PDA

View Full Version : Mr EG Going stateside

djfase
12-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Releasing stuff on US label Uppercut. The internal flux ep. Hope all goes well with that over there man. Give us some feedback on how well its doing.

MARKEG
13-06-2003, 11:08 AM
well we must've given them that EP about a year ago. i've had it on TP for about 6 months and it came out in the US about 4 months ago. I cant believe it's taken so long to come out in the UK!!!!

well it's doing good for us actually. but we're just doing a rmx of glenn wilson's 'bubble world' for blueline that should be out soon.

:D

T
13-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Have heard some good Mateo Murphy stuff an uppercut and Headroom/Andreai morant stuff on blueline....is there anywhere to hear Mark eg's tracks?

schlongfingers
13-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Have heard some good Mateo Murphy stuff an uppercut and Headroom/Andreai morant stuff on blueline....is there anywhere to hear Mark eg's tracks?

Yeah, uppercut is a top label - the 'Contact EP'by Mateo Murphy is fkin rocking.

Does anybody know a web address for Uppercut?

T
13-06-2003, 01:35 PM
you know it... wicked ep....not sure of uppercut online but maybe some info at http://www.mateomurphy.com/
Top producer imo

anx
13-06-2003, 04:58 PM
well we must've given them that EP about a year ago. i've had it on TP for about 6 months and it came out in the US about 4 months ago. I cant believe it's taken so long to come out in the UK!!!!

well it's doing good for us actually. but we're just doing a rmx of glenn wilson's 'bubble world' for blueline that should be out soon.

:D

dude that is one of my favorite glenn wilson tracks! nice one

Epps
15-06-2003, 11:06 AM
I agree with you there anx, quite possibly 'Pace' is by far the number one track I always play...I need a new copy as well :(

278d7e64a374de26f==