PDA

View Full Version : Bellamy to Report back for Training

french_og
22-06-2005, 05:43 PM
That should be interesting after the text messages he sent Shearer.

Hakka
22-06-2005, 09:43 PM
That should be interesting after the text messages he sent Shearer.

Yeah it will be. I doubt GS will ever let him play, but still, he is a very good talent, his pace was and skill was missed badly. You know, during the early days of last season I was thinking "at least we have Bellamy for the future, he is a goal scorer and good player" but after all this shit with him and GS and Shearer, I'm so upset that he's caused himself to be frozen out. He was a dickhead for what he did, not Souness being one for a change. If he came back begging to play then I would hope Souness would give him another chance.

But we all know what Souness is like... a complete cock. So is Bellamy. two cocks = Gayness... so I expect to see nothing but that from them both.

Traxx
22-06-2005, 10:00 PM
I hope shearer breaks him in half, fukin scumbag :clap:

Hakka
23-06-2005, 11:30 AM
I hope shearer breaks him in half, fukin scumbag :clap:

haha... to be honest, that would be so funny...

:lol:

jam
23-06-2005, 12:14 PM
By the way your chairman was talking i reckon there is a good chance he'll end up staying.

french_og
23-06-2005, 05:22 PM
There is talk again today of him going to Villa again, i think he is overrated and his finishing is poor.

Traxx
23-06-2005, 05:31 PM
All he's got is speed & a big fukin mouth

Hakka
23-06-2005, 09:54 PM
By the way your chairman was talking i reckon there is a good chance he'll end up staying.

all he has said is nothing has changed, the manager has final say on his future.

seems pretty clear it's up to GS...

jam
23-06-2005, 11:46 PM
Yeah he said that but it was the way he said that,that made me think.

Although the bar man in my local reckons he is deff going to villa

Hakka
24-06-2005, 09:50 AM
Yeah he said that but it was the way he said that,that made me think.

Although the bar man in my local reckons he is deff going to villa

yeah reports are looking that way. Good riddance, goiand disrupt the villa squad!

Looks like Newcastle are set to get Emre, but at £60K a week... bit worrying that Newcastle are splashing big wages about... another poor season and you worry of a Leeds type situation... although if were signing enough of these players you'd expect us to do better than last year, easily. Parker £55k pw, Emre £60k pm... hopefully Viduka and Figo are not ever going to join us. Too old, too slow and too expensive.

jam
24-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Yeah hopefully Viduka wont be joining you.

jam
24-06-2005, 02:39 PM
http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_objectid=15663099%26method=full%26siteid=50081% 26headline=i%2ddon%2dt%2dwant%2dto%2dleave%2dtoon-name_page.html

You know what that means? he will stay in the reserves and cause shit loads of trouble and either Souness will get sacked and he'll stay on (but players will resent him and it will cause even more trouble) or he will be sold at a cut price.

I can see someone getting him for as little as 2 million,if he is still there in 6 months time.

ha ha i'm beging to like him.

davemoore
24-06-2005, 05:25 PM
i never heard of the txts he sent shearer wot did they say

Hakka
24-06-2005, 09:46 PM
i never heard of the txts he sent shearer wot did they say

just being rude really, saying Shearer's legs of gone, your past it, were laughing at you cause your out of europe.

Shearer is well past his best, but he can still change games and his conversion rate is still in with the top guns in the Premiership. He just needs crosses and chances as he can't run and beat younger defenders!

Was a silly and really disrespectful thing to do to someone who's proven to be a goal scoring legend in his time.

jam
25-06-2005, 10:41 AM
3 goals from open play,last year.

Richierush
25-06-2005, 01:36 PM
i would'nt complain if bellamy came to everton and i dont think anyone else in the prem would he isnt a bad player ;)

Esox Lucius
25-06-2005, 01:39 PM
he's good, just needs to behave.

he is what you want in a forward though

Traxx
25-06-2005, 01:46 PM
He's nothing special if he didnt have his speed all he'd have left is being a big mouthed scumbag twat.

Richierush
25-06-2005, 02:10 PM
He's nothing special if he didnt have his speed all he'd have left is being a big mouthed scumbag twat.

he's better than all liverpool and everton strikers :lol:

Traxx
25-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Bollox

french_og
25-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Rubbish. his finishing is terrible, how could you put him in the same league as Morientes.

Bellamy is a greedy back of shite.

Ashley
25-06-2005, 06:51 PM

he's better than all liverpool and everton strikers :lol:

hahahahaha NOT!!!!!

Richierush
25-06-2005, 11:23 PM
well i now hope he joins everton to shut u all up ;)

Hakka
26-06-2005, 12:20 PM
3 goals from open play,last year.

