PDA

View Full Version : Guest List Give Aways This Weekend!!!

djclipper
13-06-2003, 01:45 AM
Right listen up peeps 8)

This weekend on DimensionFM, Mr Thumpa and Myself will be giving away some guest list places for various raves during the weekend starting 20th June!!

At the mo, we have 2 places for Know Fear in Manchester, and 1 place for Radiation in Telford!! I'm on the case to try and get a few more before the weekend 8)

Keep your eyes peeled on these boards and the DFM boards(follow the link in my signiture), cos it will hopefully become a regualr thing, and also i'm hoping to get a few more :wink: There will competitions to win these places, and ID MUST be produced when you get to the club!! Listen in on Sat 5-7, and listen for the details of how you cold get these places!!

Know Fear:
Friday 20th June
10-4 £5 OTD
Pheonix, Oxford Rd, Manchester
DJ's
UHF
SIEGE
DIRTY RASCAL
CLAYTON
CLIPPER
ALAN 'DV8' WILSON

RADIATION U18's
Friday 20th June
7-11.30pm £4 with flyer / £5 without
Horselay Village Hall, Bridge Road, Telford
DJ's
CLIPPER
CRUZE
H20
SMACKDOWN
WIGGI

You know it makes sense to go to these nights, and even better if you can get in for free, and not have to que!!

See you there...and make sure you listen in on Saturday!!! 92.2 If your around the midlands..or check through your band waves, cos we've been getting relayed around certain parts of the country..106.5..may be your best bet around preston way!!!

See you there...

djclipper
13-06-2003, 01:47 AM
Oops..check out the dodgy signiture on the last post...hahah..doh..now updated 8)

gunjack
13-06-2003, 03:46 AM
maybe post this in the events section?! :oops:

278d7e64a374de26f==