PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar__ new track....

BloodStar
15-06-2005, 06:13 PM
http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=4589

hi,

listen to one of my new tracks,. i'd say it's some funky techno. ,,i add some more atmosphere sounds,.. im still working on it,. let me know... thanx

xfive
20-06-2005, 08:09 AM
Although a tad loopy this definetly works for a spooky hard track.. The bass can go deeper though ;)

nova
20-06-2005, 12:09 PM
cool tune bloodstar. im not on any decent monitors at the mo. i liking tho. synth stabs, cool vocal snips. funky like ya said. does sound funker then the others ive heard of yours. just a couple of words ta let ya kno ive be listen ;)

BloodStar
20-06-2005, 12:56 PM
thanx guys,, i was thinking,, there is noone who will listen to it,anymore,,LOL--- anyway i did a few more edits and adds to arrangement, will post up in the evening.... cheers m8s

will doublecheck the bass as xfive pointed, but sounds ok to me,., will see.... ;)

xfive
20-06-2005, 04:38 PM
There's nothing wrong with the bass.. it's there... but I think you could squeeze a bit more in :)

BloodStar
20-06-2005, 08:18 PM
LOL... hmm,.,will try some madness ( :twisted: ) with it.... thanks man,.

stjohn
21-06-2005, 03:59 PM
i think this is pretty cool.... as xfive says the bass could have a bit more presence, but i actually thinks its grand as it is too.... it would have a huge thump on a big system,.!!!^^^

a very open mix too, all the sounds are coherant and clean

reminds me of Mhonolink!!!

good work mate

lau
21-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Liking your style man...!!!

You always seem to bring the funk!!!..

Maybe bring out all those sounds moving along in the background a bit to the front..( the vocal kinda sounds and syntsounds) and bring that bass more to the front!! :rambo:

dirty_bass
21-06-2005, 07:20 PM
This is really good mate.
Production wise I would say it`s pretty much ready to go, just a final clean up might help a bit. Just a bit more clarity to the hats would make the beat a bit more snappy.
Bass could maybe go just a touch fuller, but it`s more of a taste thing I think.
This has a real laid back feel, but it`s still tough.
Well done, best thing I`ve heard here for a while (in terms of finished piece).
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BloodStar
21-06-2005, 07:42 PM
heya,
thanx a lot,, i still didn't finish a new version :twisted: .. deffo good points here. so will check it in mixage, again.. and post up soon !!! cheers

BloodStar
21-06-2005, 07:46 PM
thanks a lot,.,Steve,,i was writing re, in the same time as you :lol: ... thanks man. i'm trying to work little bit more differently than before,,cause i see it's much more effective to keep the mix under control and sorted instead of too much things going,., i'm glad the track has got so nice response,., thanx all....

Mindful
21-06-2005, 08:09 PM
very cool track mate love the vibe and groove productions nice too :clap:

BloodStar
22-06-2005, 11:00 PM
hi all,
two more days of work on this track :eh: ,,. listen and let me know what u think. cheers

http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=4589

278d7e64a374de26f==