PDA

View Full Version : Carl Cox - Circus, Liverpool 01/01/05

conflict
15-06-2005, 02:07 PM
http://www.in2techno.com/Carl%20Cox%20-%20live%20@%20Circus%20in%20Liverpool%201.1.2005.m p3

Traxx
15-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Haha bet this is a cheese fest & a half :lol:

eyes without a face
15-06-2005, 04:52 PM
downloading now, shud be interesting

eyes without a face
15-06-2005, 04:58 PM
garbage... :cry:

oldbugger
15-06-2005, 05:08 PM
agreed.. total shite. :cry:

gutted

eyes without a face
15-06-2005, 05:12 PM
yeah gutted, i was hoping this would be good.... really really dull, middle of the road tribal/proggy house techno rubbish

fresh_an_funky_design
15-06-2005, 05:26 PM
the first tune is cheesy as hell, the rest is all right, wouldn't play it myself. Its just techno that your average house clubber would enjoy, but wot do you expect circus is a house night

eyes without a face
15-06-2005, 10:18 PM
ive been to Circus and even the house they played on that night was FARRR better than this stuff...

i saw Dj Falcon, Danny Rampling, Onionz and Joeski... all creamed it, lovely stuff

oldbugger
15-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Joeski and onionz :love: :love: :love:

fan fukin tastic. gutted i missed that...how long ago was that?

Frank Dogshit
15-06-2005, 11:04 PM
dogshit this set,proper dogshit infact.

16-06-2005, 12:07 AM
From the reviews this mix got on here I'll have to assume that this set might actually be good because the two Function sets I downloaded here last week (which got good reviews) were crap.

16-06-2005, 10:42 PM
I just listened to this. This set is phat, really good tracks! You guys are weak calling this set lame. Then again most of the sets I've pulled down from here aren't all that... You guys seem to be into that boring drum track stuff and thats it. You guys are like the metal heads on the Iron Maiden board who hate all non guitar based music. :doh:

Numeric
16-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Some good tracks in there but not really feelin the set overall i'm afraid...

eyes without a face
16-06-2005, 11:30 PM
I just listened to this. This set is phat, really good tracks! You guys are weak calling this set lame. Then again most of the sets I've pulled down from here aren't all that... You guys seem to be into that boring drum track stuff and thats it. You guys are like the metal heads on the Iron Maiden board who hate all non guitar based music. :doh:

who are u to judge what we lot are into? this set is seriously, stupidly poor compared to sets ive seen Cox play.... its not our fault we are used to a higher quality performance than this.... this is middle of the road stuff for a club full of scallies and predominently troublemakers, unfortunate as it hosts good djs from time to time, but these djs, evidently, dont always play what we want or enjoy

really... :roll:

Numeric
17-06-2005, 12:26 AM
this is middle of the road stuff for a club full of scallies and predominently troublemakers,

Yeah, it's a shame because Circus was a good night a couple of years back...

oldbugger
17-06-2005, 09:40 AM

who are u to judge what we lot are into? this set is seriously, stupidly poor compared to sets ive seen Cox play.... its not our fault we are used to a higher quality performance than this.... this is middle of the road stuff for a club full of scallies and predominently troublemakers, unfortunate as it hosts good djs from time to time, but these djs, evidently, dont always play what we want or enjoy

really... :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock: jesus christ.

saying everyone here is into boring drum track stuff just coz we slated this cox mix is a bit much. i'm a pretty big fan of coxy when he is on form, but this was absolute shite in comparision. and like stated in my obove post, i was gutted it was so shit.

fair enough if you enjoyed it.. i'm pleased for you. but coming out with stuff like the above is a bit much :nono:

278d7e64a374de26f==