PDA

View Full Version : The First Dead Techno Hero

slavestudios
21-06-2005, 10:33 PM
who do you reckon will be the first 'innovator' to shuffle of this mortal ?

bit depressin i know, but ya gotta come to terms with these things :lol:

who do ya reackon ? i think Magda will beat Hawtin to death with a kettle if he doesnt show some R.E.S.P.E.C.T. sharpish ;)

massplanck
21-06-2005, 10:44 PM
:lol:

hahaha!!

Stella Boy
21-06-2005, 10:57 PM
larry levan

yeswehavetheright
21-06-2005, 11:30 PM
Buddha

yeswehavetheright
21-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Incidently Tony, do you not think Stella tastes like sh|te? It's got to be the most overrated sh*ty larger availale on the highstreet.

yeswehavetheright
21-06-2005, 11:37 PM
@available

Stella Boy
21-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Incidently Tony, do you not think Stella tastes like sh|te? It's got to be the most overrated sh*ty larger availale on the highstreet.

Stella is an overrated sh*ty LAGER but so is alot of of stuff but we learn to deal with it ;)

Internal Error Records
22-06-2005, 12:15 AM
jees. let me dwell on all the djs and partiers that have already overdosed or died in a post-party car wreck.

think i'ld rather move onto a new thread.

slavestudios
22-06-2005, 01:43 AM
jees. let me dwell on all the djs and partiers that have already overdosed or died in a post-party car wreck.

think i'ld rather move onto a new thread.

well, maybe i'm lucky in that i dont personally know anyone who has od'd

sorry to bring ya down :oops:

davethedrummer
22-06-2005, 02:12 AM
magda........make the tea

22-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Coxy

TechMouse
22-06-2005, 08:54 AM
I reckon this thread is tempting fate a little bit too much, so I'm not even going to try and guess who's gonna be pushing up daisies first.

God knows it would shit me up good and proper if I turned out to be right.

AcidTrash
22-06-2005, 09:45 AM
I'm putting bets on Calver wrapping himself round a lamp post in that ****ed up golf GTI of his, sometime in mid-august on the M1 southbound. I didn't have any grey hairs until I took a road trip with him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eyes without a face
22-06-2005, 11:14 AM
what a bizarre and morbid thread pete :eh:

eyes without a face
22-06-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm putting bets on Calver wrapping himself round a lamp post in that **** up golf GTI of his, sometime in mid-august on the M1 southbound. I didn't have any grey hairs until I took a road trip with him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

everyone loves a name dropper ;)

RDR
22-06-2005, 11:36 AM
I vote for the pope.

ampassasinbirmingham
22-06-2005, 12:01 PM
not so much on a death tip, but me and a friend chatted about this before. When do you reakon mills will do his last performance?

will he go out in style or cling onto the game for as long as possible, gazza style.

At his last ever gig, would there be a mills festival with him doing a 12hour set??

WHo knows?

stjohn
22-06-2005, 02:26 PM
not so much on a death tip, but me and a friend chatted about this before. When do you reakon mills will do his last performance?

Nostradamus has already doumented that Jeff Mills will top himself whilst playing his ultimate tune (the bells) to a crowd of 50% tutters, 50% nutters at an overpaid gig this side of the atlantic.
its his destiny! :shock:

Frank Dogshit
22-06-2005, 02:32 PM
christian morgenstern made some amazing tunes....sad news when he died.

22-06-2005, 04:12 PM
christian morgenstern made some amazing tunes....sad news when he died.

