PDA

View Full Version : soundclick

nova
20-06-2005, 11:47 AM
i was reading on another wedsite this dude had been contact'd by these people claming they were interested in 1 of he's tunes. basicly tring to rip him off i think. saying that the dude could giv them aload of money and they whould bring the tune out or somthing. but the dude got well informed not to doit. anyway i just had a weird email & from people that hav emailed me thru soundclick. anyway im glad i read that dudes tread. coz they aint genuine. i havnt realy got fuk all on soundclick. maybe half a tune from time ago thats nowhere near that standard. so anyway i thout id bring it up. i maybe wrong. but i hav emailed them just to see what they say. i bet they say the same thing as what they did to that other chap. fecking bleyters

NFP
20-06-2005, 05:10 PM
I actually got a phone call from a company called the white.
they offered to promote my stuff but I would have to put a £100 deposit down and pay £500 quid.
They said they heard my stuff on soundclick.
Con if you ask me, plus they said I could send cash through the post no-one does that for security reasons.

www.reaperrecords.tk

Spark
20-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Found on that website an interview with DJ Reaper

Why this name?
Got a tattoo of a grim reaper on my left arm.

Do you play live?
I've djed at venues and hosted a few.

How, do you think, does the internet (or mp3) change the music industry?
A lot, it is a good way to get your material noticed.

Would you sign a record contract with a major label?
Possibly if it were the right one.

Your influences?
I like all sorts Prodigy, Cosmic Gate, etc etc. But I tend to have my own style at creating tracks.

Equipment used:
Cubase SX, Absynth, Fm7, Triangle, Novation bass station, Roland MC303, Sound Forge, Reason, Juno, Crystal, Peavey black widow speakers, and lot's of other things that I can't think off the top of my head.

Anything else...?
I just want people to appreciate and enjoy the great music I produce.

LOL :eh:

nova
20-06-2005, 07:23 PM
they offered to promote my stuff but I would have to put a £100 deposit down and pay £500 quid.
Con if you ask me, plus they said I could send cash through the post no-one does that for security reasons.

www.reaperrecords.tk

yeah thats sounds like wot that other dude was saying of another website. they said to me somthing like ley where putting a compilation cd together and wanted ta speak to me about a track or somthing. maybe a case of somone sent an email to me by misstake or there changing taktics :lol:

NFP
21-06-2005, 03:01 PM
they said to me they were putting a compilation together on vinyl and cd, and it was going to radio, djs, venues, t.v but who what radio stations what tv companys you don't know load of kak

Balron
21-06-2005, 03:28 PM
haha..they also sent me an email about some cd and they wanted my track..

nova
21-06-2005, 03:57 PM
:lol: . i think i scared them away from me. i couldnt understand it see. bunch of scally wags :rambo:

Barely Human
21-06-2005, 05:39 PM

www.reaperrecords.tk

A bit off topic this -

NFP - I always notice you put your web address at the end of your post. You know you can put this in your signature settings in your profile so that you dont have to type this every time you make a post?

278d7e64a374de26f==