PDA

View Full Version : Deathrow techno

soma
08-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Does anyone remember these deathrow techno events. Must have been about 9-10 years ago now. At the sanctuary. (i was a wee lad then)

I remember the purist techno room upstairs was pretty rocking. Especially The Producers sets up there.

Phwwooorrr Delicious.

I was looking through the old tape packs, and i don't have a damn tape player - did they ever release cd's of the events does anyone know - i wouldn't mind going back and having a listen to some old tunes and sets, and if you can grab em from anywhere.

Although they were the days when there was alot of Mc'ing going on and maybe the odd glow stick or two. ouch!! ;)

basslinejunkie
08-06-2005, 05:56 PM
nah,no cd's as far as i know.

Mindful
08-06-2005, 07:48 PM
D.R.T.wAS FURKIN wicked

conflict
08-06-2005, 07:50 PM
definately remember DRT!

People like aggressor (i think he's a board member) ribbz and producer

Numeric
08-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Yeah man...

DRT was the s**t back in the day, but i was only 15-16 at the time, i still have a couple of tape packs, but have never heard of any CD's...

Big Nasty Dragon released CD's though, i remember the HMS mix was crazy. Then there was the Helter Skelter Annual with The Producer and Clarkee, one of the best hardcore techno CDs ever!!

conflict
08-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Anyone remember the music maker?

so fast!!!

basslinejunkie
09-06-2005, 12:16 AM
it was a drt tape that got me in2 techno in the 1st place come to think of it,aggressor one side;ribbz the other.f*ckin wicked tape that.

The Divide
09-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Yeah man...

DRT was the s**t back in the day, but i was only 15-16 at the time, i still have a couple of tape packs, but have never heard of any CD's...

Big Nasty Dragon released CD's though, i remember the HMS mix was crazy. Then there was the Helter Skelter Annual with The Producer and Clarkee, one of the best hardcore techno CDs ever!!

I had one of those, I think it was the Scorpio cd. Loved it

The Divide
09-06-2005, 01:29 AM
Big nasty dragon

soma
09-06-2005, 09:02 AM

so fast!!!

i remember the guy. used to love his sets. that crazy devil's banquet tune he used to play all the time. got some helter skelter tape packs with some wicked sets on.

ahh those were the days eh?

I think im gonna go out and buy a tape deck this weekend.

who was big nasty dradon????????

G-whizz
09-06-2005, 10:08 AM

so fast!!!

i remember the guy. used to love his sets. that crazy devil's banquet tune he used to play all the time. got some helter skelter tape packs with some wicked sets on.

ahh those were the days eh?

I think im gonna go out and buy a tape deck this weekend.

Yeah owen was his name ! met him at the drome about 4-5 years ago ... we got him to bring out the hardcore techno :twisted:

Mucky Beats
09-06-2005, 11:38 AM
death row techno rocked...i remember a producer tape i use to listen to all the time :clap:

Numeric
09-06-2005, 02:14 PM

Was a hardcore party similar to DRT back in the day...

soma
09-06-2005, 02:26 PM
death row techno rocked...i remember a producer tape i use to listen to all the time :clap:

that lad's scratching style was wicked - not to over the top - and creating some nice sounds. I haven't heard anyone else doing that kinda thing in techno.

Mindful
10-06-2005, 10:34 PM

Ive got a couple of Big nasty dragon cds Loftgrover,HMS and Scorpio,HMS and Loftgroover thats what I used to call Gabber now hardcore techno seems to have that tag

Numeric
10-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Speedcore was the tag given to what HMS and Loftgroover used to play...

I've got loads of old speedcore records in the garage that i bought from Underground Music back in the day...

fatcollective
11-06-2005, 12:52 AM
i remeber when DRT was in club zinc on Rhyl Prom!! i think they only did a few events there tho, which was probably due to a massive kick off that happened one time, ****in crazy, ppl fighting in the middle of the street (pretty normal for rhyl!!) i remeber attending a night there i was only a little whipper snapper then, Mark was playin & so was the agressor, what a night man!! .................................................. ..............................
.................................................. .................................................
.................................................. ................................................

cant remeber f u c k all about it!! hehe

278d7e64a374de26f==