PDA

View Full Version : Paula Temple

eyes without a face
08-06-2005, 05:17 PM
probably been done before no doubt but just dug "Speck of the Future" back out for the weekends gig and my word, what a record... gonna rinse both sides of this out good n proper still a strong record...

not heard anything else by Paula tho must admit, although i know she did a remix for McCormack's "Sea Level" but not sure if its out yet

anyone any other stuff by her? links?

Frank Dogshit
08-06-2005, 06:54 PM
probably been done before no doubt but just dug "Speck of the Future" back out for the weekends gig and my word, what a record... gonna rinse both sides of this out good n proper still a strong record...

not heard anything else by Paula tho must admit, although i know she did a remix for McCormack's "Sea Level" but not sure if its out yet

it is indeed good stuff!!

the mccormack remix of sea level has been out a good while now and its absolutely brilliant! one of my fave tracks.

Frank Dogshit
08-06-2005, 06:54 PM
the paula temple remix of sea level should i say....wish theyd sort a edit option on this section. :roll:

eyes without a face
08-06-2005, 07:03 PM
ahh right il have a look for that now then

u going on sat son or you off to Darkside?

Frank Dogshit
08-06-2005, 07:06 PM
ahh right il have a look for that now then

u going on sat son or you off to Darkside?

dunno mate,im brassic till the end of the month. 2 brilliant lineups on the same night that!! Speaks volumes of the good techno thats on offer in the north at the moment! :cool:

Sunil
08-06-2005, 10:23 PM

"Speck Of The Future" and the "Sea Level" remix are all she has out I think. She has a new EP coming soon on Materials though..

eyes without a face
08-06-2005, 10:30 PM
i figured as much as some searches proved fruitless.... i used to speak to Paula regular on emails and she's played a few tracks of mine but her addy doesnt seem to be valid anymore...

cheers anyway, look forward to any new stuff she has coming, "Speck of the future" is a serious record indeed

MARKEG
12-06-2005, 10:13 PM
yeah what's happpened to paula. she came round to our house about 2 years ago with mcormatron and she seemed like such a wicked girl. is she still around??

Traxx
12-06-2005, 10:43 PM
There's links to sets & tunes on her site.

ds2
12-06-2005, 11:23 PM
she lives in leeds right now. last time i saw her she was just about to go to eastern europe djing and was talking about some new releases and a new label. certainly takes her time putting stuff out but the music speaks for itself i reckon.

check..

www.paulatemple.com
and
www.virtualfuturemusic.com

The Overfiend
13-06-2005, 05:13 AM
I hate to state the obvious but shes hot!

eyes without a face
13-06-2005, 10:34 AM
that she is...

rinsed both sides of "Speck of the future" at Voodoo on saturday, very reassuring roars indeed when i dropped the aside, people still love that one!

Banging!

Martin Dust
15-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Paula is still doing stuff, she's moved from Sheffield to Leeds as Paul say, brilliant DJ, get her booked Paul!!!

Francisco Scaramanga
16-06-2005, 10:49 AM
I saw her DJ at House of God, must have been 4 or 5 years ago, it was the first time I had ever heard of her, but I was massively impressed, she played a well bangin set. I've been looking out for her and hoping to catch another set ever since, but I've only heard a few mixes that were posted on websites, still havent seen her in a club again. Hopefully she'll come to brum or nearby again soon.

Martin Dust
20-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Heard from Paula today, he's got some new stuff on the way, hot stuff as well...

eyes without a face
20-06-2005, 08:54 PM
he? :eh: :shock:

Martin Dust
20-06-2005, 09:15 PM
She, dang the publish and be damned bollocks on this board ;)

eyes without a face
20-06-2005, 09:19 PM
haha ;)

ampassasinbirmingham
20-06-2005, 10:37 PM
miho from speck of the future is awsome. one of my fave techno tunes. the other side is like some tuff blueprint. excellent stuff.

check her superconductor mix out using ableton and decks, its ace. her radio show was also good.

Traxx
20-06-2005, 10:42 PM
check her superconductor mix out using ableton and decks, its ace. her radio show was also good.

I was there for that. First & only time ive seen seen her mix. Was a good set. :cool:

eyes without a face
20-06-2005, 10:59 PM
"miho" is awesome, both sides will continue to rock many a dancefloor for years no doubt

Martin Dust
21-06-2005, 09:25 AM
We still play Contact a lot, timeless track...The new stuff is coming out on Materials and then she's cutting some tracks for Dust...bosh!

Stella Boy
21-06-2005, 09:31 AM
excellent news :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==