PDA

View Full Version : July 23 - D.D.R. Live in Toronto!

djOpel
12-06-2005, 10:47 PM
http://www.canadacalling.com/timtemp/ssb_web_front.jpg
http://www.canadacalling.com/timtemp/ssb_web_back.jpg

Embedded returns to its roots of showcasing the finest of hard/acid techno. D.D.R. returns to the Megacity, packing some heavy equipment for the show.

D.D.R. LIVE - Las Vegas NV, USA – Stay Up Forever Collective, Hazchem, WahWah, Smitten, Cluster, Routemaster, and about every other acid techno label known to man!

J E L O - Toronto, Ontario - bugeyedrecords.com, 2wars.com, DjJelo.com - One of Toronto's favourite and best DJs, hands down. I couldnt resist asking Jelo to bring out his roughest, toughest techno for this special night. DONT MISS THIS SET.

D-Monic - Toronto, Ontario - Special “Hard as Nailz” Breaks set - Pure Phunk, 2Wars, Focus - D-monic's appearance is long overdue. Prepare for some HEAVY breakbeats from a man who is at the center of them all.

Rex Manning a.k.a Chemistry(DJs Unabomber and Mike Conradi) – Terror Inc., 2theBeat.com, Purple Heaven, Embedded / Destiny, Terror Inc, Felinefrequencies.com, Embedded - Embedded's favourite residents. Always a star attraction.

Kamikaze - Bass Heavy Music (Chicago), E-MaiL, Jitterjaw, Darkside, FelineFrequencies.com - Bass heavy music baby, and he knows how to deliver. Celebrating his 1st release on Bam Bam's new label, Embedded's got your one way ticket to the ghetto.

DJ Opel – Embedded, Terror Inc, 2theBeat.com, Jitterjaw, WEMF '05, Feline Frequencies.com - I run tings.

Xofer – xofer.com, Embedded, ten:ninjas - He's been blazin' a trail up the breakbeat path lately, a great way to start things off.

Room 2

D-Syfa – Impure, Release Records, Embedded. Projekt Wednesdays - Fast becoming a household name in Toronto, D-Syfa’s solid promotional skills and a bag full of white labels make him a force to be reckoned with.

Wizdom – Jitterjaw, Embedded - Hands down, This guy was the set of the night at Reactive Connection, we HAD to have him back.

Scorched Earth – Washington DC - Felinefrequencies.com, Big Kahuna - Third time's a charm. Jake makes his return to the homeland.

Mykal Mayhem - DaBeatMatchMafia - He rocked Rolling Bass with his naaaaasty, chuggy house and techno. Expect the best when Mista Mayhem is rockin it.

35k – Impure, Plasticgrooves.com - Heavy, heavy, heavy, heavy, drum and bass. Happy to have him back.

Jace - Blackmoon, Fine Grind, djjace.ca - An Embedded rookie, who is no stranger to rockin' some bangin' techno in the K-dub.

Mizz Lee vs EtOH – Orange Productions, K00t3rc0r3 / Orange Productions, Nocturnal Commissions - These girls be gettin'dirrrrrrrrrty in this drum and bass tag. Keep your eye on these two, they are headin straight to the top!

Date: Saturday, July 23rd, 2005
Venue: Funhaus (526 Queen St. W. Toronto Ontario)
19+ Event, sorry kiddies.
$10 before 11 - $15 After
10pm ‘til 5am
R.O.A.R.
Thugs need not apply, in fact, STAY HOME

djOpel
18-07-2005, 10:54 AM
this Saturday! :rambo:

ive heard Dave has made some mods to his mixing board, should be a helluva show!

Si the Sigh
18-07-2005, 10:58 AM
I beg you to record Dave's set if its cool with him and post it here! :pray:

djOpel
19-07-2005, 06:02 PM
i think most of them will be anyways.
Jelo will be, and I think the Rex Manning boys will be as well. I will have my minidisc deck there, and as well, 1groove.com

But i will do my best to get it for ya!

278d7e64a374de26f==