Who cares, he still scored 19, his chance conversion rate is still higher than most other strikers. He will get goals if the ball is put in front of him. He as out injured for 3 months as well.

Shearer's words:

"In the league I may have got only seven goals. But it's also true that I scored 19 goals in 39 starts which only three players bettered in the Premier League (Thierry) Henry, (Andy) Johnson and (Jermain) Defoe.

"In the league I had a disappointing season, yes, but don't forget I missed three months through injury."

The man is 34 coming to 35 in August, g'z! - I doubt Henry will get that many when he is 34. ;)

End of the day Newcastle don't have the crossing ability like they use to, except for free kicks from Robert, which Shearer did put some away from. If more decent crosses came from either flank you would see more goals from Shearer.

Hakka
26-06-2005, 12:24 PM
let's compare goals scored between clubs. We both were in UEFA Competition's...

http://www.4thegame.com/statistics/premiership/newcastle-united-fc/scorers/

http://www.4thegame.com/statistics/premiership/middlesbrough-fc/scorers/

Going from that, I wish we had signed Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and had him and Shearer up front with him. I just don't get people who knock Shearer, as he is still useful, even though a glimmer of his previous self.

Esox Lucius
26-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Shearer is a legend, always has been, always will be.

his goal scoring record proves that, anyone who disagrees is bitter or insane.

and he told united where to go :clap:

jam
26-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Shearer and Hasslebaink upfront? that would be the laziest and slowest forward line ever.

Shearer WAS a good player and had it not been for the all the penalties they were given he wouldn't have 14 of his goals( as i he scored 2 free kicks?).Imagine if Hasslebaink would have had his penalties,he would have scored 31 goals last season.Now that figure would have led everyone to believe he had a class season,which he didn't at all.

Do you honestly believe Shearer should play on next season? especially as the highest paid player in the premierhship? I have a few geordie mates and they are begining to get a little pissed off with Mr Shearer and how he controlls the club with negative effects.

Notice how Shay Given has said exactly the same things that Robert has said but no-one has even commented? why? coz he is Shearers mate,Robert wasn't.

french_og
26-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Shearer is never gonna let anyone down and even he doesn´t expect to play every game next season. I´m not sure newcastle have too many creative players at the moment that can give Shearer the chances he would finish.

Robert is a good player but is never gonna get much praise in England as the English Mentality is Defend first and attack second but he is from a country where its attack first and Left Midfielders are more like Wingers. He just isn´t a Souness type player.

jam
26-06-2005, 05:35 PM
He's at pompey now anyway

DJsmallpaul
26-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Shearer is a legend, always has been, always will be.

his goal scoring record proves that, anyone who disagrees is bitter or insane.

and he told united where to go :clap:

Yea can't argue with that

Hakka
27-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Shearer and Hasslebaink upfront? that would be the laziest and slowest forward line ever.

Shearer WAS a good player and had it not been for the all the penalties they were given he wouldn't have 14 of his goals( as i he scored 2 free kicks?).Imagine if Hasslebaink would have had his penalties,he would have scored 31 goals last season.Now that figure would have led everyone to believe he had a class season,which he didn't at all.

Do you honestly believe Shearer should play on next season? especially as the highest paid player in the premierhship? I have a few geordie mates and they are begining to get a little pissed off with Mr Shearer and how he controlls the club with negative effects.

Notice how Shay Given has said exactly the same things that Robert has said but no-one has even commented? why? coz he is Shearers mate,Robert wasn't.

Shearer and Les Ferdinand worked, so why wouldn't Shearer and Hasslebaink? I know they are similar, but if you build play up slowly and go for crosses you have two huge target men who are dangerous in the box. When Shearer and Ferdinand was playing together if the cross went over one of them the other would muscle in and pick it up... Both Shearer and Ferdinand scored loads in those seasons. Pace isn't everything if you build play up with good team work and passing. If you play on the break then it's of course desireable...

I don't expect Shearer to be playing every game mate. He said that himself. What I do know that is when called upon he will give 110% every time and he still knows how to bang one in the net given the chance. That's all I'm saying. He has had his day but until Newcastle secure the next to centre forwards for the club, Shearer is needed to play a part, hence why Souness persuaded him to stay. Look at Teddy Sheringham, he's going for another year with West Ham and he's 39!!! - He scored 20 last season in the Championship. Not bad for a 39 year old! - He's slow, but he's a clever player.

I don't know why you seem to think that I expect Shearer to blast in 30 goals still, as I don't, but I refuse to accept that he is rubbish or a waste of space when he still puts more away then most other forwards over all competitions.

jam
27-06-2005, 02:02 PM
It wouldn't work coz they have both lost thier pace,at the time Ferdinand and Shearer both had thier pace.Hasslebaink is so slow it is unreal.The amount of chances he missed last year was daft.

278d7e64a374de26f==