PDA

View Full Version : mulero

ds2
10-06-2005, 05:39 PM
check it...

www.livesets.com

ampassasinbirmingham
10-06-2005, 06:02 PM
ohh **** he is an excelent dj. just did an abseluteley sublime mix into the sour candy EP.

u checked that mix from the steve stoll page u posted darkside? abselute 3 deck massacre. i think he hurt a lot of people that night. the sets at abouyt 146bpm:)

Traxx
10-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Looking forward to seeing him tomorrow, not seen him since AJ's birthday a few years ago, which i don’t really remember much of due to it being roasting - sims being too good on the night & some sneakily ket filled little fella's.

Should be a el un topo :rambo:

ds2
10-06-2005, 06:16 PM
u checked that mix from the steve stoll page u posted darkside? abselute 3 deck massacre. i think he hurt a lot of people that night. the sets at abouyt 146bpm:)

not heard the stoll yet. didn't even know he dj'd tbh, thought he only played live. better check it out :oops:

there's a 5 hour mulero/sims mix up later.
i'm all set for another night of ignoring the family. :lol:

ampassasinbirmingham
10-06-2005, 06:25 PM
no i meant on the link u posted theres a mullero link.

he will rinse it tomorrow :cry:

ds2
10-06-2005, 06:27 PM
no i meant on the link u posted theres a mullero link.

he will rinse it tomorrow :cry:

thick as pig shit me.

Stella Boy
10-06-2005, 06:48 PM
i'll second that

Tiptoe
10-06-2005, 07:03 PM
and i'ill third that

ds2
10-06-2005, 07:05 PM
and i'ill third that

****in hell :lol:

pot to kettle "you're black"

Tiptoe
10-06-2005, 07:18 PM
ha ha :lol:

Sunil
11-06-2005, 01:12 AM
Last time he played in Dublin he was pretty boring, the same way his records have gone. DJing skills are very good, but I'm still waiting to hear him become more interesting from a musical point of view.

ampassasinbirmingham
11-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Last time he played in Dublin he was pretty boring, the same way his records have gone. DJing skills are very good, but I'm still waiting to hear him become more interesting from a musical point of view.

i used to be infactuated with his records. I would eagerly wait his next release.

Now im not that fussed. His techno is very run off the mill now. I really want him to pick it up a gear again.

He is an excellent dj tho.

Traxx
11-06-2005, 02:21 AM
Not sure how old it is as i only picked it up the other day but i quite liked his track on the london v madrid ep on pure plastic. That rest of it is pretty good as well. Havent got much of his stuff at all.

ampassasinbirmingham
11-06-2005, 03:32 AM
Not sure how old it is as i only picked it up the other day but i quite liked his track on the london v madrid ep on pure plastic. That rest of it is pretty good as well. Havent got much of his stuff at all.

didnt dig that track, the mavericks tune is hot tho.

its his latest stuff

FIK
13-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Mulero is an outstanding dj. Great producer, alltough I must admit that I have very few records of him, but I do like his raw sound. I think he is very underrated as a dj also. We've had the honour of having him at one of our party's, you've should have seen it. Constantly with three decks, no flaws, no errors. He did say tough that the sound system has got to be perfect for him to mix like that.
In my opinion only Sims is faster and more tech-skilled, but Mulero is not far behind.

gunjack
13-06-2005, 02:44 PM
oscar is treated like a fmous athlete in spain.... and the screams of "MULERO, MULERO" and home made signs come out with good reason, as a DJ he is the king.

massplanck
13-06-2005, 03:25 PM
oscar is treated like a fmous athlete in spain.... and the screams of "MULERO, MULERO" and home made signs come out with good reason, as a DJ he is the king.

eat your heros ffs.

gunjack
14-06-2005, 02:11 PM
mang he is more a homeboy than a hero, smartass, but yea dude he is an amazing dj. imagine ben sims without the cornball salsa tracks every third mix and factor in some industrial madness and you get an idea.

Buttman
15-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Yep Mulero is in the top 5 for sure.

twieq
15-06-2005, 12:33 PM
mang he is more a homeboy than a hero, smartass, but yea dude he is an amazing dj. imagine ben sims without the cornball salsa tracks every third mix and factor in some industrial madness and you get an idea.

totally agree with that.

massplanck
16-06-2005, 10:04 AM

I know he's a good dj. But I dont know what I'm more freaked out about though.. cornball salsa loops vs homemade signs and screams of Mulero! Mulero you are my God my Saviour!

gunjack
16-06-2005, 04:16 PM
man, you should see that shit plank, it is ****ing funny. the spanish are always singing about bullfights and soccer at the top of thier lungs. imagine ****ed up clubbers singinh "muuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeroooooooo, muuuuuuuleeeeeeroooooo" while surgeon is finishing his set. it is f ucking funny mang.

massplanck
16-06-2005, 04:27 PM
man, you should see that shit plank, it is **** funny. the spanish are always singing about bullfights and soccer at the top of thier lungs. imagine **** up clubbers singinh "muuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeroooooooo, muuuuuuuleeeeeeroooooo" while surgeon is finishing his set. it is f ucking funny mang.

:lol:

We need a Surgeon chant!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==