PDA

View Full Version : battery

da hound
19-06-2005, 10:23 AM
allrite people just wondering in battery is it possibel 2 route each individual sample 2 a seprate mixer chanel how i can apply effects 2 each sampel and if so how do i go about it :?:

loopdon
19-06-2005, 11:23 AM
you must enable 'multiple outs' in your host. i could explain on fruity?

messyfuture
19-06-2005, 07:41 PM
if its version 1 you need to........

go to options and select which outputs you want, you can set up stereo and mono channels.

i think you then have to turn battery off and then on again for the settings to take effect

then highlight the cell that you are working with and if you look at the bottom right on the battery screen where it says output, hold control and click the box this will let you type in the channel that you can output to.

its a much easier process with v2 :lol:

borisXHL
19-06-2005, 08:21 PM
you must enable 'multiple outs' in your host. i could explain on fruity?

hey its not battery but i though i would ask if you mentioned this, ive seen this option - "available multiple outputs" or smth in every vst plugin i make (in fruity of course) , and was wondering if you got runnin one instance of the synth A, lets call that thing, and i want to make different patterns with different parameters (knobs and so) of this synth A, is it possible to do it with that one instance or do i have to clone pattern every time i want to change the bank of the sound or so ??

shit is that makin any sense i hope so

278d7e64a374de26f==