PDA

View Full Version : Reckless Junkie - gabber

Flood
15-06-2005, 03:24 AM
My latest creation, took me all day but it's done. 225bpm, frenchie style Gabber.

Reckless Junkie (http://neonwaveproductions.com/sounds/Flood/Reckless_Junkie-Flood.mp3)

nova
15-06-2005, 10:41 AM
yo flood! its cool. some more sounds dude twisted fx & things. reminds me of back in 95 when a m8 first got some decks & he whould belt gabba out 24,7 he'd fecking luv it. cool sample aswell man :rambo:

Mindful
15-06-2005, 01:08 PM
errrr.........Bangin :bash:
I think it needs some little twisted edits near the beggining but the rest of its pretty much slamming.

Sample makes me giggle its from one of my fave programs with the super cool grey haird sherrif who calmley does his links as theres a proper fake drug bust going down in the background :lol:

Those god dam perps allways high on crack eh

Flood
15-06-2005, 02:55 PM
cheers lads glad to hear you's like it. Yeah i thought it was a bit plain at the 1st minute r so too but its hard to go back once it's done ye know? Anyways starting on the next one so always trying to improve on the last, cheers.

nova
15-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Those god dam perps allways high on crack eh[/quote]

i was gonna! but i was to scared :lol:

nova
15-06-2005, 07:40 PM
cheers lads glad to hear you's like it. Yeah i thought it was a bit plain at the 1st minute r so too but its hard to go back once it's done ye know? Anyways starting on the next one so always trying to improve on the last, cheers.

yeh man i kno wot ya mean. i got couple tracks sat there just cant bare ta finish um

278d7e64a374de26f==