PDA

View Full Version : scum get champions league place

Esox Lucius
10-06-2005, 12:08 PM
first they cheat their way to glory now they cheat their way to the champions league next season.

Numeric
10-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Dear oh dear, what a farce...

:roll:

jam
10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Good enlgand have 5 in it,that's class.

Only thing is it will take money away from Everton now

basslinejunkie
10-06-2005, 12:58 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

connor
10-06-2005, 01:28 PM
any more info?

DJsmallpaul
10-06-2005, 02:11 PM
The only fair outcome imo

Esox Lucius
10-06-2005, 02:20 PM
not fair though is it.

the cry baby kopshites get their own way.

it's like chelsea asking for 10 extra points next season because they won the league last season

liverpool were dire in the league this season, they didnt deserve champions league football.

"ooooh but we won the champions league"

"but you cant have the champions league without the champions"

blah blah blah :sleeping:

connor
10-06-2005, 02:25 PM
mate if everton was in the same situation you would be saying the same and u know it!

Traxx
10-06-2005, 05:24 PM

So getting 4th place is a better achievement then winning world footballs premier competition? You think you deserve to be in it more then we do?

hahah fukin amateurs i cant wait for your shower of shit to get knocked out before the group stages. :clap:

Traxx
10-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Dear oh dear, what a farce...

:roll:

Your attempts at winning it next season are gonna be a farce much like your boasting of "at least were in it next season" comments were. Well done :clap:

Will
10-06-2005, 05:34 PM

It'll be mad having so many teams in it, not so long ago that we had 3! They've finally sorted things out at least, for the future as well as this season, shame for Everton they'll get less money, I guess Liverpool will get less than they otherwise would have too though?

It's funny how teams who have won it before make it look so easy, even when their current team haven't won it before, when Arsenal struggle so much with it, I guess we lack big game players or some shit, but hopefully they'll sort it out one day...

phantomdj
10-06-2005, 06:18 PM

It's funny how teams who have won it before make it look so easy, even when their current team haven't won it before, when Arsenal struggle so much with it, I guess we lack big game players or some shit, but hopefully they'll sort it out one day...

you think we made it look easy? i suppose we did in a lot of ways apart from that first half against ac milan

Stella Boy
how could it be the Champions League without the current Champions :eh:

Don't worry downie lad, they'll be out 1st round :lol:

phantomdj
i spose u always have real madrid and bayern munchen there too :cool:

Traxx
10-06-2005, 06:31 PM
how could it be the Champions League without the current Champions :eh:

Its that simple, obviously not for everyone though :roll:

jam
10-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Well now i think about it they have ****ed themselfs Royaly now,there will be way to many games to deal with,i mean these games start even before the intertoto,so there league form will suffer.

Traxx
10-06-2005, 08:48 PM
True, it will be difficult. Rick parry should show some fukin balls & tell uefa they can fuk off if they think were representing Europe in them 2 fukin farce cups they want us to play in as champions. They have got a cheek if the expect us to play 6 qualifying games + them 2 cups + our own domestic fixtures. It fuks our whole pre season up big time.

CHEEKY CUNTS!!!!

One rule for real Madrid another for us. You can bet your fukin life if it was the scum, arsenal or Chelsea they wouldn’t be put into the 1st round.

Esox Lucius
10-06-2005, 09:10 PM
you are lucky you are there at all, dont knock a gift horse in the mouth and all that.

Esox Lucius
10-06-2005, 09:18 PM
knock????? :oops: i must be stoned, look i mean :lol:

Traxx
10-06-2005, 10:01 PM
:lol:

Dont you agree though lad? (differances aside etc.)

Will
10-06-2005, 10:32 PM
True, it will be difficult. Rick parry should show some fukin balls & tell uefa they can fuk off if they think were representing Europe in them 2 fukin farce cups they want us to play in as champions. They have got a cheek if the expect us to play 6 qualifying games + them 2 cups + our own domestic fixtures. It fuks our whole pre season up big time.

CHEEKY CUNTS!!!!

One rule for real Madrid another for us. You can bet your fukin life if it was the scum, arsenal or Chelsea they wouldn’t be put into the 1st round.

Yeah, that'll be tough, especially starting so early... I suppose it depends how Rafa juggles it, with the squad etc and how kind the qualifiers are. The more games you play in the more money you'll make though, so there's that at least.

I suppose you're lucky in a way though, since at the time the FA had the choice of allowing Everton or Liverpool to have the 4th spot, they chose Everton, which forced Uefa's hand a bit... But you'll probably be the only team in history to get a 5th CL spot.

Numeric
10-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Ha-ha...

It's only fair that Liverpool have to play the qualifying games...

They did not finish in the top four of their domestic league so therefore do not deserve to be in the competition...

Traxx
10-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Ha-ha...

It's only fair that Liverpool have to play the qualifying games...

They did not finish in the top four of their domestic league so therefore do not deserve to be in the competition...

Are you stupid? its called the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Ill say it again for you just to make sure it sinks in, the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. We are the fukin CHAMPIONS & we dont deserve to be in the competition? wake up...

Numeric
10-06-2005, 11:05 PM
The 'Champions' in 'Champions League' refers to Champions of each domestic league...

Traxx
10-06-2005, 11:13 PM
The 'Champions' in 'Champions League' refers to Champions of each domestic league...

Therefore you don’t deserve to be in it either then by your reckoning seeing that you won fuk all never mind the league :roll:

Numeric
10-06-2005, 11:20 PM
As i've said before on here i believe that the Champions League should be for the Champions of each domestic league...

Traxx
10-06-2005, 11:21 PM
I agree, top 2 at best but money talks & the more teams there is the more money is generated.

Miksta
11-06-2005, 12:38 PM
wah wah wah i have to whine wah wah wah where is my dummie and teddy

It's only natural that the champions of anything should defend there title , even if we win it or not next season.

The main _good_ point in this is that 5 English teams will be in the tourny next season , I think the reason why our National team has failed alot because our players dont have alot of experiance playing on the continent.

This is a good thing overall for english football.Stop crying for gods sake.

Will
11-06-2005, 03:41 PM
knock????? :oops: i must be stoned, look i mean :lol:

It's about time you revealed your true identity (Ron Dicko) by the way. :lol:

Richierush
11-06-2005, 03:42 PM

So getting 4th place is a better achievement then winning world footballs premier competition? You think you deserve to be in it more then we do?

hahah fukin amateurs i cant wait for your shower of shit to get knocked out before the group stages. :clap:

we do deserve it more that u do,u see we played 38 games to get in to the champions league u played 6 or somethin close to that :lol: ;)

Traxx
11-06-2005, 03:44 PM
6?????????

Richierush
11-06-2005, 08:01 PM
yeah the amount of times u played in the champions league to win it and qualify for the next champions league,6 aint the exact figure just a guess

Will
11-06-2005, 09:01 PM
I think it would be 13 in the CL proper.

Traxx
12-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Hardly 6 mate.

Richierush
13-06-2005, 12:27 PM
suck my dick

278d7e64a374de26f==