Christian Morganstern - Sexy world on Kurbel , facking amazing tune, reminds me of the good old orbit days, actually makes me feel grim !

gunjack
22-06-2005, 04:20 PM
i vote this thread "worst of the week" :rambo:

eyes without a face
22-06-2005, 04:43 PM
haha i agree actually

yeah definately sad re Christian Morgenstern... Sexy World is a beast

slavestudios
22-06-2005, 06:30 PM
what a bizarre and morbid thread pete :eh:

hey man.. if theres one thing thats certain... everbody dies ;)

sorry to be the morbid bringer of doom & wot not but until you face the facts of life, your destiny is at he disposal of sumthin or other :lol:

and Deaf, i know its your opinion n all, but i gotta disagree. this is a rite laff compared to the McC thread :eh:

slavestudios
22-06-2005, 06:31 PM
and respect to morgenstern.

i apologise for any bad vibes peeps. sorry

eyes without a face
22-06-2005, 06:39 PM
dont get me wrong, im not scared of dying, **** that, there's no way around it so why fear it?

i just think an internet discussion about whose going to die first is a bit bizarre haha

slavestudios
22-06-2005, 06:44 PM
dont get me wrong, im not scared of dying, **** that, there's no way around it so why fear it?

i just think an internet discussion about whose going to die first is a bit bizarre haha

actually, when i look at it now..... :oops:

but yeah. i still view 'techno' as an art still in its infancy. compared to the likes of jazz & (real.. not pop crap) r&b, techno is an unruly child with mood swings & temper tantrims lol

so, it hasnt actually lost that many 'stars' or innovators. unlike soul or rock n roll cos the music hasnt reached its latter years. it hasnt matured yet...

that is indeed a tangent, but do you follow :eh:

no worries if ya dont. and again, sorry for the 'tyler durden' approach ;)

eyes without a face
22-06-2005, 06:53 PM
what u say is correct.... but id rather concentrate on something a bit more positive, especially at the moment, such as ....

"whose really impressing you in techno at the moment?" or "which Dj is really doing it for u?"... i mean whats next.... "Which dj would u rather had his records stolen at the airport, and why?"

i really wouldnt like to think of anyone i look up to or respect as a DJ or producer actually passing away, there have been sad losses over the past few years, Morgenstern, James Stinson etc and this is just a bit kinda "Techno Death Tombola" isnt it

;)

slavestudios
22-06-2005, 06:59 PM
fair do's

i was pretty pissed when kurt checked himself out, but no doubt a right few here had a fair old laff at it..

try this. jus cos they make some good techno, what difference does that make to the death of any person ? a life is a life regardless of discography ;)

i aint suggesting we all think about how Marco Crola will check out for the next few days.. but you gots to admit, its a fresh subject NO-ONE has touched on before..

its all about pushing boundarys innit :eh:

john peel r.i.p.

and btw eyes, i remember some peeps here defending open criticism. saying it was good for ppl to hear the positive & the negative.. sumthin to do with schranz i think :lol:

eyes without a face
22-06-2005, 07:08 PM
its not about wether the person in the "Death tombola" is an artist of anykind or not, i just find it a really grim subject...

im the first to hold my hands up to any acts of cuntism haha, but ur taking things off on a different tangent...

there are literaly a thousand other things to make a topic on mate and ok no ones touched on it before as you said but maybe thats not a bad thing haha

i for one would be a little errr confused if i checked a message board only to find someone trying to predict when i will die haha

;)

slavestudios
22-06-2005, 07:16 PM
fair do's ;)

tumbola of death... like it nor not, your gettin into the vibe :lol:

eyes without a face
22-06-2005, 07:29 PM
its the british in me, love a good tombola, wether the prize is a goldfish, £50 cash prize or even death itself ;)

slavestudios
22-06-2005, 07:49 PM
lol

good man :clap:

The Divide
23-06-2005, 11:21 AM
I think the 1st dead techno hero will be...

http://www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/pics/SCOTTGRAVE.jpg

eyes without a face
23-06-2005, 01:40 PM
hahahaha :lol:

Frank Dogshit
23-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I think the 1st dead techno hero will be...

http://www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/pics/SCOTTGRAVE.jpg

superb! :lol:

eyes without a face
23-06-2005, 06:24 PM
really is funny haha, spelt my name wrong tho :lol:

Frank Dogshit
23-06-2005, 06:26 PM
really is funny haha, spelt my name wrong tho :lol:

i thought that was how you spelt it too. :eh:

278d7e64a374de26f==