PDA

View Full Version : FIA charges michilen teams

connor
21-06-2005, 06:32 PM
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=33211

Just saw this on the F1 ITV site. I suppose they have to blame someone, shame they are not looking into their own action/lack of acion.

Other stories linked there, including the American spectators trying to sue!

phantomdj
21-06-2005, 07:16 PM
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=33211

Just saw this on the F1 ITV site. I suppose they have to blame someone, shame they are not looking into their own action/lack of acion.

Other stories linked there, including the American spectators trying to sue!

i think the teams should be penalised and michelin.... those cars could easily have driven.... all they had to do was drive a lot slower round teh corner.... if they drove too fast then it is their fault.. they knew the limits of the tires... as for michelin.. well teh teams could have sued them too for not bringing suitable tires...

anyway.... well done schumi... heh... true champion...

Traxx
21-06-2005, 07:39 PM
i think the teams should be penalised and michelin.... those cars could easily have driven.... all they had to do was drive a lot slower round teh corner.... if they drove too fast then it is their fault

You joking? a f1 car "go slower"!!! sort of defeats the object of what f1’s all about don’t it. Its got fuk all to do with the teams its Michelins fault & the governing body fault. If your tyre manufacturer says to you “don’t race, we cant guarantee the safety of the drivers due to the tyres not being safe” you do as your told it’s as simple as that. The possibility of more then one of the drivers tyres blowing out on the fastest bend of the track & crashing/seriously injuring themselves is to big a chance to take.

phantomdj
21-06-2005, 07:43 PM
i think the teams should be penalised and michelin.... those cars could easily have driven.... all they had to do was drive a lot slower round teh corner.... if they drove too fast then it is their fault

You joking? a f1 car "go slower"!!! sort of defeats the object of what f1’s all about don’t it. Its got fuk all to do with the teams its Michelins fault & the governing body fault. If your tyre manufacturer says to you “don’t race, we cant guarantee the safety of the drivers due to the tyres not being safe” you do as your told it’s as simple as that. The possibility of more then one of the drivers tyres blowing out on the fastest bend of the track & crashing/seriously injuring themselves is to big a chance to take.

they knew the risk, so they could have driven slower... either way, the ferraris were going to win

Traxx
21-06-2005, 07:45 PM
F1 aint about driving slow :doh:

How was it ferrari's anyway? hardly been setting the F1 world alight so far.

phantomdj
21-06-2005, 07:49 PM
F1 aint about driving slow :doh:

How was it ferrari's anyway? hardly been setting the F1 world alight so far.

i meant ... for this race... the michelin teams were always going to be penalised... and from the others, ferrari would always win...

Traxx
21-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Fair do's :lol:

Stella Boy
21-06-2005, 09:13 PM
FIA are renowned for screwing it's members and have upset several other organisations this year. It's like a hitler regime with these guys :nono:

Will
22-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Yeah, Michelin made an honest mistake, but the FIA and the teams could have made a conscious decision to do something about it, but of course scummy Ferrari saw the opportunity to claw back some cheap points and wouldn't agree to the chicane when all the other teams did and the FIA are a bunch of useless cunts.

Ferrari only care about themselves, nevermind the fact that F1 can forget about USA now and serious harm's been done to F1 around the world.

DJsmallpaul
22-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Mitchelin **** up simple as

basslinejunkie
22-06-2005, 02:57 PM
f*ck f1,watch moto gp instead ;)

dan the acid man
22-06-2005, 03:24 PM
f*ck f1,watch moto gp instead ;)

i agree, f1 is fast becoming a farce, i admit, if im not doing anything else, i will watch it, its still got that atmosphere around it, but its fast losing its appeal.

moto gp is much better, ive always prefered bikes, the speedway gp is my personal favourite though :cool:

watch it this saturday on skysports at 6pm :cool:

phantomdj
22-06-2005, 08:10 PM
cant blame ferrari... why should they be penalised for michelins fault! if they agreed for taht chicane then michelin teams should have been docked points... or the bridgestone given points.. of something

dan the acid man
22-06-2005, 10:06 PM
it was a farce plane and simple, the fia knew what was going to happen, from saturday onewards there was a threat of a no race from the michelin teams.
for the good of the sport they should have put in the chicane, it wouldnt have hampered the bridgstone runners, its not as if any of them would have won anyway.

But no, the fia hoped to bully them into racing, well i say well done to all the michelin teams for putting drivers safetey first, above all else.

im sure ferrari would have been gutted if one of the michelin drivers crashed into the wall at 100+ mph and died

278d7e64a374de26f==