PDA

View Full Version : NUENDO

dirty_bass
21-06-2005, 07:13 PM
As a animator (I have a degree I did nothing with) I`m thinking of combining music and visuals.
Does anyone have any experience of Nuendo?

audioinjection
21-06-2005, 07:47 PM
I used it in school a few times, and man, I must say its sick.

Way better than ProTools IMO

The surround mixing is ill

TechMouse
22-06-2005, 09:13 AM
As a animator (I have a degree I did nothing with) I`m thinking of combining music and visuals.
Hmmm, well - pretty sure Cubase SX (as of version 2?) supports video, so not sure if the full jump to Nuendo is necessary.

That said, a lot of people seem to rate Nuendo over Cubase anyway. I've heard people claim that the engine produces a cleaner sound, and provides useful extra fucntionailty - can't be much more specific though, I'm afraid.

Touch wood, I've never thought of something I wanted to achieve and thought "yes, I'll get Nuendo".

RDR
22-06-2005, 10:23 AM
My mate uses it and swears by it. However its really expensive, a pro-tools system will be cheaper, and for the same money 1300 of there abouts you get a control surface with the DIGI 002 as well.

BloodStar
22-06-2005, 12:24 PM
i think it's almost the same as Cubase SX, but with better conditions for visual and complete production work.
check this out>
http://www.pcaudiolabs.com/media/faq_comp_SX_vs_Nuendo.pdf

fresh_an_funky_design
22-06-2005, 08:21 PM

logic has good video support, dont you use that anyway?

278d7e64a374de26f==