and added a few more sweepers...sounds much better now..i'll get it back up once i have finished it.

RDR
10-06-2005, 11:15 PM
My mate

Chris Gawtry (pete gawtry's brother who owns tune inn records) really likes it and will be playing it out (if thats o.k?) ill get him to feedback to you on crowd reaction from Pure TEchno in Hull.

PErsonally, i agree with the others, a simple synth riff would work wonders, but thats IMHO.

good work, well mixed.

BRADLEE
11-06-2005, 01:50 AM
I think it sounds well proper as is, a synth could be nice as well as other have meantioned. However I think some evil ass stabs could be even better :twisted:

That just me. Keep it dark, scary and evil sounding. That's all that really matters :rambo:

fatcollective
11-06-2005, 02:40 PM
My mate

Chris Gawtry (pete gawtry's brother who owns tune inn records) really likes it and will be playing it out (if thats o.k?) ill get him to feedback to you on crowd reaction from Pure TEchno in Hull.

PErsonally, i agree with the others, a simple synth riff would work wonders, but thats IMHO.

good work, well mixed.

wow thanks thats great feedback, sure he can play it out, no probs.

i have been working on another riff for this so hopwfully it should sound much better, im not gonna re-post it until its finished, but its sounding miles better i must say. cheers for all the feedback, i suppose if you want proper comments this is the place to come...and hopefully your comments will turn this tune into a decent one...thanks guys ;)

Benderinho
12-06-2005, 11:12 AM
cool groove nice track :clap:

fatcollective
13-06-2005, 02:32 PM
cheers, still working on it, got a synth in there now but still tweeking it, nearly there though ;)

A.P.
14-06-2005, 02:19 PM
:cool: :cool:

Mindful
15-06-2005, 12:42 PM
nice mate am with Brad on this one I like it as it is
Nowt like a locked grove IMO If it was a locked groove then it wouldnt have all the edits and the energy it picks up would it?
if you add somthing to give it a bit of charecter(a stab or a hook,whatever)then its all good.

So your Zoid I thought you were Distek :doh: I suppose my pm made no sense then :lol: oops

fatcollective
15-06-2005, 01:28 PM
haha me, distek & J smart all use the same user details considering we all live in the same flat.

Anyway cheers for the feedback, glad you liked it, Nice one ;)

Mindful
15-06-2005, 01:31 PM
haha me, distek & J smart all use the same user details considering we all live in the same flat.

Ah :doh: Like a little Techno comune cool I bet the neighbors love you lot :lol:

fatcollective
15-06-2005, 01:55 PM
we got 2 studios and we make loads of noise because we got NO NEIGHBOURS, its great :lol:

fresh_an_funky_design
15-06-2005, 02:32 PM

Ah :doh: Like a little Techno comune cool I bet the neighbors love you lot :lol:

they aint got any neighbours, if you ever go into there house and there's not techno being banged out it dosen't feel right!

fatcollective
15-06-2005, 02:47 PM
thanks for the comment on my tune joe? :doh:

278d7e64a374de26f==